Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton 0-1 Birmingham

+15
luckyPeterpiper
Natasha Whittam
Hipster_Nebula
BoltonTillIDie
Bwfc1958
Banks of the Croal
Reebok Trotter
scottjames30
bryan458
wanderlust
Numpty 28723
Norpig
rammywhite
Boggersbelief
karlypants
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Bolton 0-1 Birmingham - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Birmingham Sat May 02 2015, 15:27

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Dear me, that was pitiful.

22Bolton 0-1 Birmingham - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Birmingham Sat May 02 2015, 15:36

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:Dear me, that was pitiful.
You're right Nat- it was dreadful. There was a desperate lack of skill on the pitch today. We made them look like a Champions league team.
Lennon had a lot of work to do!!

23Bolton 0-1 Birmingham - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Birmingham Sat May 02 2015, 15:36

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

At least Heskey is staying, look at the positives .

24Bolton 0-1 Birmingham - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Birmingham Sat May 02 2015, 15:37

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

scottjames30 wrote:At least Heskey is staying, look at the positives .
Do you really think that that is a positive?

25Bolton 0-1 Birmingham - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Birmingham Sat May 02 2015, 15:38

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

rammywhite wrote:
Yes.

26Bolton 0-1 Birmingham - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Birmingham Sat May 02 2015, 15:40

On the plus side the honeymoon is over, we'll have a shit start to the season and a new manager will come in around October that will lift results for a couple of months and then back to garbage. Its the circle of shite.

27Bolton 0-1 Birmingham - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Birmingham Sat May 02 2015, 15:41

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Alan Irvine already on standby.

28Bolton 0-1 Birmingham - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Birmingham Sat May 02 2015, 15:48

Natasha Whittam wrote:Alan Irvine already on standby.

What for

29Bolton 0-1 Birmingham - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Birmingham Sat May 02 2015, 16:00

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

scottjames30 wrote:
rammywhite wrote:
Yes.

We'll have to disagree on that then as I think he's a waste of a shirt

30Bolton 0-1 Birmingham - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Birmingham Sat May 02 2015, 16:14

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Alright, well, nothing good to say about that dross today other than thank God the season is over. It's been (for the most part) a pretty dire one and although Neil has made some progress and I'm cautiously optimistic about him I can't help but worry about what happens next. 

The transfer window officially opens on July 1st. Personally I feel we will need a lot of money to turn this squad into anything like promotion contenders but we don't look to have any, especially now that the debt figure has passed a mind boggling 180 million pounds. Where are we going to get anyone decent from? Who can we actually offload in an attempt to fund a few decent buys?

Our problem seems to be that the players we could stand to get rid of are the ones no one else wants and the few players we have who are worth anything are crucial to keep us where we are much less move us up. Neil has his work cut out and the scouts are going to need to perform miracles if we're ever going to improve in the long term.

31Bolton 0-1 Birmingham - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Birmingham Sat May 02 2015, 17:24

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

rammywhite wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:
rammywhite wrote:
Yes.

We'll have to disagree on that then as I think he's a waste of a shirt

Having thought about it you're right, he is fooking useless.

32Bolton 0-1 Birmingham - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Birmingham Sat May 02 2015, 19:20

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

awful game and thank God the season is over

I thought Taylor did ok on his debut but Threlkeld gave the ball away too easily. We looked devoid of ideas in the middle and had no cutting edge up front. Heskey needs to go i'm afraid, he battles but he has no goal threat

All in all a disappointing end to a disappointing season, and no i didn't stay for the lap of "honour"

33Bolton 0-1 Birmingham - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Birmingham Sat May 02 2015, 19:43

bryan458

bryan458
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Norpig wrote:

All in all a disappointing end to a disappointing season, and no i didn't stay for the lap of "honour"
More like a walk of shame Norpig!!! Mad

34Bolton 0-1 Birmingham - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Birmingham Sat May 02 2015, 19:47

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I was out before the final whistle, please tell me they didn't go through with the lap of shame?

35Bolton 0-1 Birmingham - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Birmingham Sat May 02 2015, 19:50

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Absolute biggest pile of shite of a game I've seen in my fucking life.

Also I finished up with fucking Hyperthermia and have just spent the last Two Hours on a Drip Very Happy

36Bolton 0-1 Birmingham - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Birmingham Sat May 02 2015, 19:52

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm sure that they can't wait to get to MCR airport.

To be honest who can blame them, the season finished when we couldn't get relegated.

37Bolton 0-1 Birmingham - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Birmingham Sat May 02 2015, 20:17

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

An absolute fucking disgrace, they should be ashamed to wear the white shirt!

No desire through the game and an absolute lack of respect during the so called lap of ''appreciation'' after the game in my opinion.

I know it was the last game of the season with nothing to play for but the lack of effort from every single one of them was shameful.

38Bolton 0-1 Birmingham - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Birmingham Sun May 03 2015, 00:43

Spider Legs

Spider Legs
David Ngog
David Ngog

What you need is a sniper up top waiting for the slackers.

39Bolton 0-1 Birmingham - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Birmingham Sun May 03 2015, 12:43

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Norpig wrote:awful game and thank God the season is over

I thought Taylor did ok on his debut but Threlkeld gave the ball away too easily. We looked devoid of ideas in the middle and had no cutting edge up front. Heskey needs to go i'm afraid, he battles but he has no goal threat

Just from an objective view point...what is the point of offering Heskey & Eudir another year?  Surely both their salaries could be used to pay a new striker for example.  Like them or not it's not a rebuilding move to keep guys who's career's are finishing next May.  To boot Heskey will be injured half the time anyhow.

40Bolton 0-1 Birmingham - Page 2 Empty Re: Bolton 0-1 Birmingham Sun May 03 2015, 15:48

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Bloody awful agreed but at least its over. best bit of skill was before kick off Bannan did several high keepy ups, but put loads of back spin on the ball each time enjoyed that, the game was crap and bloody freezing.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum