Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

How Long Can You Hold Your Breath

+3
Boggersbelief
boltonbonce
Jake McHale
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1How Long Can You Hold Your Breath Empty How Long Can You Hold Your Breath Wed Mar 18, 2015 4:43 pm

Jake McHale

Jake McHale
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I can do 2 mins 15 secs but i cant beat my brother in law he can beat anyone alive i reckon.

2How Long Can You Hold Your Breath Empty Re: How Long Can You Hold Your Breath Wed Mar 18, 2015 4:46 pm

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Jake McHale wrote:I can do 2 mins 15 secs but i cant beat my brother in law he can beat anyone alive i reckon.
Is he dead?

3How Long Can You Hold Your Breath Empty Re: How Long Can You Hold Your Breath Wed Mar 18, 2015 4:56 pm

Bet he couldn't beat Muamba.

He did over an hour and a half.

4How Long Can You Hold Your Breath Empty Re: How Long Can You Hold Your Breath Wed Mar 18, 2015 5:02 pm

42 seconds

5How Long Can You Hold Your Breath Empty Re: How Long Can You Hold Your Breath Wed Mar 18, 2015 5:03 pm

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bet you can't stand on one leg with your eyes closed.
Can't be done.

6How Long Can You Hold Your Breath Empty Re: How Long Can You Hold Your Breath Wed Mar 18, 2015 5:05 pm

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bet you can't touch your elbow with your tongue

7How Long Can You Hold Your Breath Empty Re: How Long Can You Hold Your Breath Wed Mar 18, 2015 6:13 pm

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I bet you can't eat twenty Jacob crackers while pulling one off.

8How Long Can You Hold Your Breath Empty Re: How Long Can You Hold Your Breath Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:49 pm

scottjames30 wrote:I bet you can't eat twenty Jacob crackers while pulling one off.

Now this sounds like a challenge i can handle

9How Long Can You Hold Your Breath Empty Re: How Long Can You Hold Your Breath Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:51 pm

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Count me out, I'm gluten intolerant.

10How Long Can You Hold Your Breath Empty Re: How Long Can You Hold Your Breath Wed Mar 18, 2015 8:13 pm

Reebok Trotter wrote:Count me out, I'm gluten intolerant.

And me, I've seen 'em made "in the flesh", as it were, by a load of disgruntled scousers who were working to rule at the time and weren't above sabotaging the merchandise, if you get my drift......

11How Long Can You Hold Your Breath Empty Re: How Long Can You Hold Your Breath Wed Mar 18, 2015 8:19 pm

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm rather partial to those TUC cheese filled crackers.
Krackerwheat aint bad either.

12How Long Can You Hold Your Breath Empty Re: How Long Can You Hold Your Breath Wed Mar 18, 2015 8:22 pm

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Wasn't it Jacobs Crackers that caused Mad Cows disease?

13How Long Can You Hold Your Breath Empty Re: How Long Can You Hold Your Breath Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:20 pm

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:Wasn't it Jacobs Crackers that caused Mad Cows disease?
No, it was Magoo and cows having sex with eachother.

14How Long Can You Hold Your Breath Empty Re: How Long Can You Hold Your Breath Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:33 pm

Jake McHale

Jake McHale
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

boltonbonce wrote:
Jake McHale wrote:I can do 2 mins 15 secs but i cant beat my brother in law he can beat anyone alive i reckon.
Is he dead?
Yep

15How Long Can You Hold Your Breath Empty Re: How Long Can You Hold Your Breath Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:36 pm

Jake McHale

Jake McHale
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

boltonbonce wrote:Bet you can't stand on one leg with your eyes closed.
Can't be done.
yes i can for as long as i like its dead easy, just touch the wall with your right finger and do it. Very Happy

16How Long Can You Hold Your Breath Empty Re: How Long Can You Hold Your Breath Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:56 pm

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i would live to know how your mind works Jake, you have all these mad questions swimming round in your head  Laughing

Last edited by Norpig on Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

17How Long Can You Hold Your Breath Empty Re: How Long Can You Hold Your Breath Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:56 pm

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Jake McHale wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:Bet you can't stand on one leg with your eyes closed.
Can't be done.
yes i can for as long as i like its dead easy, just touch the wall with your right finger and do it. Very Happy
That's cheating. :nono:

18How Long Can You Hold Your Breath Empty Re: How Long Can You Hold Your Breath Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:28 pm

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

How Long Can You Hold Your Breath George_bush_holding_breath

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum