Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ideal/Worst Dinner Party Guests

+10
aaron_bwfc
bwfc71
chipbutty
Keegan
Quent
Banks of the Croal
Hipster_Nebula
largehat
Mr Magoo
Natasha Whittam
14 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Ideal/Worst Dinner Party Guests Empty Ideal/Worst Dinner Party Guests Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:41 pm

Ok, so it's not the most original forum topic in the world, I'll leave that to Quent. But it's always interested me which celebs the British public love/hate.

So simply for entertainment value I'm interested to know of FOUR people you would love to sit round a table with and eat Turkey Twizzlers, and FOUR people you would hate to share a meal with.

One rule though, all your guests must be living.

2Ideal/Worst Dinner Party Guests Empty Re: Ideal/Worst Dinner Party Guests Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:47 pm

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ideal - George Clooney, Brad Pitt, Kevin Keegan & Dean Holdsworth

Worst - Gary Megson, Piers Morgan, Cheryl Cole & Alan Davies

I think Clooney & Pitt would be hilarious with loads of Hollywood tales. Kevin Keegan is always intresting to listen to and Dean Holdsworth must have a ream of dirt on other footballers.

Megson is a knob, as is Piers Morgan. Cheryl Cole is everything I hate about "celebrity" and I've never forgiven Alan Davies for that article he wrote about BWFC.

3Ideal/Worst Dinner Party Guests Empty Re: Ideal/Worst Dinner Party Guests Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:50 pm

IDEAL

Steve Kean - Simon Garner - Scott Bakula - Cheryl Cole

WORST

Owen Coyle - Kevin Davies - Peter Kay - Any Bolton Slag

4Ideal/Worst Dinner Party Guests Empty Re: Ideal/Worst Dinner Party Guests Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:54 pm

I've changed my mind, I'd like to swap the Bolton slag for BWFC71, the most boring dick I've ever come across.

5Ideal/Worst Dinner Party Guests Empty Re: Ideal/Worst Dinner Party Guests Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:04 pm

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Ideal 4 dirty women.

Worst 4 men of here.

6Ideal/Worst Dinner Party Guests Empty Re: Ideal/Worst Dinner Party Guests Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:08 pm

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I've gone for 2 boys and 2 girls.

Dream dinner party
Charlotte Harris, Gene Wilder, Uma Thurman, Paul McCartney

Nightmare dinner party
Carol Vorderman, Duncan Bannatyne, Sandy Toksvig, Piers Morgan

7Ideal/Worst Dinner Party Guests Empty Re: Ideal/Worst Dinner Party Guests Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:13 pm

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Worst: James Corden, Piers Morgan, Jack Whitehall and Baroness Warsi.

Best: harder to think of.

8Ideal/Worst Dinner Party Guests Empty Re: Ideal/Worst Dinner Party Guests Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:16 pm

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Y answer half a question you nonce.

9Ideal/Worst Dinner Party Guests Empty Re: Ideal/Worst Dinner Party Guests Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:18 pm

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

largehat wrote:I've gone for 2 boys and 2 girls.

Dream dinner party

Nightmare dinner party

I've no idea who Charlotte Harris is. And why do you dislike Sandy Toksvig...she's harmless surely?

10Ideal/Worst Dinner Party Guests Empty Re: Ideal/Worst Dinner Party Guests Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:18 pm

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mr Magoo wrote:Y answer half a question you nonce.

Like i said it was harder to think of and don't call me a nonce.

11Ideal/Worst Dinner Party Guests Empty Re: Ideal/Worst Dinner Party Guests Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:22 pm

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
largehat wrote:I've gone for 2 boys and 2 girls.

Dream dinner party

Nightmare dinner party

I've no idea who Charlotte Harris is. And why do you dislike Sandy Toksvig...she's harmless surely?

Charlotte Harris is a lawyer who often appears as a guest on Newsnight. She has represented a lot of the victims of News of the World phone hacking. I enjoy listening to her and the way she puts her ideas across.

I am sure Sandi Toksvig is harmless, but I find her very irritating and smug. And she has what my mate calls 'a happy eye'.

Last edited by largehat on Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

12Ideal/Worst Dinner Party Guests Empty Re: Ideal/Worst Dinner Party Guests Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:23 pm

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

No 73 was ace.

13Ideal/Worst Dinner Party Guests Empty Re: Ideal/Worst Dinner Party Guests Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:24 pm

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:
Like i said it was harder to think of and don't call me a nonce.

I'm not going out until I get your ideal guests.

14Ideal/Worst Dinner Party Guests Empty Re: Ideal/Worst Dinner Party Guests Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:29 pm

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'd probably take Oscar Robertson, Chris Webber, Naomi Watts to look at and then David Lynch.

15Ideal/Worst Dinner Party Guests Empty Re: Ideal/Worst Dinner Party Guests Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:35 pm

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:No 73 was ace.

I was more of a Swap Shop/Saturday Superstore kid. I'd forgotten she hosted No 73 to be honest, but I stick with my pick. She is annoying to look at and listen to, why would I want to look at that for an evening.

16Ideal/Worst Dinner Party Guests Empty Re: Ideal/Worst Dinner Party Guests Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:37 pm

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Ideal.
Frank Worthington, Boris Johnson, Nigella Lawson and Steve Coogan.

Worst.
Piers Morgan, George Osborne, Jimmy Carr and Jo Brand.

17Ideal/Worst Dinner Party Guests Empty Re: Ideal/Worst Dinner Party Guests Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:45 pm

Ideal- Stewart Lee, Holly Willoughby, Paul Merton and Noel Gallagher

Worst Jeremy Clarkson, David Cameron, Jimmy Carr and Graham Norton.

18Ideal/Worst Dinner Party Guests Empty Re: Ideal/Worst Dinner Party Guests Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:47 pm

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

We have a lot of gay men on this thread wanting to have dinner with a bunch of men or bunch of men/token female.

19Ideal/Worst Dinner Party Guests Empty Re: Ideal/Worst Dinner Party Guests Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:09 pm

This is an equal opportunities forum Largehat.

20Ideal/Worst Dinner Party Guests Empty Re: Ideal/Worst Dinner Party Guests Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:20 pm

Quent

Quent
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Ideal......RuPaul, Pete Burns, Lily Savage, Eddie Izzard

Worst.....Marie, Ann Widdecombe, David Cameron, Boris Johnson

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum