Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Scary characters on TV.

+2
doffcocker
Jake McHale
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Scary characters on TV. Empty Scary characters on TV. Tue Feb 24 2015, 03:13

Jake McHale

Jake McHale
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

The witch in Paulus the Woodgnome.

2Scary characters on TV. Empty Re: Scary characters on TV. Tue Feb 24 2015, 04:10

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Shell Dockley.

3Scary characters on TV. Empty Re: Scary characters on TV. Tue Feb 24 2015, 14:15

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Jake McHale wrote:The witch in Paulus the Woodgnome.
Great call that Jake. Always scared me.
Scary characters on TV. Euca

4Scary characters on TV. Empty Re: Scary characters on TV. Tue Feb 24 2015, 15:52

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Scary characters on TV. 360154_1

I don't know why but I always thought their was something quite scary about Jimmy Saville. It wasn't just me either.

Scary characters on TV. BrucieQuote_zpst7jp7umq

5Scary characters on TV. Empty Re: Scary characters on TV. Tue Feb 24 2015, 16:46

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Torchy the Battery Boy and Pedro and Fernando, the Mexican bandits in Four Feather Falls. Scary, scary puppets.

6Scary characters on TV. Empty Re: Scary characters on TV. Tue Feb 24 2015, 17:26

Jake McHale

Jake McHale
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Numpty 28723 wrote:Scary characters on TV. 360154_1

I don't know why but I always thought their was something quite scary about Jimmy Saville. It wasn't just me either.

Scary characters on TV. BrucieQuote_zpst7jp7umq
When i was about 15 he had a flat in a council block in salford and he alway's had young schoolgirls on his landing steps and in his flat , it might have been his mothers place not sure but me and my mate were with these two girls and they asked us to go with them to see him which we did and they were star struck ,he was giving it the who he knows who they could meet and he did'nt like us being there and there was a feeling of physical power coming off him, being 15 i certainly would not have fucked with him he looked hard and strong and a nasty flow came off him.

7Scary characters on TV. Empty Re: Scary characters on TV. Tue Feb 24 2015, 17:28

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Jake McHale wrote: a nasty flow came off him.

That would be gonorrhea.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum