Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Amos the warrior.

+7
bwfc71
BoltonTillIDie
Natasha Whittam
karlypants
Boggersbelief
MartinBWFC
scottjames30
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Amos the warrior. - Page 2 Empty Re: Amos the warrior. Wed Sep 16 2015, 22:14

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

scottjames30 wrote:Well done for coming out Chris, you're a Legend.

Like Johnny said.

I haven't come out as gay.

I cannot be gay because I am not with a person who has a penis.

In fact gay men don't go with transgendered women.

22Amos the warrior. - Page 2 Empty Re: Amos the warrior. Wed Sep 16 2015, 22:27

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Pretty brave to come on a football forum and talk about a very personal subject, although the choice was not exactly yours. It's no one's business but your own. Like Johnny said, if your happy, that's all that matters. People that are offended or like to take the piss need to get a life. I have a lot of respect for people who have the balls to stand up and say, " this is me, accept it or fuck off".

23Amos the warrior. - Page 2 Empty Re: Amos the warrior. Wed Sep 16 2015, 22:29

Bwfc1958 wrote:Pretty brave to come on a football forum and talk about a very personal subject, although the choice was not exactly yours. It's no one's business but your own. Like Johnny said, if your happy, that's all that matters. People that are offended or like to take the piss need to get a life. I have a lot of respect for people who have the balls to stand up and say, " this is me, accept it or fuck off".

:clap:

24Amos the warrior. - Page 2 Empty Re: Amos the warrior. Wed Sep 16 2015, 22:29

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bwfc1958 wrote:Pretty brave to come on a football forum and talk about a very personal subject, although the choice was not exactly yours. It's no one's business but your own. Like Johnny said, if your happy, that's all that matters. People that are offended or like to take the piss need to get a life. I have a lot of respect for people who have the balls to stand up and say, " this is me, accept it or fuck off".

Totally agree. Chris, What you do with your life is your business.

25Amos the warrior. - Page 2 Empty Re: Amos the warrior. Wed Sep 16 2015, 22:32

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Thanks '58 and if wasn't for the prick from the BN making noises about it on Burnden Aces then it wouldn't have been mentioned here!

But not ashamed of who I am and ,many will know, when asked a question I can be too open about it - just try to keep to the subject matter of what's being said and Bolton Wanderers nowadays.

26Amos the warrior. - Page 2 Empty Re: Amos the warrior. Wed Sep 16 2015, 22:34

bwfc71 wrote:
Thanks '58 and if wasn't for the prick from the BN making noises about it on Burnden Aces then it wouldn't have been mentioned here!

But not ashamed of who I am and ,many will know, when asked a question I can be too open about it - just try to keep to the subject matter of what's being said and Bolton Wanderers nowadays.

I always see that upton on the bn. What's he about? Seems a bit of a prick to me. Oh and I'm banned from ba (4 times in one day) so they can get fooked

27Amos the warrior. - Page 2 Empty Re: Amos the warrior. Wed Sep 16 2015, 22:37

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

y2johnny wrote:
bwfc71 wrote:First of all my other half does NOT have a cock - she is all woman (albeit man-made -see what I did there)

Secondly yes I do love her

Thirdly its not about being bravado or anything like that, as most friends already knew, but a received a few private messages which I deleted and so just put that message out to say you either accept it or drop me as a friend - as it is apart from 3 I deleted and blocked no one has dropped me as a friend!

At the end of the day we are all human beings and respect should be the first things we show to each other!!!!  (ok something I may have learned the hard way about 6 years ago on another site)

If your happy 71 who gives a shit

+1

For what it's worth I've always thought you've put far, far to much personal information into the public domain and at times suffered the consequences of it.

But if at the end of the day you've found happiness then good luck to you.

28Amos the warrior. - Page 2 Empty Re: Amos the warrior. Wed Sep 16 2015, 22:40

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

That is who I assume it is - Ian Upton - we go back a few years and never agreed.   And recently I have true evidence from a registered club to show that MODDED as he tells them that he is a primary patron for a charity.  Firstly it is not a charity but a registered club - two different things, and got from the leader of the club actual proof to say that Upton is not a patron at all and actually has nothing to do with the club!

So now it seems he is trying to stalk me through websites I use to try to discredit me over something that happened between Natasha and I about 6 years ago - which as we all know was resolved long ago!

SORRY MATE, I'VE HAD TO TAKE OUT THE ALLEGATIONS YOU MAKE AS NUTS DOSEN'T WANT TO GET INVOLVED IN OTHER PEOPLES PERSONAL ARGUEMENTS - SLUFFY

29Amos the warrior. - Page 2 Empty Re: Amos the warrior. Wed Sep 16 2015, 22:48

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958

I would get norpig onto it for you Chris, but it seems I have no clout in that department since Johnny and barb have bought him off. I'm sure Johnny will put a word in and get him on the ever growing hit list for you though.

30Amos the warrior. - Page 2 Empty Re: Amos the warrior. Wed Sep 16 2015, 23:00

Bwfc1958 wrote:I would get norpig onto it for you Chris, but it seems I have no clout in that department since Johnny and barb have bought him off. I'm sure Johnny will put a word in and get him on the ever growing hit list for you though.

Im on it. Right after he gets nat first Very Happy

31Amos the warrior. - Page 2 Empty Re: Amos the warrior. Wed Sep 16 2015, 23:14

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

so many people so little time. This double life stuff is hard to keep up  Very Happy

If you're happy 71 sod what anyone else thinks, it's your life and you have to live it your way  :good:

32Amos the warrior. - Page 2 Empty Re: Amos the warrior. Thu Sep 17 2015, 08:41

Norpig wrote:so many people so little time. This double life stuff is hard to keep up  Very Happy

If you're happy 71 sod what anyone else thinks, it's your life and you have to live it your way  :good:
As long as yuo still  have eyes on Nat it's cool norpig.  in your own time Very Happy

33Amos the warrior. - Page 2 Empty Re: Amos the warrior. Thu Sep 17 2015, 13:30

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

she won't know when to expect it don't worry Johnny (how did i become a serial killer again?)

34Amos the warrior. - Page 2 Empty Re: Amos the warrior. Thu Sep 17 2015, 13:41

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958

Norpig wrote:she won't know when to expect it don't worry Johnny (how did i become a serial killer again?)
There's only you can answer that norpig. I don't know what goes on in the mind of a killer.  Very Happy

35Amos the warrior. - Page 2 Empty Re: Amos the warrior. Thu Sep 17 2015, 13:43

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

all those years watching Dexter, something must have sunk in without me realising

36Amos the warrior. - Page 2 Empty Re: Amos the warrior. Thu Sep 17 2015, 13:47

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958

Ok norpig, as you genuinely don't have a clue where all this started, I'll let you in on it.

Post 27 onwards on this thread.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk/t11664-fantasy-football

Now you know. It just snowballed.

37Amos the warrior. - Page 2 Empty Re: Amos the warrior. Thu Sep 17 2015, 13:51

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

so it's all your doing then 58, i genuinely couldn't remember  Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2