Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Film and TV review.

+29
Boggersbelief
Bwfc1958
boltonbonce
sunlight
Ten Bobsworth
DEANO82
okocha
gloswhite
wessy
Angry Dad
y2johnny
bryan458
Bollotom2014
terenceanne
Bread2.0
scottjames30
whatsgoingon
Mr Magoo
Leeds_Trotter
luckyPeterpiper
Sluffy
BoltonTillIDie
doffcocker
rammywhite
finlaymcdanger
Chairmanda
Reebok Trotter
karlypants
Norpig
33 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 34 ... 50  Next

Go down  Message [Page 18 of 50]

341Film and TV review. - Page 18 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Sun Oct 16 2016, 10:56

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2j 3.0 wrote:
If you dont enjoy it i will personally send you the 3.49 and a pack of twirls

It was somewhere between ok and quite good.

I dislike any film that goes with the gimmick of hand held cameras jerking around all over the place but I persevered and got used to it.

Enjoyed the camaraderie between Gyllenhaal and Pena.

7/10. No need for a refund.

342Film and TV review. - Page 18 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Sun Oct 16 2016, 12:10

cheers

343Film and TV review. - Page 18 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Sun Oct 16 2016, 20:32

Reebok Trotter wrote:
y2j 3.0 wrote:
Reebok Trotter wrote:
y2j 3.0 wrote:Just watched the first episode of banshee and its pretty good.  Before i invest anymore time has anyone else seen it?

It's brilliant. I have watched the first three seasons and I'm waiting for season 4 ( The final season ) to come out on DVD box set. Lucas Hood is the dogs bollocks.
Cheers RT.  nearly finish season 1 now and i have to say it is very good.  Will season 4 be on tv soon as the boxsets only go upto season 3 on sky?

Did you manage to watch end of watch yet?

Not watched End of Watch yet. I'm currently watching Season 4 of Southland. I have watched the first three seasons of Banshee but I bought them all as box sets. I hate having to wait a week to watch the next episode on TV. I always end up being busy and missing an episode or two hence why I prefer the box sets. Season 4 of Banshee was last aired in May 2016 and is due out as a box set on the 31st October. I'll wait a few weeks and then buy it 2nd hand off ebay.
HOW THE FOOK HAS KAI ENDED UP AS ONE OF MY FAVOURITE CHARACTERS!!!!!!

the chemistry between him and hood is fantastic.one season 2 episode 3 Smile

344Film and TV review. - Page 18 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Sun Oct 23 2016, 20:48

Just downloading season 4 and watching the 1st episode of it now of banshee.  Very Happy

345Film and TV review. - Page 18 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Mon Oct 24 2016, 12:09

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2j 3.0 wrote:Just downloading season 4 and watching the 1st episode of it now of banshee.  Very Happy

Kai is one spooky bastard.

346Film and TV review. - Page 18 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Mon Oct 24 2016, 12:09

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2j 3.0 wrote:Just downloading season 4 and watching the 1st episode of it now of banshee.  Very Happy

Have you watched seasons 2 and 3?

347Film and TV review. - Page 18 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Mon Oct 24 2016, 12:15

Reebok Trotter wrote:

Have you watched seasons 2 and 3?
Yep.  Watched the first two in season 4 last night.

Smile

348Film and TV review. - Page 18 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Mon Nov 07 2016, 23:23

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Just watched Downfall again. Brilliant film.

Here's a quote from Goebbels from the film: I feel no sympathy. I repeat, I feel no sympathy! The German people chose their fate. That may surprise some people. Don't fool yourself. We didn't force the German people. They gave us a mandate, and now their little throats are being cut!

Made me think of Brexit for some reason.

349Film and TV review. - Page 18 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Tue Nov 08 2016, 16:15

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Talking about Southland earlier made me think of the crazy film Southland Tales.

It was directed by Richard ( Donnie Darko) Kelly.

Probably best watched under the influence of a lot of alcohol in whatever form you prefer.

Just bought a copy for £1.28 plus free postage on Ebay.( 32 left)

Will be a change after Strictly on Saturday night.

350Film and TV review. - Page 18 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Tue Nov 08 2016, 22:18

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Just watching the last interview on Pete Burns.

Hadn't realised that he died last month.

351Film and TV review. - Page 18 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Wed Nov 09 2016, 18:51

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

been watching Stranger Things on Netflix and after watching 4 episodes in one go i can safely say it is very good and well worth a watch

352Film and TV review. - Page 18 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Fri Nov 11 2016, 11:59

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Just finished watching the final episode of paranoid on ITV, very well put together.

353Film and TV review. - Page 18 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Fri Nov 11 2016, 16:21

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

354Film and TV review. - Page 18 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Fri Nov 11 2016, 16:25

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i watched it last week for the first time ever and it made Mrs Browns Boys look highbrow  Very Happy

355Film and TV review. - Page 18 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Fri Nov 11 2016, 18:29

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

whatsgoingon wrote:Just finished watching the final episode of paranoid on ITV, very well put together.

Yes,I enjoyed it too. I didn't realise Phillip Glenister has a brother who is also an actor.

356Film and TV review. - Page 18 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Sun Nov 20 2016, 14:10

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Current series of South Park is very good and very up to date.

357Film and TV review. - Page 18 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Sat Dec 03 2016, 10:57

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Anyone know anything about 'Transparent'? (amazon)

People keep giving it rave reviews,but I'm not sure if it's my cup of tea.

358Film and TV review. - Page 18 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Mon Dec 19 2016, 18:23

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

watched a great series on Netflix last week - hip hop evolution, It goes right back to the 70's and the bronx and the birth of hip jop and goes up to the likes of Ice T and NWA and the gangsta rap era. Well worth a watch if you love old school hip hop.

Ben watching the Get Down as well, it's ok but not amazing so far

359Film and TV review. - Page 18 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Mon Dec 19 2016, 18:33

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's in my planner.

Next to my Eddie Peabody marathon weekend.

360Film and TV review. - Page 18 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Fri Dec 23 2016, 10:51

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i know it was a repeat but did anyone else watch the Royle family last night? It was the one when Nana died, i've seen it before but it was an amazing piece of telly. Great acting and extremely funny then very sad and poignant when she died.

The Royle Family really was a great series

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 18 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 34 ... 50  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum