Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Terrorism Or Suicide?

+9
observer
scottjames30
Reebok_Rebel
Copper Dragon
Boggersbelief
Jake McHale
Norpig
Hipster_Nebula
Natasha Whittam
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Terrorism Or Suicide? - Page 2 Empty Re: Terrorism Or Suicide? Thu Mar 26 2015, 15:52

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

observer wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:There is an emergency code the pilot locked out of the cockpit could have entered to open the door. Why he didn't enter it is my question.
He was locked out by another switch in the cockpit that the co-pilot must have activated.
He is correct - anti-hijack measure. 2nd line of defence.

22Terrorism Or Suicide? - Page 2 Empty Re: Terrorism Or Suicide? Thu Mar 26 2015, 15:53

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm only flying on my private jet from now on.

23Terrorism Or Suicide? - Page 2 Empty Re: Terrorism Or Suicide? Thu Mar 26 2015, 15:57

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:I'm only flying on my private jet from now on.
Cool, Do you fly from Warton? my mate has a plane there too. nice place.

24Terrorism Or Suicide? - Page 2 Empty Re: Terrorism Or Suicide? Thu Mar 26 2015, 15:58

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok_Rebel wrote:

No, Preston International Airport.

25Terrorism Or Suicide? - Page 2 Empty Re: Terrorism Or Suicide? Thu Mar 26 2015, 15:59

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Never trust anyone, Doctor, Dentist, Teacher.

26Terrorism Or Suicide? - Page 2 Empty Re: Terrorism Or Suicide? Thu Mar 26 2015, 16:00

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

It's not just planes - sometimes you can be driving along somewhere and there's a massive great truck coming in the other direction and the thought does cross your mind - what if that driver went a bit mental and decided to commit suicide by crashing into your car. I bet it's happened.

27Terrorism Or Suicide? - Page 2 Empty Re: Terrorism Or Suicide? Thu Mar 26 2015, 16:01

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Numpty 28723 wrote:It's not just planes - sometimes you can be driving along somewhere and there's a massive great truck coming in the other direction and the thought does cross your mind - what if that driver went a bit mental and decided to commit suicide by crashing into your car. I bet it's happened.

That twat Clarke Carlisle tried to take out a lorry driver when he attempted suicide.

28Terrorism Or Suicide? - Page 2 Empty Re: Terrorism Or Suicide? Thu Mar 26 2015, 16:10

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

scottjames30 wrote:They should have someone with a fire arm on every flight.

Probably not the best idea in a pressurised cabin, high above the clouds!

29Terrorism Or Suicide? - Page 2 Empty Re: Terrorism Or Suicide? Thu Mar 26 2015, 16:14

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I never use a bus or taxi if i can help it, i dont trust anyone anymore, if someone is following or walking behind me i cross over the road.
If they cross over ill hop over someones fense and do a left flanking so im behind them.

30Terrorism Or Suicide? - Page 2 Empty Re: Terrorism Or Suicide? Thu Mar 26 2015, 16:21

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Reebok_Rebel wrote:

No, Preston International Airport.
Was trying to catch you out, WArton is a military base used by BAE systems. 

Preston international? Wow, thats just down the road from the kings head near the docks isnt it?

31Terrorism Or Suicide? - Page 2 Empty Re: Terrorism Or Suicide? Thu Mar 26 2015, 16:34

Jake McHale

Jake McHale
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Maybe they could get monkeys to fly planes.

32Terrorism Or Suicide? - Page 2 Empty Re: Terrorism Or Suicide? Thu Mar 26 2015, 16:37

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I know a joke about a monkey driving a coach.

33Terrorism Or Suicide? - Page 2 Empty Re: Terrorism Or Suicide? Thu Mar 26 2015, 16:40

Jake McHale

Jake McHale
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Let's hear it then.

34Terrorism Or Suicide? - Page 2 Empty Re: Terrorism Or Suicide? Thu Mar 26 2015, 16:43

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

It's a bit visual really.

35Terrorism Or Suicide? - Page 2 Empty Re: Terrorism Or Suicide? Thu Mar 26 2015, 16:43

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok_Rebel wrote:

Preston international? Wow, thats just down the road from the kings head near the docks isnt it?

I can't tell you where it is, only royalty and Preston Businesswomen of the Year have that privilege.

36Terrorism Or Suicide? - Page 2 Empty Re: Terrorism Or Suicide? Thu Mar 26 2015, 16:47

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Reebok_Rebel wrote:

I can't tell you where it is, only royalty and Preston Businesswomen of the Year have that privilege.
I know. 

My father is prince Phillips 11th cousin. 

Its the one through the door in the mens toilets isnt it?

37Terrorism Or Suicide? - Page 2 Empty Re: Terrorism Or Suicide? Thu Mar 26 2015, 17:00

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Norpig wrote:if the fella wants to kill himself, fine but why take out 150 innocent people as well?
That's the part that gets me as well. Jump off a quiet cliff somewhere if you must.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

38Terrorism Or Suicide? - Page 2 Empty Re: Terrorism Or Suicide? Fri Mar 27 2015, 18:11

Just watching the latest coverage of this on the BBC news and they've just spent about two minutes discussing how the compensation the families will receive will be calculated.

They even had snazzy CGI graphics.

What the fuck has that got to with anything?

It's not news and is, in my opinion, in very poor taste.

Stupid Aunty....

39Terrorism Or Suicide? - Page 2 Empty Re: Terrorism Or Suicide? Fri Mar 27 2015, 18:12

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Thought it was another poll then for a minute! :suicide: :drwho:

40Terrorism Or Suicide? - Page 2 Empty Re: Terrorism Or Suicide? Fri Mar 27 2015, 19:31

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Me too - forgotten I had already posted in here. I vote suicide, by the way.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum