Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Where are they now?

2 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Where are they now? Empty Where are they now? Mon Jun 08 2015, 14:21

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

...literally where is the team right now? Training at Euxton? Touring the Black Country? Feet up on the beach? I was just wondering if they've started to train properly and shape the new team in which case it would be good to get signings in asap.
I suppose there aren't enough players left for a game of 5 a side ATM - but where are they?

2Where are they now? Empty Re: Where are they now? Mon Jun 08 2015, 14:30

wanderlust wrote:...literally where is the team right now? Training at Euxton? Touring the Black Country? Feet up on the beach? I was just wondering if they've started to train properly and shape the new team in which case it would be good to get signings in asap.
I suppose there aren't enough players left for a game of 5 a side ATM - but where are they?
Round at Doris's.  She's having one of "them" parties tonight.

3Where are they now? Empty Re: Where are they now? Mon Jun 08 2015, 14:31

I don't think they have returned for pre season training yet. They go to Austria at the start of July, so imagine they come back in the latter part of June.

4Where are they now? Empty Re: Where are they now? Mon Jun 08 2015, 15:22

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

the single lads will be on holiday trying to impress the ladies by throwing wads of cash around and buying Cristal  Very Happy (and no doubt filming it all on their phones)

5Where are they now? Empty Re: Where are they now? Mon Jun 08 2015, 15:40

Norpig wrote:the single lads will be on holiday trying to impress the ladies by throwing wads of cash around and buying Cristal  Very Happy (and no doubt filming it all on their phones and then shoving them up there arses, the phones that is!)

corrected for you norpig

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum