Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

According to Ladbrokes.

+2
Sluffy
Reebok Trotter
6 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1According to Ladbrokes. Empty According to Ladbrokes. Wed May 23 2012, 13:01

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We are second favourites for automatic promotion next season with odds of 7-1. Leicester are favourites at 6-1 and Wolves are 8-1.

Blackburn are 12-1 and Blackpool are 20-1 but for those who like a punt you can get 11-1 for Bolton to get promoted with Betfair.

2According to Ladbrokes. Empty Re: According to Ladbrokes. Wed May 23 2012, 14:23

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Weren't we favourites not to go down with only about 3 matches to go too!

Coyle defied the odds then and he will defy them again this time.

I'm not be controversial or argumentative and I'm not saying this as a wum or to get into an argument but I truly believe Coyle is NOT capable of leading us to automatic promotion and I don't believe lightning will strike twice and he wins the play off’s again.

That is my prediction for the coming season.

Last edited by Sluffy on Wed May 23 2012, 14:35; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to put the word 'NOT' in - makes a big difference! Sorry.)

3According to Ladbrokes. Empty Re: According to Ladbrokes. Wed May 23 2012, 14:26

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Well I think it is fair we were favourites not to go down with 3 matches to go. It was in our hands. All we had to do was beat West Brom, and if not, Stoke. We blew it.

4According to Ladbrokes. Empty Re: According to Ladbrokes. Wed May 23 2012, 19:00

Born to be a wanderer

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

WBA we had bad luck with Wheater getting injured.At 2-0 Coyle should have gone 4-5-1 and brought Vela on instead of Lee and gone with one up top.Zat Shyte showed why he is shit and if you look frame by frame at the 1st goal he was too far apart from Ream.Mark Davies tackle rebounded to Brunt 2-1 calamity.Knight then got out muscled by 5ft 7 shane long.The rest is History.At Stoke we were unlucky with the officials.Then as we pondered that no matter our score we would have been down City pull a rabbit out of a hat and win 3-2.We were destined to go down just as Chelsea were destined to win the CL.I think we will be back as we have youth coming through a mixture of academy players,players back from injury.Experience.Plus a young team that by all rights should take us back.

5According to Ladbrokes. Empty Re: According to Ladbrokes. Wed May 23 2012, 19:04

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Born to be a wanderer wrote:I think we will be back as we have youth coming through a mixture of academy players,players back from injury.Experience.Plus a young team that by all rights should take us back.

You positive bastard.

6According to Ladbrokes. Empty Re: According to Ladbrokes. Thu May 24 2012, 19:39

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Every year I see banter about the youth team ....I never see nowt much ever come of it. To boot if anyone from the youth team is a good player then the Arsenal or the like will come in and take them of our hands.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum