Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Not another Merry Christmas thread!

+2
CEF
Sluffy
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Not another Merry Christmas thread! Empty Not another Merry Christmas thread! Thu Dec 24 2015, 15:53

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

I hope the rest of the backroom staff mind me taking the liberty of speaking on their behalf but we would like to wish each and everyone of you a Merry Christmas and a happy, safe and prosperous New Year.

Without people posting Nuts simply would cease to be, so despite the ups and downs that we've had throughout the years, we thank you all for sticking with us and making this the place to be.

We are deeply indebted to BTID and Karly for the wonderful work they do to keep the site up and running - and for free too! A big thanks from me, your work is truly appreciated.

I would personally like to wish my two fellow founders of Nuts the very best to them and their family's and to say how honoured and proud I have been to work with them on Nuts and look forward to doing so for many more years to come.

My personal thanks goes to everyone who has contributed to the site in anyway they have and that includes CEF who did the honourable thing when others in such a position as he found himself may not have. I hope his health and good fortune have taken a turn for the better recently.

For what it is worth Nuts will soon pass the post count of Burnden Aces from whence we sprung (or probably more accurately described as - expelled from!) which is a phenomenal achievement in this day and age of having so many more popular mediums to chose from of social media.

Anyway enough of my ramblings...

On behalf of the Nuts backroom team - Happy Christmas everybody!

CEF

CEF
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Merry Christmas Sluffy.

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Merry Christmas to one and all, and long may Nits continue as it does today - as Sluffster says we were expelled from BA when that became totally dependent upon adverts and a small handful of opinionated people.  we are here for the craic and for the love of our team.    We are the one and only Wanderers!

Bolton Nuts all the way :-)

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Merry Xmas to all the nutters on here and may you all have a healthy and prosperous 2016.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc71 wrote:Merry Christmas to one and all, and long may Nits continue as it does today
Nits? Are you serious?

I know we have an 'itch' here but no nits as far as I am aware!

Merry Christmas mate! Very Happy

Last edited by karlypants on Thu Dec 24 2015, 22:32; edited 1 time in total

Bollotom2014

Bollotom2014
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

karlypants wrote:
bwfc71 wrote:Merry Christmas to one and all, and long may Nits continue as it does today
Nits? Are you serious?

I know we have an 'itch' here but no nuts as far as I am aware!

Must be starting from scratch
Have a marvellous Christmas, everyone.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

CEF wrote:Merry Christmas Sluffy.
Merry Christmas CEF! Smile

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bollotom2014 wrote:
karlypants wrote:
Nits? Are you serious?

I know we have an 'itch' here but no nuts as far as I am aware!

Must be starting from scratch
Have a marvellous Christmas, everyone.
Merry Christmas Tom! Smile

Merry xmas sluffy and every single nutter on here, posters, lurkers, everyone Smile

Presents laid out, fake footprints down, jaffa cakes eaten and stockings filled. Now having half an hour to myself before sleep and then chaos tomorrow.

Peace out all.

Johnny

10Not another Merry Christmas thread! Empty Re: Not another Merry Christmas thread! Fri Dec 25 2015, 07:43

CEF

CEF
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Merry Christmas KP

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum