Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Superbowl Fiddy.

+8
Sluffy
karlypants
Hip Priest
boltonbonce
Hipster_Nebula
Norpig
finlaymcdanger
Boggersbelief
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 9]

121Superbowl Fiddy. - Page 7 Empty Re: Superbowl Fiddy. Mon Jan 11, 2016 12:57 am

Oops, sorry!

Them ladders and chairs aren't really made out of tinfoil- honest! They're fabricated from Krupp Steel.

Johnny, I am a doubting dick.

Ignore me and listen to Uncle Fin.

Sorry again.

122Superbowl Fiddy. - Page 7 Empty Re: Superbowl Fiddy. Mon Jan 11, 2016 1:01 am

Copper Dragon wrote:
Breadman wrote:"Shit and shut up may very well get an outing with that match as well"

I have absolutely no idea what that means.

Sorry Stan, you've lost me.

Well if you read back on this page you've done two shits and two shut ups.

Them two may very well get an outing when the cricket starts.

Examples - Shit, Cook has gone for 15. 

Oh shut up Nasser Hussain, you boring get.

Ah....I see!

You're too clever for this shit by half.

Dumb it down a bit, please.

We deal in simple terms on here -

Bankrupt and going bust: Yes or No?

123Superbowl Fiddy. - Page 7 Empty Re: Superbowl Fiddy. Thu Jan 21, 2016 1:43 pm

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The Bills,pushing back the boundaries.Superbowl Fiddy. - Page 7 Zyonqxgrkih3ip5njo4mfjrkohttp://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-35369051

124Superbowl Fiddy. - Page 7 Empty Re: Superbowl Fiddy. Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:46 pm

Very laudable.

Won't help your shit team though.  Cool

125Superbowl Fiddy. - Page 7 Empty Re: Superbowl Fiddy. Thu Jan 21, 2016 3:04 pm

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:Very laudable.

Won't help your shit team though.  Cool
Not even bothering with a panda for that.

Nat and her #killingboltonnuts has reduced me to posting only when I can't contain myself. Very Happy

126Superbowl Fiddy. - Page 7 Empty Re: Superbowl Fiddy. Sun Feb 07, 2016 1:23 pm

Well, it's here......

Anybody else staying up for it?

127Superbowl Fiddy. - Page 7 Empty Re: Superbowl Fiddy. Sun Feb 07, 2016 1:38 pm

Chairmanda

Chairmanda
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I always start off with the best of intentions, but normally find eyelids drooping by third quarter...

128Superbowl Fiddy. - Page 7 Empty Re: Superbowl Fiddy. Sun Feb 07, 2016 1:59 pm

A pre-match nod is required, Mand.

I generally try and get an hour in about 6 pm on Superbowl Sunday.

I hope it's a decent game but I've got a nagging fear that The Panthers will be too strong for the Broncos and they'll establish a big lead before half-time and then coast.

Hope I'm wrong because it'd be nice to see Manning bag one last title before he retires.

129Superbowl Fiddy. - Page 7 Empty Re: Superbowl Fiddy. Sun Feb 07, 2016 3:01 pm

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

A friend is having a Superbowl party so I'll be watching. Have to admit to being more interested in the wings than the game though.

130Superbowl Fiddy. - Page 7 Empty Re: Superbowl Fiddy. Sun Feb 07, 2016 3:15 pm

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The Panthers for me,but Manning is still a force to be reckoned with.

Got to be out by six tomorrow,so I can't see me staying the course.

131Superbowl Fiddy. - Page 7 Empty Re: Superbowl Fiddy. Sun Feb 07, 2016 3:28 pm

boltonbonce wrote:

She finally had enough?

What was it, one piece of very expensive BWFC memorabilia too far? 

I told you Len Cantello's shin pads weren't worth 40 quid......  Very Happy

132Superbowl Fiddy. - Page 7 Empty Re: Superbowl Fiddy. Sun Feb 07, 2016 3:52 pm

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:

She finally had enough?

What was it, one piece of very expensive BWFC memorabilia too far? 

I told you Len Cantello's shin pads weren't worth 40 quid......  Very Happy
Early start at work.

And I still say a Syd Farrimond autographed sock was bargain at £35.

133Superbowl Fiddy. - Page 7 Empty Re: Superbowl Fiddy. Sun Feb 07, 2016 9:04 pm

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm going to see how it goes TBH. Don't like watching in real time as it goes on forever and a day and I'm not sat in the bleachers on a sunny afternoon with a rake of beers.

I do have all the creature comforts I need in my armchair though.

134Superbowl Fiddy. - Page 7 Empty Re: Superbowl Fiddy. Sun Feb 07, 2016 10:11 pm

Coldplay bringing their own particular brand of soporific rock to the HT show probably won't help matters.

135Superbowl Fiddy. - Page 7 Empty Re: Superbowl Fiddy. Sun Feb 07, 2016 11:06 pm

I fear I may have peaked too soon.

I've not had a drink since Christmas and I may have massively underestimated the effect that 6 bottles of Bud would have on my newly re-cleansed system.

I'm feeling it slightly.

Need peanuts I think.

Not even kicked off yet.......

136Superbowl Fiddy. - Page 7 Empty Re: Superbowl Fiddy. Mon Feb 08, 2016 12:07 am

I'm no Panthers fan but that was a catch.

137Superbowl Fiddy. - Page 7 Empty Re: Superbowl Fiddy. Mon Feb 08, 2016 12:08 am

Boom! Sack ! TD Broncos !!!!!!

Get in.

(Although they shouldn't really have had the opportunity to sack Newton there and got very lucky.)

138Superbowl Fiddy. - Page 7 Empty Re: Superbowl Fiddy. Mon Feb 08, 2016 12:18 am

I'm just going to treat this thread as my own personal stream of consciousness vanity project now, seeing as everybody else is in bed.

Newton does not look like the franchise QB he's been all season - he's rattled.

Well played Denver and their coaching staff so far.

139Superbowl Fiddy. - Page 7 Empty Re: Superbowl Fiddy. Mon Feb 08, 2016 12:58 am

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I'm here, Bread. About to start watching pretty soon

140Superbowl Fiddy. - Page 7 Empty Re: Superbowl Fiddy. Mon Feb 08, 2016 1:09 am

Top man !

How's the wings?

My Aldi honey roasted nuts weren't bad.

Saving the Sainsbury's Deli Selection for the second half.

Not a bad game of football this. Too many defensive errors and some odd officiating decisions but it's entertaining so far - At least Newton isn't gurning his way to a 30 -0 lead into the half.

Just hope I can make it through Chris Martin and his boring band at HT so I can enjoy the tiny cooked meat / cheese selection later on.....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next