Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

BEHIND ENEMY LINES - WOLVES

+14
Keegan
Reebok Trotter
Norpig
Chairmanda
gloswhite
TheHateCamel
BoltonTillIDie
okocha
scottjames30
Boggersbelief
Hip Priest
bryan458
rogercpc
Natasha Whittam
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21enemy - BEHIND ENEMY LINES - WOLVES - Page 2 Empty Re: BEHIND ENEMY LINES - WOLVES Tue Sep 15 2015, 10:42

JAH

JAH
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Flipping eck! Keep your pants on! It was a tongue in cheek joke okocha! Nat knows it was a joke too judging by the response!

22enemy - BEHIND ENEMY LINES - WOLVES - Page 2 Empty Re: BEHIND ENEMY LINES - WOLVES Tue Sep 15 2015, 10:45

JAH wrote:Flipping eck! Keep your pants on! It was a tongue in cheek joke okocha! Nat knows it was a joke too judging by the response!
is your last name rule?  and are you always on time?

23enemy - BEHIND ENEMY LINES - WOLVES - Page 2 Empty Re: BEHIND ENEMY LINES - WOLVES Tue Sep 15 2015, 10:56

Natasha Whittam wrote:
JAH wrote:Disappointed with your attempt here Nat. It's starting to read a bit poncey. I think you have got all to comfortable with this now and its definitely not as good as last seasons BELs. You need a proverbial kick up the arse. Must do better next time starting with tonight. May I suggest some focus on Madine playing his old club. Ta.

That was the last BEL thanks to you JAH.

I don't expect everyone to like it but to publically slag it off is out of order when someone gives a couple of hours of their time for nothing.

So fuck you.

Think this confirms Nat and Johnny are the same person.

24enemy - BEHIND ENEMY LINES - WOLVES - Page 2 Empty Re: BEHIND ENEMY LINES - WOLVES Tue Sep 15 2015, 11:00

bwfc1874 wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:
JAH wrote:Disappointed with your attempt here Nat. It's starting to read a bit poncey. I think you have got all to comfortable with this now and its definitely not as good as last seasons BELs. You need a proverbial kick up the arse. Must do better next time starting with tonight. May I suggest some focus on Madine playing his old club. Ta.

That was the last BEL thanks to you JAH.

I don't expect everyone to like it but to publically slag it off is out of order when someone gives a couple of hours of their time for nothing.

So fuck you.

Think this confirms Nat and Johnny are the same person.
i'm as much nat as you are sk or white84

25enemy - BEHIND ENEMY LINES - WOLVES - Page 2 Empty Re: BEHIND ENEMY LINES - WOLVES Tue Sep 15 2015, 11:52

::seething::

26enemy - BEHIND ENEMY LINES - WOLVES - Page 2 Empty Re: BEHIND ENEMY LINES - WOLVES Tue Sep 15 2015, 11:57

bwfc1874 wrote:::seething::
Exactly Smile

27enemy - BEHIND ENEMY LINES - WOLVES - Page 2 Empty Re: BEHIND ENEMY LINES - WOLVES Tue Sep 15 2015, 14:29

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

y2johnny wrote:
JAH wrote:Flipping eck! Keep your pants on! It was a tongue in cheek joke okocha! Nat knows it was a joke too judging by the response!
is your last name rule?  and are you always on time?
That is terrible Johnny.

Still made me laugh though  Very Happy

28enemy - BEHIND ENEMY LINES - WOLVES - Page 2 Empty Re: BEHIND ENEMY LINES - WOLVES Tue Sep 15 2015, 14:46

If I remember correctly (from back in the day on 606) JAH's last name was initially Holdsworth.

But then he remarried changed it to Holden.

29enemy - BEHIND ENEMY LINES - WOLVES - Page 2 Empty Re: BEHIND ENEMY LINES - WOLVES Tue Sep 15 2015, 15:06

JAH

JAH
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

B Holden to be precise Breds. Good memory!

30enemy - BEHIND ENEMY LINES - WOLVES - Page 2 Empty Re: BEHIND ENEMY LINES - WOLVES Tue Sep 15 2015, 15:27

Those were the days...... Very Happy

31enemy - BEHIND ENEMY LINES - WOLVES - Page 2 Empty Re: BEHIND ENEMY LINES - WOLVES Thu Jan 12 2017, 09:13

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Sorry if you've done this to death already but why don't you do these any more, Nat?

32enemy - BEHIND ENEMY LINES - WOLVES - Page 2 Empty Re: BEHIND ENEMY LINES - WOLVES Thu Jan 12 2017, 19:37

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Because we win?  Maybe we could all take turns doing it seen as Nat doesn't like bringing joy to us.

33enemy - BEHIND ENEMY LINES - WOLVES - Page 2 Empty Re: BEHIND ENEMY LINES - WOLVES Thu Jan 12 2017, 21:03

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

BoltonTillIDie wrote:Because we win?  Maybe we could all take turns doing it seen as Nat doesn't like bringing joy to us.
All the more reason surely?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum