Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What Happened To Johnny?

+19
Numpty 28723
mark leach
Chairmanda
luckyPeterpiper
rammywhite
Hipster_Nebula
Norpig
Leeds_Trotter
MartinBWFC
Boggersbelief
Copper Dragon
Bollotom2014
Mr Magoo
Bwfc1958
Sluffy
Reebok Trotter
boltonbonce
karlypants
Natasha Whittam
23 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 12]

161What Happened To Johnny? - Page 9 Empty Re: What Happened To Johnny? Sat Feb 20 2016, 11:22

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ask him how he deleted his account.

162What Happened To Johnny? - Page 9 Empty Re: What Happened To Johnny? Sat Feb 20 2016, 11:23

Yeah, it's him.

He's just completed the task and even threw in a very accurate description of the guy's napper.

Welcome back, J.

And remember, deep breaths from now on and don't take it so seriously.

163What Happened To Johnny? - Page 9 Empty Re: What Happened To Johnny? Sat Feb 20 2016, 11:24

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i did mention that no one knew how he did it Scott

164What Happened To Johnny? - Page 9 Empty Re: What Happened To Johnny? Sat Feb 20 2016, 11:34

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Breadman wrote:Who's our newest registered user, Y2Johnny then?

His new username was too subtle for KP.
I hadn't noticed it, I'm currently using my phone. Very Happy

165What Happened To Johnny? - Page 9 Empty Re: What Happened To Johnny? Sat Feb 20 2016, 11:34

i won't need deep breaths, i don't think i will be on much in the week as work is getting pretty busy now!

Thanks for the messages though, when i am on i will try to be just as annoying so you don't need to worry Nat!

BTW Fabian definitely wasn't me, or anyone else.  i did well and truly have a break apart from once for about 5 minutes.

166What Happened To Johnny? - Page 9 Empty Re: What Happened To Johnny? Sat Feb 20 2016, 11:35

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

About time you came back Johnny you silly sod! Very Happy

167What Happened To Johnny? - Page 9 Empty Re: What Happened To Johnny? Sat Feb 20 2016, 11:37

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Welcome back Johnny.

It's been odd not being edited to blue blazes. Very Happy

168What Happened To Johnny? - Page 9 Empty Re: What Happened To Johnny? Sat Feb 20 2016, 11:37

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

:party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :number1: :uk: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: ::dance:: ::dance:: ::dance:: ::dance::

169What Happened To Johnny? - Page 9 Empty Re: What Happened To Johnny? Sat Feb 20 2016, 11:37

boltonbonce wrote:Welcome back Johnny.

I sound odd when not being edited to blue blazes. Very Happy
i agree Very Happy

170What Happened To Johnny? - Page 9 Empty Re: What Happened To Johnny? Sat Feb 20 2016, 11:39

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

:facepalm:

171What Happened To Johnny? - Page 9 Empty Re: What Happened To Johnny? Sat Feb 20 2016, 11:40

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:i won't need deep breaths, i don't think i will be on much in the week as work is getting pretty busy now!

Thanks for the messages though, when i am on i will try to be just as annoying so you don't need to worry Nat!

BTW Fabian definitely wasn't me, or anyone else.  i did well and truly have a break apart from once for about 5 minutes.

No offence Johnny but you won't be getting any banter from me, I am not going to be accused of pushing you towards suicide because I called you a bellend.

If posts on a football forum are getting to you I suggest therapy. And if anyone else gave a damn about you they'd be saying the same.

172What Happened To Johnny? - Page 9 Empty Re: What Happened To Johnny? Sat Feb 20 2016, 11:42

Natasha Whittam wrote:
y2johnny wrote:i won't need deep breaths, i don't think i will be on much in the week as work is getting pretty busy now!

No offence Johnny but you won't be getting any banter from me, I am not going to be accused of pushing you towards suicide because I called you a bellend.

If posts on a football forum are getting to you I suggest therapy. And if anyone else gave a damn about you they'd be saying the same.
it wasn't posts on a football forum if you must know, it was a cancer scare my younger cousin had.

Let's move on eh!

173What Happened To Johnny? - Page 9 Empty Re: What Happened To Johnny? Sat Feb 20 2016, 11:43

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Johnny v Amos would be a post to the death.

174What Happened To Johnny? - Page 9 Empty Re: What Happened To Johnny? Sat Feb 20 2016, 11:43

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Johhny, I wish you well and I hope your cousin is ok, but I will not be directly addressing you again.

I suspect you are a mentalist.

175What Happened To Johnny? - Page 9 Empty Re: What Happened To Johnny? Sat Feb 20 2016, 11:46

how am i i mentalist.  i didn't want to discuss why it was in bad taste to cause a row over someone dying of cancer particularly when i was going through the same thing!  so i took myself out of the equation.  simple really.  name calling and questioning someone's state of mind is top form Nat.

176What Happened To Johnny? - Page 9 Empty Re: What Happened To Johnny? Sat Feb 20 2016, 11:48

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What Happened To Johnny? - Page 9 Qq243b

177What Happened To Johnny? - Page 9 Empty Re: What Happened To Johnny? Sat Feb 20 2016, 11:49

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:how am i i mentalist.  i didn't want to discuss why it was in bad taste to cause a row over someone dying of cancer particularly when i was going through the same thing!  so i took myself out of the equation.  simple really.  name calling and questioning someone's state of mind is top form Nat.
:clap:

178What Happened To Johnny? - Page 9 Empty Re: What Happened To Johnny? Sat Feb 20 2016, 11:50

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:Johhny, I wish you well and I hope your cousin is ok, but I will not be directly addressing you again.

I suspect you are a mentalist.
 someone's in a bad mood today aren't they? What's the matter love?

179What Happened To Johnny? - Page 9 Empty Re: What Happened To Johnny? Sat Feb 20 2016, 11:51

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I am simply protecting myself.

The guy is clearly unstable. I'm not being blamed for him sticking his head in the microwave.

180What Happened To Johnny? - Page 9 Empty Re: What Happened To Johnny? Sat Feb 20 2016, 11:52

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Leave him alone Nat! Mad

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum