Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton 2-2 Wolves

+11
terenceanne
Keegan
Hipster_Nebula
scottjames30
Numpty 28723
Natasha Whittam
Jkbjackson
Bwfc1958
Boggersbelief
wanderlust
karlypants
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

81Bolton 2-2 Wolves  - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Wolves Mon Feb 02 2015, 15:47

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Norpig wrote:the first mistake was from Dervite who was caught flat footed, Lonergan was a bit slow off his line perhaps but it was more a fault with the defence for me.

You have to remember that 1874 was watching the game on Ceefax.

Don't be silly, that would be too much effort. I just make it up and hope nobody asks.

82Bolton 2-2 Wolves  - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Wolves Mon Feb 02 2015, 15:48

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bogdan can't stay fit. It's a pointless debate. If someone is silly enough to pay money for him they should have their hand snatched off.

83Bolton 2-2 Wolves  - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Wolves Mon Feb 02 2015, 15:51

Fair point, he'll be walking on a free. Although I think we get compensation for developing him or something? My sure what the terms are for that.

84Bolton 2-2 Wolves  - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton 2-2 Wolves Mon Feb 02 2015, 15:53

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:Fair point, he'll be walking on a free. Although I think we get compensation for developing him or something? My sure what the terms are for that.

I thought you had to be under 24 for that.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum