Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Big Brother Thread

+2
largehat
doffcocker
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Big Brother Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Big Brother Thread Tue Jul 10 2012, 23:37

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Every BB fan looks forward to Tuesdays when each housemate gets called to the diary room to slag off two of the others. No two ways about it!
So they take away the nomination rights of half the house all for the sake of a pointless task that nobody cares about.

They really don't understand what the best bits of their own show are.

22Big Brother Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Big Brother Thread Tue Jul 17 2012, 21:27

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's nomination time again! I am starting to take a shine to busty, bouncy, beefy, Becky from Blackburn. I know she is only nineteen but they do say that where there is a hole there is hope.

Big Brother Thread - Page 2 Bhhp3m

She strikes me as the sort of girl who would be a dab hand at running a whelk stall in Bridlington.

23Big Brother Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Big Brother Thread Tue Jul 17 2012, 23:17

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I think Becky is very decent, albeit OTT and annoying. I wouldn't be disappointed if she won.

My money is on Deana to win. She's been a target for the bullies all series and she's dealt with it brilliantly. She's like the Shilpa Shetty of the series.

24Big Brother Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Big Brother Thread Tue Jul 17 2012, 23:20

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Absolute shit tonight. The producers deliberately made sure that two of the good guys were up for eviction. Lauren and Luke A were shafted.

25Big Brother Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Big Brother Thread Tue Jul 24 2012, 23:13

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Six up for eviction this weekend. Only coy Cheshire Cat, Scott and bouncy Becky from Blackburn escaped the public vote.

I am a bit perturbed about Luke A. If he is woman then I am a monkeys uncle.

26Big Brother Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Big Brother Thread Sat Aug 04 2012, 16:16

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

You have to hand it to them - last night's twist produced one of the most comical moments in BB history.

I thought last night's episode said a lot about society. Becky does a bit of bitching, and leaves the house to a chorus of boos. Connor behaves like a vile anti-social yob all series AND steals £50k from his best mate and comes out to cheers.

No sympathy for Luke S. His reaction = priceless.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum