Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

If Lennon goes.

+12
FullofSprite
okocha
wanderlust
Keegan
Boggersbelief
NickFazer
karlypants
boltonbonce
Barryjw
luckyPeterpiper
Hipster_Nebula
scottjames30
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

41If Lennon goes. - Page 3 Empty Re: If Lennon goes. Sun Jul 05 2015, 14:39

bryan458 wrote:I'm going for plain bad !!!!

Add do 99.9 percent of bolton fans. And even forest fans aren't looming forward to next season. (I was in Derby this week and there was quite a few of them) i always put my bolton keyring next to the machine to get them talking Smile

42If Lennon goes. - Page 3 Empty Re: If Lennon goes. Sun Jul 05 2015, 14:42

y2johnny wrote:

i always put my bolton keyring next to the machine to let them know I'm available and up for some fun in the toilets. Smile

43If Lennon goes. - Page 3 Empty Re: If Lennon goes. Sun Jul 05 2015, 14:43

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:
y2johnny wrote:

i always put my bolton keyring next to the machine to let them know I'm available and up for some fun in the toilets. Smile

Sounds about right! Very Happy

44If Lennon goes. - Page 3 Empty Re: If Lennon goes. Sun Jul 05 2015, 14:46

Breadman wrote:
y2johnny wrote:

Where im always waiting cock in hand ready to go

Yep

45If Lennon goes. - Page 3 Empty Re: If Lennon goes. Sun Jul 05 2015, 14:46

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:
bryan458 wrote:I'm going for plain bad !!!!

i always stick my arse out next to the machine to get them talking, i like bum fun Smile

46If Lennon goes. - Page 3 Empty Re: If Lennon goes. Sun Jul 05 2015, 14:54

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
bryan458 wrote:I'm going for plain bed !!!!

i always stick my arse out next to the machine to get them talking, i like bum fun Smile

Fixed it for you Scott! Laughing

47If Lennon goes. - Page 3 Empty Re: If Lennon goes. Sun Jul 05 2015, 15:00

karlypants wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
bryan458 wrote:I'm going for plain bed !!!!

I wish you liked me enough to have bum fun with me

Ill bum you Scott! Laughing

So gay

48If Lennon goes. - Page 3 Empty Re: If Lennon goes. Sun Jul 05 2015, 15:01

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

affraid

49If Lennon goes. - Page 3 Empty Re: If Lennon goes. Sun Jul 05 2015, 15:03

karlypants wrote: and this is the face i will pull affraid

Weird

50If Lennon goes. - Page 3 Empty Re: If Lennon goes. Sun Jul 05 2015, 18:44

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:Lusty you keep changing your views on Freedman, you can't have it both ways. He was either unlucky or just plain bad which one is it? You have stated on here on numerous occasions that he could have turned it around last season which no one other than you believes.

Lennon has brought a more positive attitude and a willingness to actually play the youth rather than just pay lip service to it.I do agree with you on Lennon but will never understand your Freedman views.

Both. He was very poor at handling the dressing room revolution when half the squad basically found out their contracts wouldn't be renewed and his tactics and selections seemed a bit weird but that may have been down to players refusing to play. Unlucky with injuries and a bit quick to let Alonso go when he was finally coming good and when we needed a left back.
Never seemed to get the best out of players either.
He was both unlucky and bad.

Despite all of that his results record was the same as Neil's hence my point that Neil needs to do a lot better.

51If Lennon goes. - Page 3 Empty Re: If Lennon goes. Tue Jul 07 2015, 16:19

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:

The point I made was that there is nothing between the results achieved by Dougie and Neil as Bolton manager statistically.
Bugger all difference - and that despite what was going on in the background under Dougie's tenure.

Say what you like, but the facts say that Neil has made no improvement - yet.

Said like the armchair bellend you are wanderlust.

Lennon brought a new spirit to the team and a much more entertaining way of playing football. Obviously you wouldn't have seen that from your armchair in Norfolk.

But for the huge list of injuries we'd have finished top half.

But you miss the biggest point of all when saying Lennon & Freedman had similar records - the point being that Dougie earned his results with his team and players, Lennon earned his results with the shite Dougie had brought into the club.

You utter bellend.

52If Lennon goes. - Page 3 Empty Re: If Lennon goes. Tue Jul 07 2015, 16:21

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

its nice to have you back Nat, not sure Lusty would agree though  Very Happy

53If Lennon goes. - Page 3 Empty Re: If Lennon goes. Tue Jul 07 2015, 17:17

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
wanderlust wrote:

The point I made was that there is nothing between the results achieved by Dougie and Neil as Bolton manager statistically.
Bugger all difference - and that despite what was going on in the background under Dougie's tenure.

Say what you like, but the facts say that Neil has made no improvement - yet.

But you miss the biggest point of all when saying Lennon & Freedman had similar records - the point being that Dougie earned his results with his team and players, Lennon earned his results with the shite Dougie had brought into the club.

Exactly. Same squad, same results. Nothing new there then - regardless of the "style" etc.
Ironically, the facts are the same for season ticket holders and non-paying leeches like you as they are for the armchair majority.

Suggesting that Neil will have to add some substance to the style is clearly something you disagree with, but understandable seeing as you know nothing about football - or facts.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum