Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Too many days off?

+5
scottjames30
Norpig
doffcocker
Bwfc1958
boltonbonce
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Too many days off? - Page 2 Empty Re: Too many days off? Tue Sep 08 2015, 13:29

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Breadman wrote:

What proportion of your operating costs does direct labour spend make up?

Just out of interest.

Ta.

How the fook should I know.

Too many days off? - Page 2 18334

22Too many days off? - Page 2 Empty Re: Too many days off? Tue Sep 08 2015, 13:31

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:If you don't take the holidays you are entitled to I suggest you take a good look at yourself in the mirror. Is your spine still there?

Too many days off? - Page 2 Yes-sir-bow-down-smiley-emoticon

23Too many days off? - Page 2 Empty Re: Too many days off? Tue Sep 08 2015, 13:49

There must be some proper rubbish Business Women in Preston.......

24Too many days off? - Page 2 Empty Re: Too many days off? Tue Sep 08 2015, 13:53

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:There must be some proper rubbish Business Women in Preston.......
 she's not a details person Breaders, she has staff for that kind of thing, either that or it's a money laundering front  Very Happy (think i've watched too much Breaking Bad)

25Too many days off? - Page 2 Empty Re: Too many days off? Tue Sep 08 2015, 14:06

It can't be that hard to work out though, surely?

How many people do you need to run a burger van?

26Too many days off? - Page 2 Empty Re: Too many days off? Tue Sep 08 2015, 15:07

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Would the top man at BT or Microsoft be able to pull those figures from the top of his head?

I'm a people person, not a figures person.

27Too many days off? - Page 2 Empty Re: Too many days off? Tue Sep 08 2015, 15:22

Natasha Whittam wrote:Would the top man at BT or Microsoft be able to pull those figures from the top of his head?

Yes.

Without shadow of a doubt.

28Too many days off? - Page 2 Empty Re: Too many days off? Tue Sep 08 2015, 16:01

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:

Yes.

You're taking the piss, would they fuck. I've sat in numerous board meetings over the years where the top men don't even know the name of their secretary.

29Too many days off? - Page 2 Empty Re: Too many days off? Tue Sep 08 2015, 16:11

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You can never have too many days off.

30Too many days off? - Page 2 Empty Re: Too many days off? Tue Sep 08 2015, 16:25

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Breadman wrote:

Yes.

You're taking the piss, would they fuck. I've sat in numerous board meetings over the years where the top men don't even know the name of their secretary.

Any "top man" who didn't consistently know what percentage of spend went on wages wouldn't last long.

Believe me.

And while we're on, what are your business' operational KPI's?

Mission statement?

Ethical Trading Policy?

I bet you don't know any of those either, do you?

31Too many days off? - Page 2 Empty Re: Too many days off? Tue Sep 08 2015, 16:43

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:

Any "top man" who didn't consistently know what percentage of spend went on wages wouldn't last long.

Believe me.

And while we're on, what are your business' operational KPI's?

Mission statement?

Ethical Trading Policy?

I bet you don't know any of those either, do you?

I've seen through you. I think you're trying to steal Whittam International plc secrets.

KPIs? What's KP's intercourse got to do with business?

Our mission statement is public knowledge so I can reveal that: Serve the public trust, protect the innocent and uphold the law.

Ethical trading policy? How the fuck can I control what goes on in Taiwan?

32Too many days off? - Page 2 Empty Re: Too many days off? Tue Sep 08 2015, 16:45

Shit - rumbled!

(Please don't send your killer robot after me......)

33Too many days off? - Page 2 Empty Re: Too many days off? Tue Sep 08 2015, 22:58

And while we're on the subject of using The Great British Sick Note to your advantage, I should've started my new job last week but the bastards at my last place played the "3 months notice" card at the last minute out of sheer spite which cocked things up a bit.

So I countered their move by going and laying it on thick with my GP (family friend of 40+ years / Methodist Godfather) about feeling "a bit depressed....possibly" and secured myself a free pass to 3 months on full pay, talking shit on here.

Thank The Lord for Made Up Afflictions!

Don't all cry at once.....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum