Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rodgers could be gone if Bournmouth beat Liverpool

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

According to my mate from Liverpool.
He has a season ticket and reckons there are murmurings on the terraces.
Well he had 100 million and paid Champagne prices for Lemonade players.
Why he didn't have Balotelli on from the start v Man U.
The second goal was so offside,how the linesman missed that.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

the way football is these days and the pressure on managers it wouldn't surprise me. He has wasted all the Suarez money on very average players as well.

Barryjw

Barryjw
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Rogers was unpopular on Merseyside 2 seasons ago when they were poor. All was forgiven last season. Now the one man team have lost their one man its back to Mr Unpopularity.

Do we really care?

After the way he stiffed us by back tracking on the previously arranged deal over the Ibe loan I don't give a shit. Whatever you think about Ibe the man is without honour a deserves no respect.

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I was texting my mate as the match was going on.At 2-0 he turned it over and I sent him loadsa texts,STerling should of hit the ball with his left in to an empty net instead of taking an xtra touch.
I couldn't believe he didn't play Balotelli from the start.He cuased problems all the way.

My mate said if they lose to Bournmouth then get best off Arsenal at Anfield he will get the chop.
He has wasted the Suarez money.

If Suarez was on a 4 and half year contract at Bolton I don't think Lennon would let him go we take all sort of reprobates.Lennon would probably pulled his teeth out with pliers.Or superglued a gum shield to his fangs.
He'd eat an apple through a letter box would Luis.

I think Liverpool should of kept him.They were firing last year.But for Gerrards slip would of won the leauge.

I would of held on to Suarez myself.30 goals in a season I know he was a bit mad but he could of been sponsored by Subway Luis likes an hearty Italian.

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

He's never been a well liked guy from the off, that's just by the players - Gerrard slated him in the press for his training techniques the summer he got the job.

He has done with the Suarez money, what AVB did when they sold Bale - wasted it on average players.

White84

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Like I said Aaron champagne prices on lemonade players.That Lovren is terrible.

NickFazer

NickFazer
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Should have bought quality not quantity. Liverpool were too open at the back last year and their first priority should have been a couple of defenders and partner for Sturridge, instead he bought load of bang average players most of which have been nowhere near the first team. Only Lallana has looked half decent and Ballotelli was always a massive gamble and so far it looks doomed to failure although he should have scored today. Courtino, Moreno and Allen were hopeless especially when United had the ball, they should be ashamed to pick up their wages.

Lose to Bournemouth and the pressure will really be on.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum