Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

MK Dons 1-0 Bolton

+14
doffcocker
Bwfc1958
rammywhite
MartinBWFC
boltonbonce
terenceanne
Hipster_Nebula
JAH
Norpig
scottjames30
Natasha Whittam
karlypants
Boggersbelief
wanderlust
18 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

1MK Dons 1-0 Bolton Empty MK Dons 1-0 Bolton Sun Aug 16, 2015 4:14 pm

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Crunch time for Mr Lennon and the boys methinks. Not sure if there's enough time to make the necessary improvements from yesterday, but with the pressure mounting we really have to get an away draw minimum I'd have thought.
From their perspective, they are playing us at a great time so will probably fancy themselves to win.
My guess? 1 - 1 but hoping for better.

2MK Dons 1-0 Bolton Empty Re: MK Dons 1-0 Bolton Sun Aug 16, 2015 4:26 pm

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

0-2 Madine

3MK Dons 1-0 Bolton Empty Re: MK Dons 1-0 Bolton Sun Aug 16, 2015 4:27 pm

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I can see this being a draw as well.

MK Dons 1-1 Bolton

4MK Dons 1-0 Bolton Empty Re: MK Dons 1-0 Bolton Sun Aug 16, 2015 4:32 pm

They scored four away at Rotherham on the opening day and were unlucky to lose against PNE by all accounts, so I fear we'll get pumped.

MK Dons 3 - 0 Us.

Sorry.

5MK Dons 1-0 Bolton Empty Re: MK Dons 1-0 Bolton Sun Aug 16, 2015 4:38 pm

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Can only see a thrashing for us.

Lennon out.

6MK Dons 1-0 Bolton Empty Re: MK Dons 1-0 Bolton Sun Aug 16, 2015 4:58 pm

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We'll get a draw or get beat, put your life savings on either of them two.

7MK Dons 1-0 Bolton Empty Re: MK Dons 1-0 Bolton Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:10 pm

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

get back to a back 4 that did well against Derby and lets see, i reckon a draw and then we turn over Fuckwit Freedman for our first win.

8MK Dons 1-0 Bolton Empty Re: MK Dons 1-0 Bolton Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:30 pm

JAH

JAH
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Well we've not scored a goal yet this season! That is bizarre! 270mins and counting!

9MK Dons 1-0 Bolton Empty Re: MK Dons 1-0 Bolton Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:59 pm

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ref watch: Stuart Attwell to oversee midweek MK Dons trip

Stuart Attwell will oversee the first ever meeting between Wanderers and MK Dons as the Whites make their maiden visit to stadium mk on Tuesday night.

A seasoned official in the game having figured prominently in both the Premier League and Football League since 2007, Attwell has officiated nine Bolton games in the past including two last season – most recently Neil Lennon’s side’s 1-0 away victory over Millwall in December.

The Warwickshire based official took charge of 37 matches last season, handing out 95 yellow cards and four red cards.

Dean Treleaven and Michael Webb will run the line while Nicholas Kinseley is the fourth official.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

10MK Dons 1-0 Bolton Empty Re: MK Dons 1-0 Bolton Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:30 am

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

JAH wrote:Well we've not scored a goal yet this season! That is bizarre! 270mins and counting!

I'd be frankly surprised if we do score before we get a bit of pace, quality service and sharp finishing into the team and I suspect we may have to try to buy that in with the Ream money so it won't be in place for this game unless Clough finds his shooting boots again or Feeney learns how to supply a front line.

What would be an improvement is going back to the system we played at home against Derby so that we are at least reasonably solid defensively.

Perhaps flooding the midfield would work against MKD but I'd be disappointed if Neil has got it onto his mind that we'll rigidly play one system at home and another away. There shouldn't be a difference once we settle on a system that the players understand and can perform.

A solid defensive performance against MKD would give me some confidence, and a goal would be a bonus until we get new signings in.

11MK Dons 1-0 Bolton Empty Re: MK Dons 1-0 Bolton Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:53 am

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We'll lose this one too and the first genuine calls for Lennon to go will start. #boltonfans

12MK Dons 1-0 Bolton Empty Re: MK Dons 1-0 Bolton Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:20 pm

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I hate predicting losses because I want us to win of course.  But the sad truth  2-0 ....they will be up for this ... we have Heskey on his Zimmer and Clough already slightly nobbled.  So I can't see where a goal is coming from to be honest.

13MK Dons 1-0 Bolton Empty Re: MK Dons 1-0 Bolton Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:37 pm

1-6 to bolton. Coyw

14MK Dons 1-0 Bolton Empty Re: MK Dons 1-0 Bolton Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:56 pm

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

even Johnny the eternal optimist is slipping now, he has 6-1 instead of his usual 6-0  Very Happy

15MK Dons 1-0 Bolton Empty Re: MK Dons 1-0 Bolton Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:59 pm

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

2-0 loss for me.

16MK Dons 1-0 Bolton Empty Re: MK Dons 1-0 Bolton Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:04 pm

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

0-0 nailed on.

17MK Dons 1-0 Bolton Empty Re: MK Dons 1-0 Bolton Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:08 pm

Norpig wrote:even Johnny the eternal optimist is slipping now, he has 6-1 instead of his usual 6-0  Very Happy

Smile

18MK Dons 1-0 Bolton Empty Re: MK Dons 1-0 Bolton Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:06 pm

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

We'll turn the corner on this one- they won't make the same mistakes again. it'll be 0-2

19MK Dons 1-0 Bolton Empty Re: MK Dons 1-0 Bolton Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:29 am

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Preview: MK Dons v Bolton

SETTING THE SCENE
Bolton Wanderers take on MK Dons in the first ever meeting between the two sides on Tuesday night as they look to bounce back from Saturday’s defeat to Middlesbrough.

After drawing at home to Derby County in their season opener, the Whites will be keen to clinch their first maximum of the season against the newly-promoted clubs.

Hosts MK Dons lost their maiden home of the campaign against fellow promoted side Preston North End last weekend, having won 4-1 away at Rotherham United on the opening day.

TEAM NEWS
Zach Clough should be available after injury restricted him to a substitute appearance against Middlesbrough, while fellow forward Gary Madine will be assessed after not being risked against the Teessiders.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Meanwhile, Max Clayton (knee), Derik Osede and Darren Pratley (both ankle) and David Wheater (calf) remain out.

LAST MK DONS XI (v Preston North End, L0-1)
Martin, Spence, McFadzean, Kay, Lewington, Potter, Carruthers (Benavente 67), Baker (Church 78), Reeves, Bowditch (Jennings 78), Gallagher.

ONE TO WATCH
A new arrival at stadium mk, Sam Gallagher joined MK Dons earlier this summer on a season-long loan deal from Premier League side Southampton.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
The forward progressed through the ranks at Saints and broke into the first team during the 2013/14 season, making 20 senior appearances and scoring two goals.

Now 19 years old, Gallagher made an immediate impact for Dons, setting up two goals on his debut as his new side beat Rotherham United 4-1 away from home on the opening day of the 2015/16 season.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

20MK Dons 1-0 Bolton Empty Re: MK Dons 1-0 Bolton Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:30 am

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

60 Second Press Conference:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum: