Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Should Amazon/Ebay crooks face criminal proceedings?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I recently purchased House M.D. series 7 from Amazon, brand new for just under £8.

I've spent the last fortnight looking forward to coming home from work to find it on the doorstep (like you do) only to be disappointed every night. But after looking at the sellers feedback from the last week to find I'm one of hundreds of buyers to have not yet received their item, it looks like I needn't keep my hopes up.

This is the first time I've had this issue on Amazon. Am I gonna get my money back? Either way, I'm guessing the worst that will happen to this guy (who's cheated his way to maybe thousands of pounds) is he gets banned and told to pay it all back. Surely it shouldn't be that easy to make a grand in a week?

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You won't lose your money, Amazon will refund you. They are very buyer orientated.

If this seller is a crook Amazon will have him removed quick time - but it might just be he was ill or went to Thailand with his ladyboy.

Ebay on the other hand seem to openly encourage crooks.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Do they fuck. They offer a money back guarantee.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Do they fuck. They offer a money back guarantee.

So you think eBay is full of legitimate items?

That's funny.

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:
If this seller is a crook Amazon will have him removed quick time - but it might just be he was ill or went to Thailand with his ladyboy.

Well the item has been marked as dispatched for quite a while which leads me to think there's something fishy going on.

I must admit I'd rather have this problem on Amazon as opposed to Ebay, as I know Ebay aren't exactly supportive to anybody but themselves.

Last edited by doffcocker on Sun Mar 15 2015, 19:05; edited 1 time in total

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Got my money back from ebay. Took about 5 weeks though.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:Do they fuck. They offer a money back guarantee.

So you think eBay is full of legitimate items?

That's funny.

Where did I say that? But they don't encourage criminals like you suggested, they try and take all fake items down, and they have buyer and seller protection.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:
they try and take all fake items down

Naïve.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum