Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hayden White joins Notts County on loan

3 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hayden White has joined League One side Notts County on loan until the end of the season.

The defender recently returned to Macron Stadium following the completion of his short-term loan stint with Bury, having previously spent time at Carlisle United earlier in the season.

He has also made three appearances for Wanderers so far this campaign, taking his overall tally to five since joining the club from Sheffield Wednesday in June 2013.

Regular updates of Hayden’s progress at Notts County will be published in our loan watch series.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Disappointingly, it doesn't look as if he's anywhere near ready to compete for a first team starting place. I was seriously hoping he'd be ready by now, but he doesn't seem to have moved forward since that stupid sending off. (The first one at Carlisle in November, not the Boxing Day one which earned him a four match ban)

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

wanderlust wrote:Disappointingly, it doesn't look as if he's anywhere near ready to compete for a first team starting place. I was seriously hoping he'd be ready by now, but he doesn't seem to have moved forward since that stupid sending off. (The first one at Carlisle in November, not the Boxing Day one which earned him a four match ban)
Agreed. I think in this case we may be better off selling him to a lower division club. He doesn't look like he'll ever be ready for Championship football let alone Premier League.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum