Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Utd fans on 606 earlier.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Utd fans on 606 earlier. Empty Utd fans on 606 earlier. Mon Dec 28, 2015 11:42 pm

We had a selection phoning in to vent their ire:

Dermot from Dublin.

Giles from Chipping Norton.

Xi Bo Ping from Somewhere in China.

Frank from Sowerby Bridge.

No Body from Manchester.

You get the picture......

But despite the fact that they all come from vastly differing places, they all have two things in common:

(1) They are finally waking up to the fact that Rooney is anything but World Class (despite what the makers of FIFA16 would have you believe) and 

(2) They are generally very confused about things in general.

Let me explain.

They're all calling for Van Gaal's head because they aren't top of the league and are criticising him for not playing "exciting, attacking Utd football" but.......

...they'd all have Jose "park the bus, defend like funk and grind out a 1-0 win" Mourinho in charge tomorrow, given the chance.

These people are properly stupid.

2Utd fans on 606 earlier. Empty Re: Utd fans on 606 earlier. Tue Dec 29, 2015 12:30 pm

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Heard a few on TalkSport last week.
Adamant that Utd had to play a free flowing,attacking game,and desperate to get the special one to take the helm.
Deluded.

3Utd fans on 606 earlier. Empty Re: Utd fans on 606 earlier. Tue Dec 29, 2015 12:57 pm

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

You have to laugh when some foreign manager comes over here with a massive ego and does a job probably no better than a blind man could.
I mean if you'd went round Moss Side and grabbed the first fella you saw in a United shirt, gave him the job, and £250m to spend, chances are they'd be no worse off then they are now under Van Gaal who was supposed to be some kind of legendary tactician when he arrived.
I don't think we've ever witnessed a more appalling use of resources by one manager in this country and that's saying something. But like I said the guy's such an utter prat that it's highly amusing. He complains about the press, but he's lucky none of them have just absolutely steamrolled him yet.

4Utd fans on 606 earlier. Empty Re: Utd fans on 606 earlier. Tue Dec 29, 2015 2:21 pm

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

United fans have been deluded for years. they seem to think it's their god given right to win everything. I think they will struggle to get into the top four this season.

5Utd fans on 606 earlier. Empty Re: Utd fans on 606 earlier. Tue Dec 29, 2015 5:11 pm

NickFazer

NickFazer
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Usually the pleasant folk that constitute participants on radio phone ins would struggle to find the ground of their favourites on a map, so they are an unreliable barometer of the genuine opinions of those attending games. I often listen to Talk Sport and 606 post match phone ins and am regularly left speechless by some of the clearly unbalanced views of some people, moronic and delusional would give them too much credit.

6Utd fans on 606 earlier. Empty Re: Utd fans on 606 earlier. Tue Dec 29, 2015 5:17 pm

Rooney was man of the match yesterday, think criticism of him is unfair. 

So what if he missed a great chance, should have been sent off and totally missed the ball when clean through (although offside). 300 grand a week doesn't get you much these days

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum