Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mark Lawrenson predict's us to go down.

4 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

We stand a chance then!

This game is so important for Bolton but it is difficult to see them going to the Britannia Stadium and winning, especially because winning anywhere has been such a problem for them.

Like Blackburn, they have picked precisely the wrong stage of the season to go on a bad run. Wanderers have lost only one of their last five games, but they have also won just one of them.

I don't know how Bolton boss Owen Coyle will approach this game. Will he go gung-ho? I wouldn't have thought so. In fact, he might play it depending on how QPR are getting on against Manchester City. Even so, no matter what is happening at the Etihad, Bolton are in for a very tough game.

Even if Wanderers go down, though, I still think they should stick with manager Owen Coyle. He has already taken Burnley up out of the Championship, he will get some parachute money to play with and he also has some very good players at the Reebok already.

Prediction: 1-1

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Sluffy wrote:

they have picked precisely the wrong stage of the season to go on a bad run.

he will get some parachute money to play with and he also has some very good players at the Reebok already.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Yes we have Lawro, sadly we have been on a bad run pretty much all season.

He hasn't been given money to play with in this league, I can't see him exactly being given a war chest in the champsionship.

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Sluffy wrote:

This game is so important for Bolton but it is difficult to see them going to the Britannia Stadium and winning, especially because winning anywhere has been such a problem for them.

Like Blackburn, they have picked precisely the wrong stage of the season to go on a bad run. Wanderers have lost only one of their last five games, but they have also won just one of them.

I don't know how Bolton boss Owen Coyle will approach this game. Will he go gung-ho? I wouldn't have thought so. In fact, he might play it depending on how QPR are getting on against Manchester City. Even so, no matter what is happening at the Etihad, Bolton are in for a very tough game.

Lawro is such a plonker and so desperate to see us go down, he just makes stuff up off the top of his head.

We've won 6 on the road this season, the highest number of any team in the bottom half (jointly with Wigan, who have played one more away game), including two of our last four games. Our away form is so much better than our home form, it's hardly a disadvantage for us this season it seems.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

A football "expert" who knows next to nothing about the majority of teams.

I guarantee if the fixtures were the other way around (Stoke vs QPR) he would have them beating stoke, guarantee it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum