Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Get Phil Brown in.

+5
Hipster_Nebula
wanderlust
Norpig
KillerGorilla
scottjames30
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Get Phil Brown in. - Page 2 Empty Re: Get Phil Brown in. Mon Dec 21 2015, 20:12

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Breadman wrote:
MartinBWFC wrote:

Aye, the inconsiderate bastid

Blimey, he's alive !

Welcome back - I was getting genuinely worried there for a bit.
Thanks Breaders, as said loads of shit happening, but gotta get on with it.

22Get Phil Brown in. - Page 2 Empty Re: Get Phil Brown in. Tue Dec 22 2015, 00:35

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Welcome back Martin. Trust you've been keeping abreast of our recent adventures in the interim? 
It hasn't been uneventful that's for sure.

23Get Phil Brown in. - Page 2 Empty Re: Get Phil Brown in. Tue Dec 22 2015, 00:57

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'd be surprised if our next manager is Phil Brown.
It may be but there's a long way to go before the Lennon story peters out and I imagine there's a good chance he'll be in situ when the takeover or admin kicks in.
If it's a takeover then it's  50 - 50 as to whether the buyers already have someone else in mind and lined up. That could be Phil I suppose.
But they may not have an alternative.
And if it's admin, then Lennon's perhaps even more likely to still be at the helm. 
All this presuming that the internal investigation into the "sex scandal" doesn't override everything - Lennon could have another dishonourable discharge (apologies all round for that)
But it's true that administration could lead to a change of management, perhaps by mutual consent - although I would have thought under those circumstances it would more likely to be Walford (if he stays) or even Brunskill taking care of the playing side rather than Phil Brown - unless he really does love us and is willing to work for free sunbed hours.
However it goes - and I never thought I'd have to say this - we have more important issues to resolve as a club right now than which poor bastard is the manager.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum