Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nuts Christmas Panto Production

+8
Chairmanda
Numpty 28723
gloswhite
boltonbonce
karlypants
Mr Magoo
Boggersbelief
Sluffy
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 6]

61Nuts Christmas Panto Production - Page 4 Empty Re: Nuts Christmas Panto Production Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:18 pm

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

karlypants wrote:I don't think it's possible chaps. Smile

Edit: it is possible by putting the winners in different user groups by that way but would be a lot of pissing about TBH.
But your rogue mod can stick like buttons all over the place?

We'll wait for Biggie on this one Johnny. If anyone can do it its him. 

I'm disappointed in your kp. You're bloody lucky I didn't allow vote cancelling in the mod poll.....

Night bonce.

62Nuts Christmas Panto Production - Page 4 Empty Re: Nuts Christmas Panto Production Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:19 pm

Biggies the man. He'll sort it Smile

63Nuts Christmas Panto Production - Page 4 Empty Re: Nuts Christmas Panto Production Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:20 pm

Comp of the year as well 58. Like the alternative fantasy football and that

64Nuts Christmas Panto Production - Page 4 Empty Re: Nuts Christmas Panto Production Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:22 pm

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958

Noted  Smile

65Nuts Christmas Panto Production - Page 4 Empty Re: Nuts Christmas Panto Production Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:24 pm

Can you tell i like things like this Smile

66Nuts Christmas Panto Production - Page 4 Empty Re: Nuts Christmas Panto Production Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:25 pm

I'm a saddo

67Nuts Christmas Panto Production - Page 4 Empty Re: Nuts Christmas Panto Production Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:26 pm

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

I don't want to disagree with Karly but I think it is possible but it would create a load of work for either him or BTID, in that each category winner would have to be set up in a group on his own (at the moment we basically have two groups - normal members and the admin / mods - the difference being that the latter group have one or two more powers than everyone else).

Then each individual in their own 'group' would have to be customised accordingly.

It's a hell of a lot of work for someone to do in their own time and of course for free, so although it sounds like a good idea, in reality it is a bit of a ball ache for somebody (assuming of course that I am right and it can be done) so if people don't mind too much we wont pursue it.

Hope that's ok with everyone?

68Nuts Christmas Panto Production - Page 4 Empty Re: Nuts Christmas Panto Production Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:32 pm

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:I don't want to disagree with Karly but I think it is possible but it would create a load of work for either him or BTID, in that each category winner would have to be set up in a group on his own (at the moment we basically have two groups - normal members and the admin / mods - the difference being that the latter group have one or two more powers than everyone else).

Then each individual in their own 'group' would have to be customised accordingly.

It's a hell of a lot of work for someone to do in their own time and of course for free, so although it sounds like a good idea, in reality it is a bit of a ball ache for somebody (assuming of course that I am right and it can be done) so if people don't mind too much we wont pursue it.

Hope that's ok with everyone?
Sluffy is correct, customised avi's are the way to go.

Maybe we could have a mini competition to make the avi's?

69Nuts Christmas Panto Production - Page 4 Empty Re: Nuts Christmas Panto Production Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:33 pm

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958

I will begrudgingly admit defeat on this one then. I wouldn't want someone having to sit at their computer for most of the day pissing about with the forum.

Hang on a minute.......

Very Happy

70Nuts Christmas Panto Production - Page 4 Empty Re: Nuts Christmas Panto Production Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:33 pm

Fair enough sluffy. If i was a mod id do it for you Wink

71Nuts Christmas Panto Production - Page 4 Empty Re: Nuts Christmas Panto Production Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:34 pm

Feels like it has taken forever to catch lusty but ive done it Very Happy

Now for more cod

72Nuts Christmas Panto Production - Page 4 Empty Re: Nuts Christmas Panto Production Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:36 pm

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958

Big 10000 not far off now Johnny. 

You're a machine!

73Nuts Christmas Panto Production - Page 4 Empty Re: Nuts Christmas Panto Production Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:37 pm

Retiring at 9999.

Smile

74Nuts Christmas Panto Production - Page 4 Empty Re: Nuts Christmas Panto Production Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:38 pm

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:Retiring at 9999.

Smile
I know where you live.  Evil or Very Mad

75Nuts Christmas Panto Production - Page 4 Empty Re: Nuts Christmas Panto Production Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:38 pm

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958

I believe you Johnny   Very Happy

76Nuts Christmas Panto Production - Page 4 Empty Re: Nuts Christmas Panto Production Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:39 pm

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

y2johnny wrote:Fair enough sluffy. If i was a mod id do it for you Wink

If I knew HOW to do it I would mate but like most I can talk the talk but can't walk the walk.

Sorry.

77Nuts Christmas Panto Production - Page 4 Empty Re: Nuts Christmas Panto Production Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:42 pm

karlypants wrote:
y2johnny wrote:Retiring at 9999.

Smile
I know where you live.  Evil or Very Mad

Yet you never visit

78Nuts Christmas Panto Production - Page 4 Empty Re: Nuts Christmas Panto Production Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:43 pm

Sluffy wrote:
y2johnny wrote:Fair enough sluffy. If i was a mod id do it for you Wink

If I knew HOW to do it I would mate but like most I can talk the talk but can't walk the walk.

Sorry.

Sluffys way of saying "computer says no! " Smile

79Nuts Christmas Panto Production - Page 4 Empty Re: Nuts Christmas Panto Production Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:44 pm

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Could you imagine if I turned up at your door? 

You would be like WTF! Laughing

80Nuts Christmas Panto Production - Page 4 Empty Re: Nuts Christmas Panto Production Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:45 pm

Bwfc1958 wrote:I believe you Johnny   Very Happy

Gonna sit back with lounge pants on and some comfy slippers and an ecigar and think about all the pointless shite ive posted. Regaling tales of arguements with keyboard warriors and dinners everyone had.

Those where the days I'll tell myself.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum