Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who Cares, Back To Winning Ways.

+10
Reebok Trotter
gloswhite
luckyPeterpiper
Mr Magoo
scottjames30
Boggersbelief
karlypants
bryan458
Banks of the Croal
observer
14 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Who Cares, Back To Winning Ways. Empty Who Cares, Back To Winning Ways. Sat Nov 29 2014, 17:33

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

There must be a thousand ways to win a game in the Championship, and to grind out a stubborn team and being patient is one of them.Winning ugly is a skill that we need to know is a reality in this football, and we are getting results when teams try to frustrate our rhythm.

Fair play to the boys today, three Huddersfield players was right on Chungy, played him out of the game really, but grit hard work and the will to win got us through,another three points and things are looking really well.

Roll on the next game, is that 4 wins in a row at home?

correct me if i'm wrong, but Lennon has a great record so far.

BOLTON ARE BACK!!::bwfcfan::

2Who Cares, Back To Winning Ways. Empty Re: Who Cares, Back To Winning Ways. Sat Nov 29 2014, 18:03

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

scottjames30 wrote:There must be a thousand ways to win a game in the Championship, and to grind out a stubborn team and being patient is one of them.Winning ugly is a skill that we need to know is a reality in this football, and we are getting results when teams try to frustrate our rhythm.

Fair play to the boys today, three Huddersfield players was right on Chungy, played him out of the game really, but grit hard work and the will to win got us through,another three points and things are looking really well.

Roll on the next game, is that 4 wins in a row at home?

correct me if i'm wrong, but Lennon has a great record so far.

BOLTON ARE BACK!!::bwfcfan::
Under DF...
1 win 8 losses 2 draws    Total 5 pts

Under NL
5 wins  2 losses  1 draw  Total 16 pts

That would be with the same players that DF had.  And to make the point that a good manager can make the difference, BSA has West Ham in 5th, one point behind Man U. Hopefully we will extoll NL's virtues for some time to come.

3Who Cares, Back To Winning Ways. Empty Re: Who Cares, Back To Winning Ways. Sat Nov 29 2014, 18:12

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Just got back via Lidil ant Chippy.

Thought the first half was pretty dire.

Second half we improved and finally got the Winner ... 1 goal 3 points ... that'll do for me.

Think there was more from Chungy in the second half and he linked up well with Clayton at times.

So I'm a Happy Clapper toneet.

4Who Cares, Back To Winning Ways. Empty Re: Who Cares, Back To Winning Ways. Sat Nov 29 2014, 18:23

bryan458

bryan458
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

good three point, Dougie would have lost us that game, no doubt, apart from his contribution with the goal Feeney was fucking dire, fair's fair Pratley had a decent game he's been slagged of enough in the past for some of his performances, Ream's fuck up almost cost us so well done Lonners, happy tonight!!!!.

5Who Cares, Back To Winning Ways. Empty Re: Who Cares, Back To Winning Ways. Sat Nov 29 2014, 19:15

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I know we lost against Norwich under Lennon but which was the other game we lost?

I can't seem to remember.

6Who Cares, Back To Winning Ways. Empty Re: Who Cares, Back To Winning Ways. Sat Nov 29 2014, 19:16

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:I know we lost against Norwich under Lennon but which was the other game we lost?

Charlton away

7Who Cares, Back To Winning Ways. Empty Re: Who Cares, Back To Winning Ways. Sat Nov 29 2014, 19:17

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:
karlypants wrote:I know we lost against Norwich under Lennon but which was the other game we lost?

Charlton away
We battered them but lost.

Lennon has not got over it.

8Who Cares, Back To Winning Ways. Empty Re: Who Cares, Back To Winning Ways. Sat Nov 29 2014, 19:18

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Cheers guys Smile

9Who Cares, Back To Winning Ways. Empty Re: Who Cares, Back To Winning Ways. Sat Nov 29 2014, 19:20

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

SHIT FAN   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

10Who Cares, Back To Winning Ways. Empty Re: Who Cares, Back To Winning Ways. Sat Nov 29 2014, 19:21

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:Cheers guys Smile
Shut it .

11Who Cares, Back To Winning Ways. Empty Re: Who Cares, Back To Winning Ways. Sat Nov 29 2014, 19:43

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:
Shut it .
scratch

12Who Cares, Back To Winning Ways. Empty Re: Who Cares, Back To Winning Ways. Sat Nov 29 2014, 19:45

Nl - 16 points out of 24
Df - 5 out of 33

Going off nl's ratio, if he had been in charge from the beginning and you round to the nearest point we would have been 3 points clear sitting pretty at the top.

Is there a league to show form from the last 8 games to see where that would have us?

13Who Cares, Back To Winning Ways. Empty Re: Who Cares, Back To Winning Ways. Sat Nov 29 2014, 19:46

karlypants wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:
Shut it .
scratch

Ronnie Roid Rage strikes again, I reckon - highs and lows, can't think straight, irrational outbursts, etc.....

14Who Cares, Back To Winning Ways. Empty Re: Who Cares, Back To Winning Ways. Sat Nov 29 2014, 19:50

Found one. Last 8 games taken into account we are 3rd in the form table

15Who Cares, Back To Winning Ways. Empty Re: Who Cares, Back To Winning Ways. Sat Nov 29 2014, 19:51

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:
karlypants wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:
Shut it .
scratch

Ronnie Roid Rage strikes again, I reckon - highs and lows, can't think straight, irrational outbursts, etc.....
your brain isn't working very well, i actually think that you're a stupid C---.

16Who Cares, Back To Winning Ways. Empty Re: Who Cares, Back To Winning Ways. Sat Nov 29 2014, 23:55

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Guys, let's not descend into juvenile name calling tonight please. Can't we all just enjoy the fact we got a valuable three points and got some decent distance between us and the drop zone? I know we're not massively clear in points terms but 18th is still four places above the relegation zone and we're heading the right way, up. 

Come on guys, let's just enjoy the win and have some friendly banter tonight eh?

17Who Cares, Back To Winning Ways. Empty Re: Who Cares, Back To Winning Ways. Sun Nov 30 2014, 00:34

Totally agree, Pete.

Unfortunately, Scott's head's been "mashed" by years of steroid abuse.

His brain is now the size of a particularly under-developed radish.

But it's still larger than his penis, so that's a good thing.

(His balls disappeared up his shitter years ago.)

18Who Cares, Back To Winning Ways. Empty Re: Who Cares, Back To Winning Ways. Sun Nov 30 2014, 00:41

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

:facepalm:

19Who Cares, Back To Winning Ways. Empty Re: Who Cares, Back To Winning Ways. Sun Nov 30 2014, 10:15

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Breaders, I don't think you're quite getting the meaning of 'friendly banter', Very Happy

20Who Cares, Back To Winning Ways. Empty Re: Who Cares, Back To Winning Ways. Sun Nov 30 2014, 10:18

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Oh dear.........

Back on topic.... I thought both teams were evenly matched yesterday and there wasn't a lot to choose between either side. The significant difference is that we are now passing the ball so much better and are not losing possession like we used to under DF. No way would DF have brought Rob Hall on with us 1-0 up. He would have tried to hold on to the lead whereas NL wanted more goals.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum