Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Current Odds for Bolton's 2015-2016 campaign

+7
wanderlust
Norpig
observer
boltonbonce
FullofSprite
Hipster_Nebula
BoltonTillIDie
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

luckyPeterpiper wrote:Boggers, apparently 150K is too high a fee for a centre back. That's not his wage by the way, that's his entire transfer fee.

In an article posted by BTID on the News side of this forum according to the BN 

"WANDERERS have been linked with a £150,000 move for Aberdeen full-back Shay Logan.Reports in the Scottish press claim Neil Lennon is looking to land the former Manchester City defender, who helped the Dons finish second behind Celtic in the SPL last season.

Given Wanderers’ tight financial situation it would be a surprise to see them splash out cash fees this summer – with the manager already going on record to say he will be looking at “Bosmans and maybe a few loans” unless the search for outside investment bears fruit."

I don't see us being able to sign anyone useful at all if 150K is too much to buy a guy who could be playing in Europe next season instead. 

Correct you are sir ...  the lack of cash currently available is scary.  You have to figure that half the teams in the Champs will spend more than us at this rate.
I'd pay money to hear an interview with Fat Phil about his plans for the club this season.

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I won't say money is tight, but I did hear they hired one Mrs. Lovett to make next year's meat pies.

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum