Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Which one of you pricks is Stan Doff on the BN?

+7
Soul Kitchen
Reebok Trotter
Copper Dragon
boltonbonce
Boggersbelief
Bwfc1958
Hipster_Nebula
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

But he said he wasn't bothered.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

So do we know who the troll is?

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:So do we know who the troll is?

Nice tactic

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

I've just had a read through all that shite and I agree with Bwfc58, the comments are directly aimed at Bread and have nothing to do with Johnny.

First he 'outs' Riggins as being Bread - an easy thing to do when Bread had previously stated on here that he posted under that name on BN.

Then he says he's sorry to blow Breads cover on BN - and calls him 'Johnny boy' - that is simply a turn of phrase similarly to 'matey boy'.

He then posts something personal to Bread, in order to twist the knife and show that he does know something about him in real life by talking about 'toffees' and a 'cheating ex' - whatever that is supposed to mean(?).

Nothing at all to do with our Johnny and quite frankly a thread that should never have been posted on here and may have cost us one of our most popular posters over fuck all.

If you are involved in the shit that is going on at Bolton News then please keep it over there and away from here as it has fuck all to do with Nuts.

Thank you.

Ah, I see........

So someone who obviously posts on here has a rather snidey dig at me but I'm not allowed to ask who it is.

Ok.

(And whilst I agree that the comments were aimed at me, I'm not buying your convoluted explanation that "Johnny boy" is a generic turn of phrase like "matey boy" but if you do, fair enough. I was actually suggesting that whoever it was had erroneously decided that Johnny and myself were the same person.)

And as for your edict that "quite frankly a thread that should never have been posted on here", can I have a list of subjects which are ok for starting threads about?

Presumably mental, paranoid rants about anybody else who runs a Bolton forum in competition with Nuts and how they're all shifty bastards who have personally got it in for certain mods on here are fine?

Because we seem to get those quite a lot.

Thank you.

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Correct if I'm wrong but I thought you were Lancashire Pensioner Bread? Very Happy

Cheeky bastard!

Absolutely not.

Why is it someone who obviously posts on here?

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:Posted in response to one of my comments:

and then this:

That's because you are a troll. I could rip you a new rectum but I'd rather steal toffees from your cheating ex.

Sounds like Breadman or Johnny's ex likes haribo.Laughing

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Breadman wrote:Ah, I see........

So someone who obviously posts on here has a rather snidey dig at me but I'm not allowed to ask who it is.

Ok.

(And whilst I agree that the comments were aimed at me, I'm not buying your convoluted explanation that "Johnny boy" is a generic turn of phrase like "matey boy" but if you do, fair enough. I was actually suggesting that whoever it was had erroneously decided that Johnny and myself were the same person.)

And as for your edict that "quite frankly a thread that should never have been posted on here", can I have a list of subjects which are ok for starting threads about?

Presumably mental, paranoid rants about anybody else who runs a Bolton forum in competition with Nuts and how they're all shifty bastards who have personally got it in for certain mods on here are fine?

Because we seem to get those quite a lot.

Thank you.

It is blatantly clear that you have some sort of an internet historical war with someone or other away from Nuts that has got personal and nasty.

Whatever goes on away from Nuts is not my or anyone else's business on here but when it is brought over to be fought on Nuts it is.

It seems pretty clear that the Angry Dad character is the person, or one of them, has an axe to grind with you and because of that - and his never ending abuse of you - he is banned (multiple times from here).

You may or may not love the attention and the shit stirring you seem to be the centre of (and respond to) but the vast majority of the rest of us on Nuts are not.

We don't want to read piles of shite of wars from other people on other forums on here.

If you want to play with the wums off other sites then go ahead but don't bring it back on here.

As for the history as to how Nuts was formed those details are factual and actually physically happened to us.

That's the difference between a troll war and real life happenings.

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

A six pager

Which one of you pricks is Stan Doff on the BN? - Page 3 2iue0p1

Your first line is 100% completely wrong, Sluffy.

There's honestly nothing historical involved here at all - you could not be more wrong.

You've put 2 and 2 together and come up with 6.

I asked a simple question and now suddenly you've decided that there's far more to it than there probably is.

Go and read the PM's between Johnny and myself this morning, we all know you people running this site can and frequently do, so have a read and then come back and tell me that this is about me and some historical internet war.

And I'm getting a bit fed up with your holier than thou, preachy fucking attitude.

If you don't want me on here, fine - fucking ban me.

But if you do want me to contribute to the site (because we all know it's all about the numbers in your world and I'm at least good for that), stop talking to me like I'm a fucking kid.

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

No one is able to read other users PMs including the admin.

Sorry - not buying it.

When I suspected that something was going on a while back, I deliberately stuck something in a PM (to someone else) that I knew one of the owners wouldn't be able to ignore if they read it and that individual duly referenced it within 24 hours.

You might not be able to read PM's, BTID but I believe certain others with more access can.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Dave it really isn't possible mate. Smile

Why, 'cause Sluffy says so....?

(No beef with you, Karl by the way.)

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

We don't read pm's as we aren't here to tell people how to live their lives.

All we are here for is to create a place for a bit of a laugh and a joke for Bolton fans to come to.

Clearly somebody has an issue with you on the internet.  On here he posted as Angry Dad (and several other account names) and was banned by us on all of them - and will be banned in future too if he posts his shit  - that is not what we are about.

It would not surprise me in the least though if the person behind the AD account is a frequent reader of Nuts AND a poster on Bolton News.

If you or anybody else want to post on sites other than Nuts that is up to you, we don't have any problems with that but we don't want personal internet vendettas or other such shite bringing back here thank you - it is nothing to do with us and we don't want it.

As for your continuing posting on here well that is entirely up to you, you are free to come or go at anytime - everyone is.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Oh my goodness

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

So was it A.D then i take ?

Id be very surprised if its AD but if it is it just shows how much of a tool he is. I had my suspicions but thanks to someone i know going to "check" its not who i thought. (Long story) So hey ho. I don't think breaders has done anything wrong. Imho. I wouldn't of known about it otherwise and someone wouldn't of needed reminding of certain things.

Anyway. Breaders you ain't going anywhere.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum