Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What is everyone doing for the match tonight?

+12
Bwfc1958
Jake McHale
karlypants
Norpig
Bollotom2014
Hipster_Nebula
Reebok Trotter
wanderlust
Boggersbelief
JohannesburgWanderer
Jack Russell
Natasha Whittam
16 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

My little lad has rugby until half seven, so dropping him off at home and then going back to the sports club (salford's premier fives equivalent) with a few of the other dad's to watch it.

Will also try and get on chat box. Smile

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I can't believe any Bolton fan would put rugby before the biggest game of the season.

Shameful.

Natasha Whittam wrote:I can't believe any Bolton fan would put rugby before the biggest game of the season.

Shameful.

I'm not putting rugby first, i'm taking my son to play rugby and then going to watch the match at a sports club.

Instead of your usual vitriol towards me and being your usual bellend self, tell people what you are doing tonight.  See what bullshit you can come up with

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:

I'm not putting rugby first, i'm taking my son to play rugby and then going to watch the match at a sports club.

Instead of your usual vitriol towards me and being your usual bellend self, tell people what you are doing tonight.  See what bullshit you can come up with

I'm going to the match Johnny.

Jack Russell

Jack Russell
David Lee
David Lee

Me and Fazer going to the game, beer first booked our own seats.

JohannesburgWanderer

Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

I am going to Hudson's Burgers in Johannesburg. I will start off with a few half price pints from 4.30 till 6.30 at 90p a pint, then have a huge burger then a bottle of wine then hopefully be sober enough to watch the game as we are two hours ahead!!!!

Natasha Whittam wrote:
y2johnny wrote:

Smile  To be honest i wish i could of afforded to go.  

So it kind of a kop out that i'm doing what i'm doing as it will be a cheaper night for me.

Shit fan i know!

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

JohannesburgWanderer wrote:I am going to Hudson's Burgers in Johannesburg. I will start off with a few half price pints from 4.30 till 6.30 at 90p a pint, then have a huge burger then a bottle of wine then hopefully be sober enough to watch the game as we are two hours ahead!!!!

Bit lazy that you're not travelling to the game JW.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Jack Russell wrote:Me and Fazer going to the game, beer first booked our own seats.

Date night ?

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

JohannesburgWanderer wrote:I am going to Hudson's Burgers in Johannesburg. I will start off with a few half price pints from 4.30 till 6.30 at 90p a pint, then have a huge burger then a bottle of wine then hopefully be sober enough to watch the game as we are two hours ahead!!!!

My Auntie who is in her mid 80s, emigrated to SA from Tottington 50 years ago and used to be the Marketing Director for Chicken Lickin' (or something like that) which I believe is a sort of down market KFC popular in the townships - are they still going JW?

Auntie still lives on a golf course in Jo'burg.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:
y2johnny wrote:

Smile  To be honest i wish i could of afforded to go.  

So it kind of a kop out that i'm doing what i'm doing as it will be a cheaper night for me.

Shit fan i know!

I wouldn't worry about it. It's live on the BBC.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I will be sitting in my bedsit with the aerial out the window to see if I can get BBC.

Bollotom2014

Bollotom2014
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

wanderlust wrote:

My Auntie who is in her mid 80s, emigrated to SA from Tottington 50 years ago and used to be the Marketing Director for Chicken Lickin' (or something like that) which I believe is a sort of down market KFC popular in the townships - are they still going JW?

Auntie still lives on a golf course in Jo'burg.

I was there couple of years ago and there's a 'Pickin Chicken' chain. Flogs chicken, boereworse bangers and burgers. Some drive ins. We went to one just outside Cape Town.
But I'll be down the pub in sunny 'Ackney   Cool

Last edited by Bollotom2014 on Wed Feb 04 2015, 12:51; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Cock up on format)

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i will be at the Macron in my fifteen layers of clothes trying to keep warm Very Happy

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I will be watching it on the BBC but also hosting Radio Nuts for those who don't have a TV, people like Hipster who live in a bedsit with an aerial hanging out of the window connected to nothing! Very Happy

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

make sure your on time this time KP, last game you were obviously still in Bargain Booze stocking up until about a minute before kick off Laughing

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'll be at the macron as usual.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:I'll be at the macron as usual.

You don't even know where it is.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:

I'll meet you at Scott's bar for a drink, you can show me

Boggersbelief wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:

I'll meet you at Scott's bar for a drink, you can show me
Now who has a date night Wink

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum