Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

That Friday Feeling...........

5 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1That Friday Feeling........... Empty That Friday Feeling........... Fri Sep 25 2015, 12:16

what's giving you that friday feeling?  What have you got to look forward to for the weekend?

Mine is obviously well documented Smile

2That Friday Feeling........... Empty Re: That Friday Feeling........... Fri Sep 25 2015, 12:21

Chairmanda

Chairmanda
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

for me, its the first round of FA cup Bath play in, away at Bodmin, the magic of the cup!

3That Friday Feeling........... Empty Re: That Friday Feeling........... Fri Sep 25 2015, 12:25

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

obviously we are playing but i see that as more punishment at the moment  Very Happy

4That Friday Feeling........... Empty Re: That Friday Feeling........... Fri Sep 25 2015, 12:25

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Playing football tonight 7-8.
Watching the lad play tomorrow morning.
Going shopping.
A few beers.
Might have sex.
Might watch the Sunday evening game on SKY.

5That Friday Feeling........... Empty Re: That Friday Feeling........... Fri Sep 25 2015, 12:35

and this has just added to my friday feeling

6That Friday Feeling........... Empty Re: That Friday Feeling........... Fri Sep 25 2015, 12:39

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

And chasing money up that I'm owed.

7That Friday Feeling........... Empty Re: That Friday Feeling........... Fri Sep 25 2015, 12:46

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Lying in. I can get up at 7am on a Saturday,and the world is my lobster.

8That Friday Feeling........... Empty Re: That Friday Feeling........... Fri Sep 25 2015, 13:02

189 hours and 50 minutes 'til I go on holiday.

Tick tock, tick tock.....

9That Friday Feeling........... Empty Re: That Friday Feeling........... Fri Sep 25 2015, 13:03

Breadman wrote:189 hours and 50 minutes 'til I go on holiday.

Tick tock, tick tock.....
Where are you off this time?

10That Friday Feeling........... Empty Re: That Friday Feeling........... Fri Sep 25 2015, 13:08

Dominican Republic.

Two weeks of doing sod all apart from lying on a sunbed, reading, a bit of fishing and a load of rum.

And no Nuts.

11That Friday Feeling........... Empty Re: That Friday Feeling........... Fri Sep 25 2015, 13:09

Breadman wrote:Dominican Republic.

Two weeks of doing sod all apart from lying on a sunbed, reading, a bit of fishing and a load of rum.

And no Nuts.
Jammy sod, not going to pop on at all?

12That Friday Feeling........... Empty Re: That Friday Feeling........... Fri Sep 25 2015, 13:10

Possibly when I'm on the bog.

Bear that in mind if you see any comments from me.

13That Friday Feeling........... Empty Re: That Friday Feeling........... Fri Sep 25 2015, 13:11

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm sending over a Brucie tribute act to keep him entertained.

14That Friday Feeling........... Empty Re: That Friday Feeling........... Fri Sep 25 2015, 13:11

Breadman wrote:Possibly when I'm on the bog.

Bear that in mind if you see any comments from me.
i always imagine you to be on the bog anyway, weird huh!

15That Friday Feeling........... Empty Re: That Friday Feeling........... Fri Sep 25 2015, 13:12

boltonbonce wrote:I'm sending over a Brucie tribute act to keep him entertained.

He'd never survive the flight.

16That Friday Feeling........... Empty Re: That Friday Feeling........... Fri Sep 25 2015, 13:12

boltonbonce wrote:I'm sending over a Brucie tribute act to keep giving him nightmares.
that'll work

17That Friday Feeling........... Empty Re: That Friday Feeling........... Fri Sep 25 2015, 13:13

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Probably wouldn't survive the audience.

18That Friday Feeling........... Empty Re: That Friday Feeling........... Fri Sep 25 2015, 14:11

Chairmanda

Chairmanda
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

what are you taking to read, Breaders?

19That Friday Feeling........... Empty Re: That Friday Feeling........... Fri Sep 25 2015, 14:19

Nothing too taxing, Mand - I'm on me 'olidays!  Very Happy

The latest Grisham, a couple of Jack Reachers and a book recommended by Bonce called "Between Silk & Cyanide" about code breaking.

(If BF turns up in it at any point it's going in the pool.)

20That Friday Feeling........... Empty Re: That Friday Feeling........... Fri Sep 25 2015, 14:24

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:Nothing too taxing, Mand - I'm on me 'olidays!  Very Happy

The latest Grisham, a couple of Jack Reachers and a book recommended by Bonce called "Between Silk & Cyanide" about code breaking.

(If BF turns up in it at any point it's going in the pool.)

I hope you have a great time.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum