Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Online shopping

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Online shopping Empty Online shopping Thu Sep 10 2015, 19:18

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Do many of you on here shop online, if so does anyone use cashback sites like Quidco?

I've been using it for about 1 year and a half now and I've had £327.85 cashback so far.

If anyone else uses it, how much have you had back?

2Online shopping Empty Re: Online shopping Thu Sep 10 2015, 19:22

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I shop online for most things these days. 
However,Quidco is a new one for me LT,so I might look into it.
Wish I didn't spend such a lot on books,because amazon is killing the book shops,which is rather sad.

3Online shopping Empty Re: Online shopping Thu Sep 10 2015, 19:22

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i keep meaning to use these sites, my Brother in Law does and he swears by them. Nice little saving there LT  Very Happy

4Online shopping Empty Re: Online shopping Thu Sep 10 2015, 19:23

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I do about 99.99% of my shopping online as it is more convenient and nearly always cheaper than the high street.

Used to use Quidco but now use Top CashBack which I believe is Bolton based.

5Online shopping Empty Re: Online shopping Thu Sep 10 2015, 19:25

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I like to feel the things I buy so still shop on the high street for the majority of things.

6Online shopping Empty Re: Online shopping Thu Sep 10 2015, 19:26

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:I like to feel the things I buy so still shop on the high street for the majority of things.
I suppose in that case then it depends on what you are going round feeling! Very Happy

7Online shopping Empty Re: Online shopping Thu Sep 10 2015, 19:28

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

You can't really get cashback through Amazon on there, however I came across Flubit where by you type in the url of a Amazon product, and they try get you the product for a cheaper price. I saved a tenner on a Tefal Actifry.

8Online shopping Empty Re: Online shopping Thu Sep 10 2015, 19:29

Natasha Whittam wrote:I like to feel the rent boys I buy so still shop in canal street for the majority of them.

-

9Online shopping Empty Re: Online shopping Thu Sep 10 2015, 19:34

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Leeds_Trotter wrote:You can't really get cashback through Amazon on there, however I came across Flubit where by you type in the url of a Amazon product, and they try get you the product for a cheaper price. I saved a tenner on a Tefal Actifry.
I would be wary about using flubit as some people have had different models of items delivered especially I.T related stuff like the solid state hard drives where people got inferior ones.

10Online shopping Empty Re: Online shopping Thu Sep 10 2015, 20:06

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

karlypants wrote:
Leeds_Trotter wrote:You can't really get cashback through Amazon on there, however I came across Flubit where by you type in the url of a Amazon product, and they try get you the product for a cheaper price. I saved a tenner on a Tefal Actifry.
I would be wary about using flubit as some people have had different models of items delivered especially I.T related stuff like the solid state hard drives where people got inferior ones.
So far everything has come as expect for me. Ordered a exercise bike, a portable HDD, n Actifry and a Iron so far everything has been fine. But cheers for the heads up.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum