Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

THE ALL NEW MUSIC QUIZ

+5
Reebok Trotter
finlaymcdanger
Norpig
Sluffy
boltonbonce
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 7]

31THE ALL NEW MUSIC QUIZ - Page 3 Empty Re: THE ALL NEW MUSIC QUIZ Wed 15 Jul - 20:15

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

At least I'm not bottom going into the second day.

Very Happy

32THE ALL NEW MUSIC QUIZ - Page 3 Empty Re: THE ALL NEW MUSIC QUIZ Wed 15 Jul - 20:17

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I might start a 'Life of Brucie' quiz.

Have to start a 'Beckford watch' thread to keep a check of his goal tally.

Unless you want to chicken out of the bet Mr Bread.

33THE ALL NEW MUSIC QUIZ - Page 3 Empty Re: THE ALL NEW MUSIC QUIZ Wed 15 Jul - 20:18

The bet stands.

(I need to pay for some new fence panels.)

34THE ALL NEW MUSIC QUIZ - Page 3 Empty Re: THE ALL NEW MUSIC QUIZ Wed 15 Jul - 20:19

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Very Happy

35THE ALL NEW MUSIC QUIZ - Page 3 Empty Re: THE ALL NEW MUSIC QUIZ Wed 15 Jul - 20:20

I did say he'd score a pan full didn't I?

Just so we're clear.

36THE ALL NEW MUSIC QUIZ - Page 3 Empty Re: THE ALL NEW MUSIC QUIZ Wed 15 Jul - 20:23

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Under 10 you said.
At least 12 I said.

37THE ALL NEW MUSIC QUIZ - Page 3 Empty Re: THE ALL NEW MUSIC QUIZ Wed 15 Jul - 20:25

Bollocks.....

You should give me odds with a spread like that.

38THE ALL NEW MUSIC QUIZ - Page 3 Empty Re: THE ALL NEW MUSIC QUIZ Wed 15 Jul - 20:26

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He's bound to score 11.

39THE ALL NEW MUSIC QUIZ - Page 3 Empty Re: THE ALL NEW MUSIC QUIZ Wed 15 Jul - 20:54

Breadman wrote:Ah, a co-conspirator speaks......

As for Barb, "I can't be arsed" isn't a technical difficulty.

Trying to get the girlfriend off the laptop, she has no consideration. Sure her work is important but what about my music quiz.

40THE ALL NEW MUSIC QUIZ - Page 3 Empty Re: THE ALL NEW MUSIC QUIZ Wed 15 Jul - 21:01

Just admit that you've dug yourself a big hole by volunteering for this and you're now regretting it.  Very Happy

I reckon we should share the burden and take turns setting a quiz each on a rota system - one per week.

You do the music one this week and I'll do a General Knowledge one next week.

Then someone else can take a turn.

How's that sound?

41THE ALL NEW MUSIC QUIZ - Page 3 Empty Re: THE ALL NEW MUSIC QUIZ Wed 15 Jul - 21:04

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

This is turning into a quiz forum. It'll do us no good at all.
Knowledge isn't everything. As a kid I was looked down upon by girls,because I played chess and had a microscope.
Mind you,the NHS specs didn't help.

42THE ALL NEW MUSIC QUIZ - Page 3 Empty Re: THE ALL NEW MUSIC QUIZ Wed 15 Jul - 21:35

So basically you all wanna be me

43THE ALL NEW MUSIC QUIZ - Page 3 Empty Re: THE ALL NEW MUSIC QUIZ Thu 16 Jul - 1:31

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

y2johnny wrote:So basically you all wanna be a Pepsi drinking gaylord like me
Embarassed

44THE ALL NEW MUSIC QUIZ - Page 3 Empty Re: THE ALL NEW MUSIC QUIZ Thu 16 Jul - 7:50

So the scores after the first days play, everyone is on zero apart from Johnny who sits rock bottom with minus 50 points.

45THE ALL NEW MUSIC QUIZ - Page 3 Empty Re: THE ALL NEW MUSIC QUIZ Thu 16 Jul - 8:41

MartinBWFC wrote:
y2johnny wrote:So basically you all wanna be a Pepsi drinking gaylord like me and my boyfriend martin
Embarassed

don't be embarrassed martin, it's even legal in america now

46THE ALL NEW MUSIC QUIZ - Page 3 Empty Re: THE ALL NEW MUSIC QUIZ Thu 16 Jul - 8:41

Barb Dwyer wrote:So the scores after the first days play, everyone is on zero apart from Johnny who sits rock bottom with minus 50 points.

and i will still win.

if it ever gets going.

ever

which i doubt

because i am the quiz king

Smile

47THE ALL NEW MUSIC QUIZ - Page 3 Empty Re: THE ALL NEW MUSIC QUIZ Thu 16 Jul - 8:57

What time you working today? So i know exactly when to start it.

48THE ALL NEW MUSIC QUIZ - Page 3 Empty Re: THE ALL NEW MUSIC QUIZ Thu 16 Jul - 8:59

going back in training in 5 minutes and will be there until about 4.

it's fine though.

i just do mine to bring a little bit of joy to people. not to be vindictive and for the gravitas of it Wink

49THE ALL NEW MUSIC QUIZ - Page 3 Empty Re: THE ALL NEW MUSIC QUIZ Thu 16 Jul - 9:01

I'm going to be watching golf all day today. Will post it up when I get time.

50THE ALL NEW MUSIC QUIZ - Page 3 Empty Re: THE ALL NEW MUSIC QUIZ Thu 16 Jul - 9:02

Barb Dwyer wrote:I'm going to be watching golf all day today. Will post it up when I get time.

thought you was going to give me another points deduction for that Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum