Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fleetwood Mac 1 v Fleetwood Mac 2

+2
Banks of the Croal
Jake McHale
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Fleetwood Mac 1 v Fleetwood Mac 2 Empty Fleetwood Mac 1 v Fleetwood Mac 2 Wed Mar 25 2015, 22:09

Jake McHale

Jake McHale
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Another tough one as i love stevie nicks and her version of mac with Buckingham, but Oh Well and Green Manalishi and peter green swing it in their favour Just.

2Fleetwood Mac 1 v Fleetwood Mac 2 Empty Re: Fleetwood Mac 1 v Fleetwood Mac 2 Wed Mar 25 2015, 22:16

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Seeing how I was listening to Peter Greens version of Black Magic Woman earlier today I'll go with version one, only just mind.

3Fleetwood Mac 1 v Fleetwood Mac 2 Empty Re: Fleetwood Mac 1 v Fleetwood Mac 2 Wed Mar 25 2015, 22:22

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

FM 1. I seem to be agreeing with Jake a lot tonight! FM 1 had Peter Green and FM 2 had some great songs but FM 1 shades it for me too.

4Fleetwood Mac 1 v Fleetwood Mac 2 Empty Re: Fleetwood Mac 1 v Fleetwood Mac 2 Thu Mar 26 2015, 08:50

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Peter Greens version all day, love the early blues songs.

5Fleetwood Mac 1 v Fleetwood Mac 2 Empty Re: Fleetwood Mac 1 v Fleetwood Mac 2 Thu Mar 26 2015, 09:53

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Norpig wrote:Peter Greens version all day, love the early blues songs.

:agree:

6Fleetwood Mac 1 v Fleetwood Mac 2 Empty Re: Fleetwood Mac 1 v Fleetwood Mac 2 Thu Mar 26 2015, 10:49

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Early FM were basically a blues band who had some great tunes. Then they sold out to become a famous pop band. They made tons of money from Rumours in the late 70s and they completely changed - pop music was good but not really my thing so I see them as 2 different genres and I prefer the earlier stuff apart from one album I had called something like Trees that was average at best.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum