Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Reo-Coker quits Bolton!

+12
Reebok Trotter
Hipster_Nebula
aaron_bwfc
Lofty_Love
Spillthebeans
xmiles
Angry Dad
wanderlust
Reebok_Rebel
largehat
doffcocker
Sluffy
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Reo-Coker quits Bolton! - Page 2 Empty Re: Reo-Coker quits Bolton! Tue May 15 2012, 14:11

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:

As for NRC i will be sorry to see him go, i don't think he is vital as such, but i won't pretend he's been crap just because he happens to see his future elsewhere. Thats football, thats life!

Hipster, you are the most passionless football "fan" I have ever come across. A lot of your posts are correct, but they are written like someone who doesn't give a toss about BWFC.

22Reo-Coker quits Bolton! - Page 2 Empty Re: Reo-Coker quits Bolton! Tue May 15 2012, 14:13

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:

As for NRC i will be sorry to see him go, i don't think he is vital as such, but i won't pretend he's been crap just because he happens to see his future elsewhere. Thats football, thats life!

Hipster, you are the most passionless football "fan" I have ever come across. A lot of your posts are correct, but they are written like someone who doesn't give a toss about BWFC.

I think it's because I'm more reasoned in my approach, i've spewed a bit of anger here and there during the season on the players, rightly IMO. But in the cold light of day I'm a realist. I call a ball a ball and a strike a strike simple.

23Reo-Coker quits Bolton! - Page 2 Empty Re: Reo-Coker quits Bolton! Tue May 15 2012, 14:15

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

doffcocker wrote:

"We're very, very sorry to see him go," he told the club's official website.

Say no more.

I don't believe everything i read Doff, i certainly don't believe everything that comes out of a football club and take it as gospel, but on the flip side i don't believe all the spurious rumours and ITK's of wankers on twitter and the such like.

The truth is probably somewhere in the middle on things like this.

24Reo-Coker quits Bolton! - Page 2 Empty Re: Reo-Coker quits Bolton! Tue May 15 2012, 14:17

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Ive always said, apathy is rife at the Reebok.

maybe its just me, maybe other clubs fans come across as not giving a flying fuck, but i dont think it is...

Look at the protest that Newcastle managed against Ashley (ok, nothing came of it, and in hindsight, they were wrong) thousands of them turned out.

same with the QPR (premature but correct) Pitch invasion last week.

the noise you hear at places like the stadium of Light and Britannia.

other peoples fans just seem a lot more passionate.

Like i said though, maybe i notice the apathetic attitude more as im a bolton fan myself.

25Reo-Coker quits Bolton! - Page 2 Empty Re: Reo-Coker quits Bolton! Tue May 15 2012, 14:45

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I have done my tweets to Gartside about my displeasure but thats as far as I am going to go. Last time I made a astance against Gartside I did stupidly publicise his address (which is in the public domain) - and I got a temporary ban from the BN Forum (so much for freedom of speech).

What gets me is that he will be expecting players to get reduced wages - whether its on their contracts or not, but I bet he, with the rest of the board and Coyle don't take a paycut to help out - mercenary barstewards.

26Reo-Coker quits Bolton! - Page 2 Empty Re: Reo-Coker quits Bolton! Tue May 15 2012, 14:48

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

bwfc71 wrote:I have done my tweets to Gartside about my displeasure but thats as far as I am going to go. Last time I made a astance against Gartside I did stupidly publicise his address (which is in the public domain) - and I got a temporary ban from the BN Forum (so much for freedom of speech).

What gets me is that he will be expecting players to get reduced wages - whether its on their contracts or not, but I bet he, with the rest of the board and Coyle don't take a paycut to help out - mercenary barstewards.

I know gartsides local pub in Nantwich... by boss owns it.

I also know were he lives too, but im not that stupid or disrespectful - he has a family after all.

27Reo-Coker quits Bolton! - Page 2 Empty Re: Reo-Coker quits Bolton! Tue May 15 2012, 14:49

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc71 wrote:I have done my tweets to Gartside about my displeasure but thats as far as I am going to go. Last time I made a astance against Gartside I did stupidly publicise his address (which is in the public domain) - and I got a temporary ban from the BN Forum (so much for freedom of speech).

Chris, can you link us to your tweets, or post them on here?

28Reo-Coker quits Bolton! - Page 2 Empty Re: Reo-Coker quits Bolton! Tue May 15 2012, 14:59

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I have actually posted on them on here - about 1am Monday morning (or midnight UK time). Largehat had a go at me about it!!!

Post 140 on the stoke v bolton thread!

Now I am passionate about my club, and hate all that Coyle talks about (i.e. excuses excuses excuses) and Grtside for standing by him when we all can see it will be more of the same next season.

29Reo-Coker quits Bolton! - Page 2 Empty Re: Reo-Coker quits Bolton! Tue May 15 2012, 15:56

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think them posts had left the realms of passion and entered the world of madness tbh.

30Reo-Coker quits Bolton! - Page 2 Empty Re: Reo-Coker quits Bolton! Tue May 15 2012, 16:11

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Nope not madness. Pure passion. Lofthouse would have been turning in his grave in the way we didn't play thsi season, compared to last season, or even compared to Megsons era!!

We have capitulated on games that mattered to the fans - which would have been moral boosting for both players and fans alike - all due to ineptness and niaivity of the manager!

31Reo-Coker quits Bolton! - Page 2 Empty Re: Reo-Coker quits Bolton! Tue May 15 2012, 16:12

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Bit gutted if he goes...

He was really becoming stronger and stronger for us. Even when Davies was put back in as captain NRC was still pulling the strings more like a captain should.

He went up in my estimations the more the season went on.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

32Reo-Coker quits Bolton! - Page 2 Empty Re: Reo-Coker quits Bolton! Tue May 15 2012, 16:46

Biggie wrote:Bit gutted if he goes...

He was really becoming stronger and stronger for us. Even when Davies was put back in as captain NRC was still pulling the strings more like a captain should.

He went up in my estimations the more the season went on.

He was the best (central midfielder) of a very bad bunch, but then again considering he was probably our top earner, I'd expect him to be. Good energy, good tackler but he wasn't far off Muamba for passing ability, to be honest I'd rather he go and Vela play next year.

If what the papers are saying is true, and he wants to go then fine let him. Certainly not good enough to command a £60,000 a week salary. (Sure that's what I read when he signed but I may be wrong)

33Reo-Coker quits Bolton! - Page 2 Empty Re: Reo-Coker quits Bolton! Tue May 15 2012, 17:02

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He's no major loss, too slow in my opinion to do the job we need next season.

34Reo-Coker quits Bolton! - Page 2 Empty Re: Reo-Coker quits Bolton! Tue May 15 2012, 19:00

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I can't wait to see the reaction on twitter if he happened to stay now.

"SOOO HAPPY NRC IS STAYING!"

"BEST PLAYER EVAAARRR"

Today

"WANKER SHIT PLAYER!"

35Reo-Coker quits Bolton! - Page 2 Empty Re: Reo-Coker quits Bolton! Tue May 15 2012, 19:12

TheHateCamel

TheHateCamel
David Lee
David Lee

So NRC stays and we have a guy on 60k a week who has average to slightly above average skill levels. In a championship team that's trimming down wages and squad age.
Or NRC goes and we find a midfielder that'll play for 20k a week with average to slightly above average skill levels. Personally I'd be showing him the door. He's not brilliant. He's solid at best. There's better out there for far less expenditure. I'll not be crying when he disappears off to Newcastle or WBA or whoever will pay that money.
And to think that we all balked at the fact SWP wanted 70k a week?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum