Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

We are back.

+5
Mr Magoo
Natasha Whittam
karlypants
Boggersbelief
scottjames30
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

41We are back. - Page 3 Empty Re: We are back. Wed Dec 23 2015, 19:52

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

How dare you Mr Pig ?

City till we die.

42We are back. - Page 3 Empty Re: We are back. Wed Dec 23 2015, 19:52

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:
 look Nat's and Scotts lapdog is back  Very Happy

Norpig, you used to be a good poster. But you've got to make a decision here, stop pandering to the ponces and show a bit of spine. Or suffer the consequences of crossing us.

43We are back. - Page 3 Empty Re: We are back. Wed Dec 23 2015, 19:53

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Copper Dragon wrote:The problem with the "brotherhood" is that two of the three members are the most boring posters on this site.

They are the most entertaining actually.

44We are back. - Page 3 Empty Re: We are back. Wed Dec 23 2015, 19:55

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Copper Dragon wrote:The problem with the "brotherhood" is that two of the three members are the most boring posters on this site.
What would you call it if you could change the name Copper? Very Happy

45We are back. - Page 3 Empty Re: We are back. Wed Dec 23 2015, 19:55

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The problem with every Burnley fans is they have this wanker, Copper the wanker dragon!

Shit fans let down by this shitter fan on a BWFC site.

Ban him again Sluffy.

46We are back. - Page 3 Empty Re: We are back. Wed Dec 23 2015, 19:56

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Boggersbelief wrote:
They are the most entertaining actually.

Very good Boggers.

But it's Nastase that needs a new group.

47We are back. - Page 3 Empty Re: We are back. Wed Dec 23 2015, 19:57

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Go back to your cave you prick.

48We are back. - Page 3 Empty Re: We are back. Wed Dec 23 2015, 19:58

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

karlypants wrote:What would you call it if you could change the name Copper? Very Happy

Yawn Brigade.

49We are back. - Page 3 Empty Re: We are back. Wed Dec 23 2015, 20:00

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Copper Dragon wrote:
karlypants wrote:What would you call it if you could change the name Copper? Very Happy

Yawn Brigade.
Laughing

50We are back. - Page 3 Empty Re: We are back. Wed Dec 23 2015, 20:07

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Norpig wrote:

Norpig, you used to be a good poster. But you've got to make a decision here, stop pandering to the ponces and show a bit of spine. Or suffer the consequences of crossing us.
 i'm my own man thanks, none of the so called bumchums are here anyway

I actually like all of you (even Boggers) but this whole brotherhood vs bumchums is past its sell by date now

51We are back. - Page 3 Empty Re: We are back. Wed Dec 23 2015, 20:27

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

scottjames30 wrote:The Brotherhood!!!!

What a pity.

52We are back. - Page 3 Empty Re: We are back. Wed Dec 23 2015, 20:39

Chairmanda

Chairmanda
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Norpig wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:
Norpig wrote:

I actually like all of you (even Boggers) but this whole brotherhood vs bumchums is past its sell by date now
what piggly wiggly said.

53We are back. - Page 3 Empty Re: We are back. Wed Dec 23 2015, 20:41

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's bigger than Brotherhood v Bumchums, it's the future of this site.

People might not want to admit it, but they'd much rather read or contribute to an online argument than read/contribute to a site where all the members are good friends and no one has a bad word to say about anything.

54We are back. - Page 3 Empty Re: We are back. Wed Dec 23 2015, 20:42

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:
Norpig wrote:

affraid I thought you were one of us! Very Happy

P.S your grey T-shirt doesn't suit you! Razz

55We are back. - Page 3 Empty Re: We are back. Wed Dec 23 2015, 20:45

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:It's bigger than Brotherhood v Bumchums, it's the future of this site.

People might not want to admit it, but they'd much rather read or contribute to an online argument than read/contribute to a site where all the members are good friends and no one has a bad word to say about anything.
Finally something we might agree on but for one thing. People want to read a debate about football and the club, not your pathetic attempts to diss everyone else and play the 'big dog' of the site. Here's a thought for you Nat, why not try actually talking about the club rather than spend time insulting other posters. Since you want to do the former I will respond in kind but should you ever decide to do the latter I'd be even happier to do that. And as to the future of this site I suggest you ask yourself why it might be in jeopardy? Coud it be because a small number of posters believe they have the right to slag off everyone else just because they've been here for longer?

56We are back. - Page 3 Empty Re: We are back. Wed Dec 23 2015, 20:48

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

luckyPeterpiper wrote:
Finally something we might agree on but for one thing. People want to read a debate about football and the club, not your pathetic attempts to diss everyone else and play the 'big dog' of the site. Here's a thought for you Nat, why not try actually talking about the club rather than spend time insulting other posters.

I don't diss people on the football side of the site, just this one.

At the moment I find the club situation boring. I can't be arsed reading page after page of bollocks because the only people who know anything concrete are saying nowt.

Don't ever underestimate my love of BWFC.

57We are back. - Page 3 Empty Re: We are back. Wed Dec 23 2015, 20:52

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:
luckyPeterpiper wrote:
Finally something we might agree on but for one thing. People want to read a debate about football and the club, not your pathetic attempts to diss everyone else and play the 'big dog' of the site. Here's a thought for you Nat, why not try actually talking about the club rather than spend time insulting other posters.

I don't diss people on the football side of the site, just this one.

At the moment I find the club situation boring. I can't be arsed reading page after page of bollocks because the only people who know anything concrete are saying nowt.

Don't ever underestimate my love of BWFC.
By your own admission that would be impossible given how little you actually feel (or claim to). 

What makes it worse in my eyes is that when you try you really can be an intelligent poster even though I sometimes disagree with what you say. Sadly you seem all too often to take the low road and call everyone a wanker rather than actually put a valid point across.

58We are back. - Page 3 Empty Re: We are back. Wed Dec 23 2015, 21:48

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

luckyPeterpiper wrote:
By your own admission that would be impossible given how little you actually feel (or claim to). 

What makes it worse in my eyes is that when you try you really can be an intelligent poster even though I sometimes disagree with what you say. Sadly you seem all too often to take the low road and call everyone a wanker rather than actually put a valid point across.

Supporting BWFC has definitely been a chore these last few seasons, but I'm still here. I come here for the gallows humour, but just lately people seem to take offence at everything.

59We are back. - Page 3 Empty Re: We are back. Wed Dec 23 2015, 22:01

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:
luckyPeterpiper wrote:

Supporting BWFC has definitely been a chore these last few seasons, but I'm still here. I come here for the gallows humour, but just lately people seem to take offence at everything.
Probably because (and certainly in my case) nerves have been rubbed red raw over this mess and the fact so little real information is out there. Forty years of following the Trotters and I've never felt so in the dark and so helpless to do anything about it. In the 80's we all pulled together (insert suggstive joke of your choice here) from the boardroom to the terrace even though there was no guarantee we'd have a club to follow next week. I think the current mess and the miasma of gossip, rumour, half-truths and outright lies coming out of the Macron have left too many of us angry especially when it's been so bad ON the pitch as well.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum