Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Things that irritate the shit out of you

+38
Cajunboy
boltonbonce
Norpig
karlypants
wessy
Danno
Hipster_Nebula
bwfc71
Bolton Rebirth
Kane57
Leeds_Trotter
y2johnny
Sluffy
Lard Lad
Bread2.0
whatsgoingon
okocha
Lever ender
luckyPeterpiper
xmiles
Numpty 28723
finlaymcdanger
Bwfc1958
Bolton Nuts
Natasha Whittam
Boggersbelief
Keegan
Copper Dragon
Reebok Trotter
Emma Jansen 1
BoltonTillIDie
Michael Bolton
Bollotom2014
Chairmanda
doffcocker
scottjames30
MartinBWFC
rammywhite
42 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 28 ... 50  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 50]

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
karlypants wrote:
Bang out of order there...

Embarrassing. It's not 1940.
Why wasn't I told. Shocked

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Emma Jansen 1 wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:While I don't doubt for a minute that Emma Jansen is a genuine female poster, I am interested why she seems to intermittently change from perfect English to rubbish English.
This is that my boyfriend he will some time do the word for me, i like he shows me. I do try to be not so wrong with my English.

Is your boyfriend called Mo?

Natasha Whittam wrote:
karlypants wrote:

It will be in 10 minutes.

Chairmanda

Chairmanda
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Barb Dwyer wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:
karlypants wrote:

It will be in 10 minutes.
Very Happy

Emma Jansen 1

Emma Jansen 1
Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

[quote="Reebok Trotter"][quote="Emma Jansen 1"][quote="Natasha Whittam"]While I don't doubt for a minute that Emma Jansen is a genuine female poster, I am interested why she seems to intermittently change from perfect English to rubbish English.[/quote]
This is that my boyfriend he will some time do the word for me, i like he shows me. I do try to be not so wrong with my English.[/quote]

Is your boyfriend called Mo?[/quote]
No mo, is nice man who spend much money and give me nice flat to live in, in london. I am a very lucky girl i think so yes.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Emma Jansen 1 wrote:No mo, is nice man who spend much money and give me nice flat to live in, in london. I am a very lucky girl i think so yes.
Bit of a giveaway that AD!

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Emma Jansen 1 wrote:

No mo, is nice man who spend much money and give me nice flat to live in, in london. I am a very lucky girl i think so yes.[/quote]

What time do we arrive?

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Emma Jansen 1 wrote:
Reebok Trotter wrote:
Emma Jansen 1 wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:While I don't doubt for a minute that Emma Jansen is a genuine female poster, I am interested why she seems to intermittently change from perfect English to rubbish English.
This is that my boyfriend he will some time do the word for me, i like he shows me. I do try to be not so wrong with my English.

No mo, is nice man who spend much money and give me nice flat to live in, in london. I am a very lucky girl i think so yes.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

When companies (in this instance it's British Gas) promise a call back the next day and you wait all morning for it and then they don't bother so you have to do the ring around again!!! ::seething2::

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

People running round with guns and shooting people around where I live. It's like living in the fucking bronx round here. It's every other bloody week. Great place to try and raise 3 kids this is, and all we get is a CSO riding round on his shitty push bike looking like frank spencer. In another separate incident from the shooting last night there was an armed response unit running about with automatic weapons in the next Street to me dealing with some other nutcase. I despair of this place I really do.

Bwfc1958 wrote:People running round with guns and shooting people around where I live. It's like living in the fucking bronx round here. It's every other bloody week. Great place to try and raise 3 kids this is, and all we get is a CSO riding round on his shitty push bike looking like frank spencer. In another separate incident from the shooting last night there was an armed response unit running about with automatic weapons in the next Street to me dealing with some other nutcase. I despair of this place I really do.

Sounds like round our way 58. I think im the only one without a gun round here

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bwfc1958 wrote:People running round with guns and shooting people around where I live. It's like living in the fucking bronx round here. It's every other bloody week. Great place to try and raise 3 kids this is, and all we get is a CSO riding round on his shitty push bike looking like frank spencer. In another separate incident from the shooting last night there was an armed response unit running about with automatic weapons in the next Street to me dealing with some other nutcase. I despair of this place I really do.
It's changed a lot down there. We moved away in 1989,and I was sad to go. Still have a lot of mates in LH, and like you 58,they despair.

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958

The bin men pissed me off as well this morning. I pull up in my car at my house and they've left not only my bin directly in front of my drive, but two other bins belonging to my neighbours as well, so I have to get out and move them all before I can drive onto my own drive. I'm sure they do it to wind me up.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bwfc1958 wrote:The bin men pissed me off as well this morning. I pull up in my car at my house and they've left not only my bin directly in front of my drive, but two other bins belonging to my neighbours as well, so I have to get out and move them all before I can drive onto my own drive. I'm sure they do it to wind me up.
Same here. We had instructions to leave our bins out before 7am,with the handles facing out,and with the lids fully closed.
For their part of the bargain,they empty them then shove them where they like.
And woe betide anyone who leaves a bin bag next to the bin. They simply won't take it.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I have to go up and down the bloody backstreet to collect mine, I guarantee that if I go and look down one end they are at the other.

It's about time they started bring them back to the back of my property the shits.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I have even noticed that if someone has put an incorrect item in one of their recycling bins, the bin men just sling the item on the floor and carry on as they wish!

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I have even thought about wiping dog shit under my bin handles so they get shitty gloves! Twisted Evil

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958

boltonbonce wrote:
Bwfc1958 wrote:The bin men pissed me off as well this morning. I pull up in my car at my house and they've left not only my bin directly in front of my drive, but two other bins belonging to my neighbours as well, so I have to get out and move them all before I can drive onto my own drive. I'm sure they do it to wind me up.
And woe betide anyone who leaves a bin bag next to the bin. They simply won't take it.
Exactly. What's all that about? It would take an extra 20 seconds and not much effort to lob a bin bag on the lorry. Instead I have to fill the bin up with bin bags they wouldn't take and then have to either wait another 2 weeks or arse about going to the tip. Bastards!

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958

karlypants wrote:I have even thought about wiping dog shit under my bin handles so they get shitty gloves! Twisted Evil
Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 28 ... 50  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum