Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who will be left by Tuesday?

+10
Sluffy
Barryjw
wanderlust
boltonbonce
doffcocker
xmiles
MartinBWFC
Norpig
Hipster_Nebula
FullofSprite
14 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Who will be left by Tuesday? Empty Who will be left by Tuesday? Sat Jan 30 2016, 19:29

FullofSprite

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

With Prince off to Turkey

Possible moves of

Pratley to Ipswich
Feeney to Preston
Moxey to ???
Davies to ???
Clough to Swansea
Vela to Swansea
Dervite to Fulham

Will we have a team come Tuesday?

Worth asking the question as it's the end of Transfer window Monday

Don't think anyone wants Madine so we will have to build team around him

2Who will be left by Tuesday? Empty Re: Who will be left by Tuesday? Sat Jan 30 2016, 19:35

Prince and one of Moxey or Feeney to go IMO. Think we'll get away with that, although I'd love to see Dervite leave.

3Who will be left by Tuesday? Empty Re: Who will be left by Tuesday? Sat Jan 30 2016, 19:45

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hopefully most of them will have left.

Not a pinch of quality amongst them.

4Who will be left by Tuesday? Empty Re: Who will be left by Tuesday? Sat Jan 30 2016, 19:47

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

where's Prince going? Haven't heard about that. Pratley is in good form so he's most likely. I wish Dervite would just disappear, does anyone have any concrete boots?

5Who will be left by Tuesday? Empty Re: Who will be left by Tuesday? Sat Jan 30 2016, 19:48

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Hopefully most of them will have left.

you lost Hipster? Surely you should be on a Leeds forum with your mates

6Who will be left by Tuesday? Empty Re: Who will be left by Tuesday? Sat Jan 30 2016, 20:01

FullofSprite

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Norpig wrote:where's Prince going? Haven't heard about that. Pratley is in good form so he's most likely. I wish Dervite would just disappear, does anyone have any concrete boots?
According to iles a club in Turkey

7Who will be left by Tuesday? Empty Re: Who will be left by Tuesday? Sat Jan 30 2016, 20:30

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

FullofSprite wrote:With Prince of to Turkey

Possible moves of

Pratley to Ipswich
Feeney to Preston
Moxey to ???
Davies to ???
Clough to Swansea
Vela to Swansea
Dervite to Fulham

Will we have a team come Tuesday?

Worth asking the question as it's the end of Transfer window Monday

Don't think anyone wants Madine so we will have to build team around him
God help us if this is the case, we are truly fucked.

8Who will be left by Tuesday? Empty Re: Who will be left by Tuesday? Sat Jan 30 2016, 21:25

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

If you had said they were all light weight ponces I would have thought you were Nat's alter ego.

9Who will be left by Tuesday? Empty Re: Who will be left by Tuesday? Sat Jan 30 2016, 21:53

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Going off today's performance I'd say half the team has already signed for Leeds.

There's so much crap going on though, and even more being written, I wouldn't like to predict anything.

10Who will be left by Tuesday? Empty Re: Who will be left by Tuesday? Sat Jan 30 2016, 22:20

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:where's Prince going? Haven't heard about that. Pratley is in good form so he's most likely. I wish Dervite would just disappear, does anyone have any concrete boots?
He's wearing them.

11Who will be left by Tuesday? Empty Re: Who will be left by Tuesday? Sun Jan 31 2016, 11:19

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:

Don't get the animosity? Admiration for other fans is healthy. Try it some time.

12Who will be left by Tuesday? Empty Re: Who will be left by Tuesday? Sun Jan 31 2016, 11:19

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

xmiles wrote:

If you had said they were all light weight ponces I would have thought you were Nat's alter ego.

No such luck sadly. But I know I'm not far from the truth with what I said.

13Who will be left by Tuesday? Empty Re: Who will be left by Tuesday? Sun Jan 31 2016, 11:32

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

As long as Lennon continues to play this system I really don't think it makes much difference. That said, Madine continues to miss sitters so there is a case for keeping the system (as chances are created) and swapping Madine for a finisher.
But would the chances be created in the first place if it wasn't for Madine's workrate?

14Who will be left by Tuesday? Empty Re: Who will be left by Tuesday? Sun Jan 31 2016, 12:15

Barryjw

Barryjw
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

FullofSprite wrote:
According to iles a club in Turkey
Lennon revealed the pending Prince move on GMR yesterday

15Who will be left by Tuesday? Empty Re: Who will be left by Tuesday? Sun Jan 31 2016, 13:06

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:
Norpig wrote:

Don't get the animosity? Admiration for other fans is healthy. Try it some time.
admiration is one thing, your love for them is something else. Just because you say you support BWFC doesn't give you carte blanche to slag off the fans, you know the ones who've actually been to see a game in the last 15 years.

16Who will be left by Tuesday? Empty Re: Who will be left by Tuesday? Sun Jan 31 2016, 13:50

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Norpig wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:
Norpig wrote:

admiration is one thing, your love for them is something else. Just because you say you support BWFC doesn't give you carte blanche to slag off the fans, you know the ones who've actually been to see a game in the last 15 years.

Hipster has been around the BWFC forums for as long as Natasha and I have been.

Please don't get upset over anything he may have said, it is just his style.

There's no offence meant from him.

17Who will be left by Tuesday? Empty Re: Who will be left by Tuesday? Sun Jan 31 2016, 18:57

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Despite the fact he spends a lot of his time picking the ball out of the net Amos is one of our better players.
Glad he's not had a mention in the transfer dealings.

18Who will be left by Tuesday? Empty Re: Who will be left by Tuesday? Sun Jan 31 2016, 19:07

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:
Norpig wrote:

I've been in the last 15 years. And Bolton are in my heart mate, simple as that.

19Who will be left by Tuesday? Empty Re: Who will be left by Tuesday? Mon Feb 01 2016, 09:02

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:
Norpig wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:
Norpig wrote:

I've been in the last 15 years. And Bolton are in my heart mate, simple as that.
you have a funny way of showing it

20Who will be left by Tuesday? Empty Re: Who will be left by Tuesday? Mon Feb 01 2016, 13:54

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Whoever is running that Bolton news deadline day blog is one smarmy, sarcastic arsehole

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum