Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

top ten video games

+9
Bwfc1958
Hipster_Nebula
Boggersbelief
boltonbonce
Natasha Whittam
BoltonTillIDie
xmiles
karlypants
Copper Dragon
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

41top ten video games - Page 3 Empty Re: top ten video games Sat Apr 04 2015, 14:21

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:I bet Theme Benefit Office would be good.

Earn points by turning down Crisis Loan Payments for single parents and wrestling drunks to the floor.

Very Happy

Seriously though, your missing out if you have never played it before.

42top ten video games - Page 3 Empty Re: top ten video games Sat Apr 04 2015, 14:23

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Barb Dwyer wrote:Couldn't have a game like that now, you build a hospital then everyone sits around for 4 hours.

The game wasn't just about building one hospital and that's it.

The game had 12 levels with objectives for each one where you needed to meet certain targets before you moved to the next level where you would have to build a new hospital.

There is quite a bit of strategy involved and gets harder as you go through the levels.

Last edited by karlypants on Sat Apr 04 2015, 14:27; edited 1 time in total

43top ten video games - Page 3 Empty Re: top ten video games Sat Apr 04 2015, 14:27

karlypants wrote:
Barb Dwyer wrote:Couldn't have a game like that now, you build a hospital then everyone sits around for 4 hours.

The game wasn't just about building one hospital and that was it.

The game had 12 levels with objectives for each one where you needed to meat certain targets before you moved to the next level where you would have to build a new hospital.

There is quite a bit of strategy involved and gets harder as you go through the levels.

Same as Theme Park then. You can buy Theme Hospital for a couple of quid, don't think I'll bother though.

44top ten video games - Page 3 Empty Re: top ten video games Sat Apr 04 2015, 14:48

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Any Sim City fans looking for a "fix" I would recommend Cities Skylines, it's on steam I got it a few days ago, very good.

45top ten video games - Page 3 Empty Re: top ten video games Sat Apr 04 2015, 18:37

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Fifa
Football Manager
Streets of rage
Mortal kombat
Assassins creed
Kid chameleon 
Ninja
Mariokart
Splinter cell
Commandos

46top ten video games - Page 3 Empty Re: top ten video games Sat Apr 04 2015, 18:52

Kid Chameleon! Loved that game.

47top ten video games - Page 3 Empty Re: top ten video games Sat Apr 04 2015, 18:53

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Tekken 3 took up a good chunk of my childhood.

I'd gladly play it now if I had the disc and a PS1.

48top ten video games - Page 3 Empty Re: top ten video games Sat Apr 04 2015, 18:55

doffcocker wrote:Tekken 3 took up a good chunk of my childhood.

Tekken tag on ps2

49top ten video games - Page 3 Empty Re: top ten video games Sat Apr 04 2015, 18:56

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

doffcocker wrote:Tekken 3 took up a good chunk of my childhood.

http://game-oldies.com/play-online/tekken-3-sony-playstation#

50top ten video games - Page 3 Empty Re: top ten video games Sun Apr 05 2015, 12:29

bryan458

bryan458
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Skyrim
Fallout 3
Fallout New Vegas
Bioshock
Mass Effect
Resident Evil
Tomb Raider
Splinter Cell
Crysis

51top ten video games - Page 3 Empty Re: top ten video games Mon Apr 06 2015, 09:16

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Just remembered the name of a great game from the past - Populous, the first god game.

52top ten video games - Page 3 Empty Re: top ten video games Mon Apr 06 2015, 09:48

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

xmiles wrote:Just remembered the name of a great game from the past - Populous, the first god game.

It's obvious now why you are so anti-religion - clearly you couldn't complete these "God" games and are now taking your frustration out on religion.

53top ten video games - Page 3 Empty Re: top ten video games Sun Apr 12 2015, 18:58

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

This might eventually make the list...

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

54top ten video games - Page 3 Empty Re: top ten video games Sun Apr 12 2015, 19:07

No, I am Bread!

top ten video games - Page 3 Kdouglas4

55top ten video games - Page 3 Empty Re: top ten video games Fri Apr 17 2015, 21:35

LW23

Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

jet set willy

56top ten video games - Page 3 Empty Re: top ten video games Fri Apr 17 2015, 22:19

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Wave Race was another game I loved on the Nintendo 64.

57top ten video games - Page 3 Empty Re: top ten video games Sat Apr 18 2015, 00:01

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

A brand new Mortal Kombat game has been made and the glasses-wearing nerd of many years past really wants to get it but I looked sternly in the mirror and said no.

Now he's sad.

58top ten video games - Page 3 Empty Re: top ten video games Sat Apr 18 2015, 00:12

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Keegan wrote:A brand new Mortal Kombat game has been made and the glasses-wearing nerd of many years past really wants to get it but I looked sternly in the mirror and said no.

Now he's sad.

You weak pathetic fool

59top ten video games - Page 3 Empty Re: top ten video games Sat Apr 18 2015, 01:27

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Boggersbelief wrote:
Keegan wrote:A brand new Mortal Kombat game has been made and the glasses-wearing nerd of many years past really wants to get it but I looked sternly in the mirror and said no.

Now he's sad.

You weak pathetic fool

For wanting it or for saying no?

60top ten video games - Page 3 Empty Re: top ten video games Sat Apr 18 2015, 07:29

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Neither, I was quoting shao Kahn

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum