Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Come on people enough already!

+2
karlypants
Norpig
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Come on people enough already! Empty Come on people enough already! Sun Apr 26 2015, 20:33

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

the last few days on here have been pretty eventful to say the least, the tone has got a lot darker and i genuinely am worried that this site will lose a lot of its regulars.

I know this site needs to attract new members but with the way we are all behaving towards each other (i include myself in that) this site is in danger of losing what makes it so good, the regular posters who post day in, day out.

We all need to stop all this back biting and aggro and get back to what we all do best - talking bollocks about any given subject and taking the piss but knowing where to draw the line.

2Come on people enough already! Empty Re: Come on people enough already! Sun Apr 26 2015, 20:34

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I agree, It's not good is it Norpig. Sad

3Come on people enough already! Empty Re: Come on people enough already! Sun Apr 26 2015, 20:34

Im working a group cuddle in the worms thread. Come join us.

4Come on people enough already! Empty Re: Come on people enough already! Sun Apr 26 2015, 20:36

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Everyone needs to just let whatever it is go and let's all be how we used to be and enjoy the site again! Smile

5Come on people enough already! Empty Re: Come on people enough already! Sun Apr 26 2015, 20:37

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I would foe those i don't like on here but that system doesn't work. From now on I will try to ignore the morons. (There's only 2, dont all of you take offence.)

6Come on people enough already! Empty Re: Come on people enough already! Sun Apr 26 2015, 20:37

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

7Come on people enough already! Empty Re: Come on people enough already! Sun Apr 26 2015, 20:38

:drinks:
karlypants wrote:Everyone needs to just let whatever it is go and let's all be how we used to be and enjoy the site again! Smile

8Come on people enough already! Empty Re: Come on people enough already! Sun Apr 26 2015, 20:49

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Are you an American Jew Norpig?

9Come on people enough already! Empty Re: Come on people enough already! Sun Apr 26 2015, 20:57

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Nope but he does have a big Winkler.

10Come on people enough already! Empty Re: Come on people enough already! Sun Apr 26 2015, 20:58

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:the last few days on here have been pretty eventful to say the least, the tone has got a lot darker and i genuinely am worried that this site will lose a lot of its regulars.

I know this site needs to attract new members but with the way we are all behaving towards each other (i include myself in that) this site is in danger of losing what makes it so good, the regular posters who post day in, day out.

We all need to stop all this back biting and aggro and get back to what we all do best - talking bollocks about any given subject and taking the piss but knowing where to draw the line.

:agree:

11Come on people enough already! Empty Re: Come on people enough already! Sun Apr 26 2015, 20:59

Reebok Trotter wrote:Nope but he does have a big henry Winkler.

Come on people enough already! 1301571176

12Come on people enough already! Empty Re: Come on people enough already! Sun Apr 26 2015, 22:24

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:Nope but he does have a big Winkler.

:agree:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum