Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Anybody want to buy an all-inclusive holiday cheap?

+2
Bwfc1958
boltonbonce
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

I've suddenly got one going spare.

Departing from Manchester in five weeks, two weeks in the sun, all inclusive - lovely!

I'll even drive you to the airport and carry your bags.

And don't worry about this, it was probably a one-off:

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2015/03/shots-heard-tunisia-parliament-building-150318114520583.html

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

No. I'll stick to Whitby.
Although Gulls are a constant threat to my dinner,I think I can handle them.

Mrs B's just rung me up from work, panicking.

She's dead set against going now.

I said "You didn't worry last time we went and it was all kicking off in Libya. And they've even got IS affiliated groups in Libya......"

"That's because Libya's nowhere near Tunisia" she replied, "It's in the Middle East!"

"Erm, actually love.......it's in North Africa and it's right next to Tunisia." says I.

This elicited a long pause........followed by "You bastard! No wonder it was cheap!" and then she hung up.

Women, eh....?

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

I'll give you 12p and a packet of starburst. I could do with a holiday.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bwfc1958 wrote:I'll give you 12p and a packet of starburst. I could do with a holiday.
Starburst? They'll always be Opal Fruits to me.

Bwfc1958 wrote:I'll give you 12p and a packet of starburst. I could do with a holiday.

Reserve not met. Very Happy

You'd never get this in Southport.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

this gives you the perfect excuse to cancel it and put it towards your car Very Happy

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:this gives you the perfect excuse to cancel it and put it towards your car Very Happy

But his only offer of 12p and opal fruits isn't going to go that far!

Hopefully Breadders had some sense to get cancellation insurance! Very Happy

You can't just cancel though, that's the problem (with or without insurance, as I shall explain.).

(Well, you can but you lose all your money.)

We've had this twice before; Once with Swine Flu in Mexico and once when that volcano erupted in Iceland and we were due to fly to America to get married.

Both times we had to wait 'til the day of the flight and cross our fingers that they'd let us fly.

The travel companies are bastards and they'll only give you a refund or let you choose an alternate destination if the FO have specifically advised British nationals not to travel to the country in question.

And as the FO revise their advice on a daily basis, they've got you over a barrel and they exploit this fact.

By that I mean, you could book a holiday to Spain in January, flying say in June and then there's a coup in early February and a civil war breaks out. The FO advise people not to travel to Spain with immediate effect. But because they revise it daily and only issue a "No travel notice" once a day, you've got to wait until the last practicable opportunity before they'll let you cancel and this is always going to be the day before you fly.

They're wankers.

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Breaders, get yourself a second holiday, pay for it, and then wait to see if the first is cancelled, if it goes ahead, you sell/cancel the second one. If the first is cancelled, go on the second one, and if the first is returned in cash, good, but if a holiday, then sell that instead.
Put that to the missus, and she'll realise just how thoughtful and wonderful you are, ensuring she goes on a well deserved holiday. Unfortunately, neither plan is without its problems, like losing cash Smile )

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Anybody want to buy an all-inclusive holiday cheap? Warning-spin
Anybody want to buy an all-inclusive holiday cheap? Triangle-spin

Genius!

Cheers Glos.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman has come into some money, Buying a new car private reg, now getting rid of holidays.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

With all this luck you keep having with holidaying abroad, I would suggest buying a tent and taking holidays in the UK! Very Happy

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Try southport. This will help you manage Mrs B's holiday expectations a little better.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum