Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Transfer rumours !

+30
JAH
doffcocker
Copper Dragon
Reebok_Rebel
luckyPeterpiper
Norpig
Keegan
Boggersbelief
karlypants
Barryjw
aaron_bwfc
finlaymcdanger
bryan458
terenceanne
Reebok Trotter
Mr Magoo
Blackhand
MartinBWFC
observer
rogercpc
wanderlust
xmiles
Bwfc1958
rammywhite
Natasha Whittam
Sluffy
BoltonTillIDie
Hipster_Nebula
boltonbonce
scottjames30
34 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50  Next

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Go down  Message [Page 49 of 50]

961Transfer rumours ! - Page 49 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sun Jun 14 2015, 14:36

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

There's no difference between us and Wigan anyway.

and we'll probably both be in the same league next year anyway.

962Transfer rumours ! - Page 49 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sun Jun 14 2015, 14:57

Exactly. Playing lower half Championship is hardly going to provide a level of glory league 1 players can only dream of.

963Transfer rumours ! - Page 49 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sun Jun 14 2015, 15:01

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Craig Morgan didn't turn us down. His fitness wasn't up to NL's standard

964Transfer rumours ! - Page 49 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sun Jun 14 2015, 15:21

I heard he wanted to play for Gary Caldwell rather than Neil Lennon.

965Transfer rumours ! - Page 49 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sun Jun 14 2015, 15:46

Players being money grabbing ponces is way too accepted by some people

966Transfer rumours ! - Page 49 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sun Jun 14 2015, 18:48

Think you need to be realistic about it and consider how you'd feel on their position. If you had a maximum of 6 years left before you had to retire you might feel differently.

967Transfer rumours ! - Page 49 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sun Jun 14 2015, 18:59

bwfc1874 wrote:Think you need to be realistic about it and consider how you'd feel on their position. If you had a maximum of 6 years left before you had to retire you might feel differently.

:rofl:

968Transfer rumours ! - Page 49 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sun Jun 14 2015, 22:07

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

74 is right, average footballers like craig Morgan will always snap up the most money they can get, even if it means a step down a league. He's clever enough to know he's never gonna play higher than the championship.

He's set for life now on the reported 10k a week

969Transfer rumours ! - Page 49 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sun Jun 14 2015, 22:21

My point is mainly with bogdan. I mean the poor bastard was only on 30k a week. 120k a month. 1.4 million a year. Sucks to be him.

970Transfer rumours ! - Page 49 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sun Jun 14 2015, 22:35

Liverpool > Bolton

971Transfer rumours ! - Page 49 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sun Jun 14 2015, 22:43

Liverpool bench < bolton 1st choice

972Transfer rumours ! - Page 49 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sun Jun 14 2015, 22:43

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I don't care to speculate about how and why Morgan signed for Wigan or how good or poor we think he is. I'm more concerned that if Craig Morgan was Lennon's primary target for the position, where does that leave us? And what is Lennon going to do about it? 

It's all well and good to get rid of loads of players and call them "shite anyway" but unless replacements of equal or better quality can be found it's a stupid vanity - which is not what we need, especially at the moment.

973Transfer rumours ! - Page 49 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sun Jun 14 2015, 23:36

y2johnny wrote:Liverpool bench < bolton 1st choice

You've said yourself he's got a very good chance of taking Mignolets place. Let's not go round in circles.

974Transfer rumours ! - Page 49 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sun Jun 14 2015, 23:52

bwfc1874 wrote:
y2johnny wrote:Liverpool bench < bolton 1st choice

You've said yourself he's got a very good chance of taking Mignolets place. Let's not go round in circles.

Bogdan <> mignolet <> coffee revels

975Transfer rumours ! - Page 49 Empty re transfers Mon Jun 15 2015, 12:20

FullofSprite

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

wanderlust wrote:I don't care to speculate about how and why Morgan signed for Wigan or how good or poor we think he is. I'm more concerned that if Craig Morgan was Lennon's primary target for the position, where does that leave us? And what is Lennon going to do about it? 

It's all well and good to get rid of loads of players and call them "shite anyway" but unless replacements of equal or better quality can be found it's a stupid vanity - which is not what we need, especially at the moment.
I'm sure Lennon has his targets, and Amos will make a difference to pay structure one way or another. 

We haven't heard the outcome on the Baptiste talks yet - that's one defender we have. 

As usual with Bolton we spout the nonesense about doing business early and end doing it at the back end of August

976Transfer rumours ! - Page 49 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Mon Jun 15 2015, 12:59

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

FullofSprite wrote:
wanderlust wrote:I don't care to speculate about how and why Morgan signed for Wigan or how good or poor we think he is. I'm more concerned that if Craig Morgan was Lennon's primary target for the position, where does that leave us? And what is Lennon going to do about it? 

I'm sure Lennon has his targets, and Amos will make a difference to pay structure one way or another. 

We haven't heard the outcome on the Baptiste talks yet - that's one defender we have. 

As usual with Bolton we spout the nonesense about doing business early and end doing it at the back end of August

Thing is that Lennon's targets seem to be common knowledge so it doesn't bode well when we don't get them - and implies that whoever he turns to next will be second choice.

Always say this, but I wish the club would do business quietly and say nowt until the deal's done. Why alert other clubs when almost anyone can bully us financially?

977Transfer rumours ! - Page 49 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Mon Jun 15 2015, 15:31

FullofSprite

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

wanderlust wrote:
FullofSprite wrote:

Thing is that Lennon's targets seem to be common knowledge so it doesn't bode well when we don't get them - and implies that whoever he turns to next will be second choice.

Always say this, but I wish the club would do business quietly and say nowt until the deal's done. Why alert other clubs when almost anyone can bully us financially?

I'm sure everyone was aware Morgans contract had run down. Thing is is the players agent that often says Bolton want my player whether true or not. Don't think you could say Lennon said anything about it. Yes we do know that there are people in the club who can't keep their mouths shut.

978Transfer rumours ! - Page 49 Empty Re Transfer Rumours Tue Jun 16 2015, 07:14

FullofSprite

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Hipster_Nebula wrote:There's no difference between us and Wigan anyway.

Loads of difference between us and Wigan.

Twice as many supporters and 100 years of history

979Transfer rumours ! - Page 49 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Tue Jun 16 2015, 12:00

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

FullofSprite wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:There's no difference between us and Wigan anyway.

Loads of difference between us and Wigan.

Twice as many supporters and 100 years of history

All of which amounts to exactly nothing.

980Transfer rumours ! - Page 49 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Tue Jun 16 2015, 12:10

Pretty sure Morgan dreams of playing to a half empty stadium alongside world names like Dorian Dervite.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 49 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50  Next

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum