Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Transfer rumours !

+27
finlaymcdanger
doffcocker
Natasha Whittam
JAH
bryan458
Sluffy
Barryjw
xmiles
Reebok_Rebel
MartinBWFC
observer
rammywhite
Hipster_Nebula
Banks of the Croal
Copper Dragon
Keegan
terenceanne
FullofSprite
boltonbonce
luckyPeterpiper
scottjames30
Bwfc1958
wanderlust
BoltonTillIDie
Boggersbelief
karlypants
Norpig
31 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 33 ... 50  Next

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Go down  Message [Page 17 of 50]

321Transfer rumours ! - Page 17 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Fri Jul 03 2015, 22:11

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Wells

322Transfer rumours ! - Page 17 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Fri Jul 03 2015, 22:15

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reckon he could do a job. We couldn't even afford him though.

323Transfer rumours ! - Page 17 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Fri Jul 03 2015, 22:17

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He was good at the time I'll give you that

324Transfer rumours ! - Page 17 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Fri Jul 03 2015, 22:20

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Finished top scorer for Huddersfield last season with 14 goals. Not a bad return,and still only 25.
But as I say, aint gonna happen.

325Transfer rumours ! - Page 17 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sat Jul 04 2015, 00:06

I don't believe anybody including Iles has a clue how good Derik is, it's a risk from Lennon in that Baptiste is (sort of) proven in this division and there's very little to make a judgement off Derik on. 

But it's the sort of risk I'm glad to see us taking, investing in young players could prove profitable for us. You'd also hope a fresh player with a point to prove will be more up for it than Baptiste.

326Transfer rumours ! - Page 17 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sat Jul 04 2015, 00:49

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

As long as the scouting has been done properly including kicking the tyres to check he hasn't got glass legs.

327Transfer rumours ! - Page 17 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sat Jul 04 2015, 01:20

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:I don't believe anybody including Iles has a clue how good Derik is, it's a risk from Lennon in that Baptiste is (sort of) proven in this division and there's very little to make a judgement off Derik on. 

Know what you mean however Real Madrid C and occasionally B is a pretty good standard. If the first team are high profile gunslingers chances are always going to be limited but - it's Real Madrid and they don't tolerate no-hopers. Maybe Campo scouted him and he sees a good player every time he looks in the mirror.
But I've got a good feeling about this one if it comes off. Only 6 ft but he looks a proper athlete. Lennon's rolling the dice - he has to on his budget - but I can see why he's after Osede.

328Transfer rumours ! - Page 17 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sat Jul 04 2015, 02:16

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Donkeys don't play U21 football for Spain. Rubbing shoulders with the Galacticos and being part of Champions League squads and still only 22 - pretty good , if you asked me. The last former Real Madrid, Spain U21 player we tried to sign went on to be valued at over £20 million. Remember Rodrigo? I really hope this works out and I trust Marca as usually being right on the money regarding Real Madrid ins and outs. Ben Amos follows him - maybe he knows something we don't!

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

329Transfer rumours ! - Page 17 Empty Re Transfer Rumours Sat Jul 04 2015, 08:36

FullofSprite

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Keegan wrote:Donkeys don't play U21 football for Spain. Rubbing shoulders with the Galacticos and being part of Champions League squads and still only 22 - pretty good , if you asked me. The last former Real Madrid, Spain U21 player we tried to sign went on to be valued at over £20 million. Remember Rodrigo? I really hope this works out and I trust Marca as usually being right on the money regarding Real Madrid ins and outs. Ben Amos follows him - maybe he knows something we don't!
Rodrigo has hardly been a prolific goal scorer - 36 in the league over 6 seasons (I'm not including cup competitions). Not sure it's that much of a recommendation

330Transfer rumours ! - Page 17 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sat Jul 04 2015, 08:51

JAH

JAH
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I think he was making the point that a former Madrid U21 that played for us is now valued at over £20mil now he's properly developed, so maybe this next one could go the same way.

Maybe, but it would need our supporters to be patient with him as he develops and not thrown pelters like they did with Rodrigo when he was here and some were doing with Walker last season.

331Transfer rumours ! - Page 17 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sat Jul 04 2015, 09:37

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Quite so. To have any hope of selling Baptiste and getting £20 mil, we'd have to sell him about 45 times!

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

332Transfer rumours ! - Page 17 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sun Jul 05 2015, 15:11

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

United looking at Zach Clough.

333Transfer rumours ! - Page 17 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sun Jul 05 2015, 15:13

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:United looking at Zach Clough.

They fooked him off from their youth setup, too small .

They can have him for 50Million.

Last edited by scottjames30 on Sun Jul 05 2015, 15:14; edited 1 time in total

334Transfer rumours ! - Page 17 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sun Jul 05 2015, 15:13

What a load of bollocks.

335Transfer rumours ! - Page 17 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sun Jul 05 2015, 15:16

What's your hp kp

336Transfer rumours ! - Page 17 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sun Jul 05 2015, 15:56

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The daily star

337Transfer rumours ! - Page 17 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sun Jul 05 2015, 15:58

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

just seen on facebook a picture of Derik coming out of the Hotel in a Bolton tracksuit, looks like its all sorted.

338Transfer rumours ! - Page 17 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sun Jul 05 2015, 16:08

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

This osede can't be that good if we are his best option

339Transfer rumours ! - Page 17 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sun Jul 05 2015, 16:29

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We are the mighty Bolton Wanderers, thats what has swung it.

340Transfer rumours ! - Page 17 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Sun Jul 05 2015, 16:34

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I hate putting my club down but if he was really all that he wouldn't have been stuck in Real Madrid B for years and would have been playing at a decent standard. He's hardly a youngster

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 17 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 33 ... 50  Next

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum