Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Zach Clough, Kevin McNaughton: Your Season Has Ended!

+4
xmiles
Norpig
Reebok_Rebel
Keegan
8 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

David Wheater also facing spell on the sidelines following injury against Reading

Zach Clough and Kevin McNaughton have been ruled out for the remainder of the season, whilst David Wheater is also set for a prolonged spell on the sidelines.

All three were all forced from the field of play during the first half of Bolton’s 1-1 draw with Reading on Tuesday. 

Scans have since revealed that McNaughton has fractured the fibula in his right leg and will undergo treatment in the coming weeks.

Clough left the field with a dislocated shoulder and will also undergo treatment in the weeks ahead, whilst Wheater has suffered a hamstring strain and faces around eight weeks on the sidelines

Read more at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

::mad:: ::mad:: ::mad:: ::mad:: ::mad:: ::mad:: ::mad:: ::mad:: ::mad:: ::mad:: ::mad:: ::mad:: ::mad:: ::mad:: ::mad:: ::mad:: ::mad:: ::mad:: ::mad:: ::mad:: ::mad:: ::mad:: ::mad:: ::mad:: ::mad:: ::mad:: ::mad:: ::mad:: ::mad:: ::mad:: ::mad:: ::mad:: ::mad:: ::mad:: ::mad:: ::mad:: ::mad:: ::mad:: ::mad:: ::mad::

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i sit in the East Lower and could see from my seat that McNaughtons injury was from a bad tackle, yet the real Mr Magoo in black/green or the linesmen couldn't see it.

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Yeah, pretty much. The time it took for an update led me to do the current banner - Royal Bolton Wanderers Hospital - it seems that's where most of the first team is spending their time!

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Reebok_Rebel wrote:::mad:: ::mad:: ::mad:: ::mad:: ::mad:: ::mad:: ::mad:: ::mad:: ::mad:: ::mad:: ::mad:: ::mad:: ::mad:: ::mad:: ::mad:: ::mad:: ::mad:: ::mad:: ::mad:: ::mad:: ::mad:: ::mad:: ::mad:: ::mad:: ::mad:: ::mad:: ::mad:: ::mad:: ::mad:: ::mad:: ::mad:: ::mad:: ::mad:: ::mad:: ::mad:: ::mad:: ::mad:: ::mad:: ::mad:: ::mad::

:agree:

bryan458

bryan458
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Serves em all right for diving !!!!!!!!!

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Absolutely gutted that Clough is out for the rest of the season now.

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Very disappointed. Don't remember a season like it for injuries. Don't know how the assistant didn't see that McNoghyon one, and then he gave Reading the throw, which means he thinks the Reading player didn't touch the ball, so if he didn't touch the ball he must have got the man, surely!

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I doubt we'll see Wheater again this season either. As to McNaughton, well, since he isn't our player to begin with I bet we'll never see him in our shirt again. I wish him a speedy recovery and hope he comes back to full fitness but I can't see it being here under any circumstances. 

Personally I believe the FA should sack Mr Haywood and both his assistants because that was without a doubt the worst officiating I have seen in at least ten years. The sheer incompetence on display beggared belief and the total loss of control of the game experienced by those morons proved they aren't fit to officiate a schoolboy's match let alone a professional game.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum