Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

i cheated on nuts and joined another forum..........

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

........to put a complaint in about virgin media Smile

We dont have virgin media, we have sky. But out next door got theres installed a coiple of weeks a go and there was a problem with their brown box and they had to run a cable from ours. Anyway, its been left with wires hanging out of it for two weeks now and they still havent been back. Tried ringing, no luck, tried emailing, again, no luck.

The only way these days to get tour point across with these big companies is throufh public shaming. Forums, twitter, facebook etc all seem to be taken a lot more seriously as they can publicly show they are dealing with the problem

Has anyone else used unconventional methods for complaints or is this the norm now?

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:........to put a complaint in about virgin media Smile

We dont have virgin media, we have sky.  But out next door got theres installed a coiple of weeks a go and there was a problem with their brown box and they had to run a cable from ours.  Anyway, its been left with wires hanging out of it for two weeks now and they still havent been back.  Tried ringing, no luck, tried emailing, again, no luck.

The only way these days to get tour point across with these big companies is throufh public shaming.  Forums, twitter, facebook etc all seem to be taken a lot more seriously as they can publicly show they are dealing with the problem

Has anyone else used unconventional methods for complaints or is this the norm now?
There are some Virgin employees over on the Cable Forum who gladly help people a lot here if you don't get anywhere.

Used twitter to vent my frustration at the Lidl Crompton Way branch having only cherry tomatoes on display and no proper tomatoes.

Had to tweet Wowcher to get a refund from one of their deals a couple of years back that turned out to be a scam which luckily got sorted out but thousands lost their money.

Did give David Cameron a piece of my mind a while back at the way he is running our country only to not get a reply back which was a shame.  Very Happy

Last edited by karlypants on Wed Oct 07 2015, 21:07; edited 1 time in total

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I've used Twitter to vent my spleen in a couple of instances.
However I only have 50k followers so it doesn't have much sway!!
Just read your comments re. Twitter KP.
I've done Cameron a couple of times, Boris Johnson and a local councillor.
Got no reply but felt better. I know the councillor so he'll get it face to face next time I see him.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum