Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mirror, mirror on the wall...

+10
terenceanne
aaron_bwfc
Reebok Trotter
bwfc71
Dunkels King
Copper Dragon
doffcocker
Quent
Natasha Whittam
largehat
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Mirror, mirror on the wall... - Page 2 Empty Re: Mirror, mirror on the wall... Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:19 am

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

or a late transfer

22Mirror, mirror on the wall... - Page 2 Empty Re: Mirror, mirror on the wall... Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:26 am

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Will he even play before Christmas?

Not sure.

Hopefully we'll have Chungy back to full fitness, Wylde, Mark Davies, Sordell, Ngog.

I think we can achieve good things at this level, whether we do is another question.

it won't be easy thats for sure.

23Mirror, mirror on the wall... - Page 2 Empty Re: Mirror, mirror on the wall... Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:28 am

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Has anything been said if Holden will be fit for August?

24Mirror, mirror on the wall... - Page 2 Empty Re: Mirror, mirror on the wall... Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:39 am

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Nope! Everytime it's asked he says he's "not putting a time frame on it"

25Mirror, mirror on the wall... - Page 2 Empty Re: Mirror, mirror on the wall... Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:51 am

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Nope! Everytime it's asked he says he's "not putting a time frame on it"

Tweet him now Hipster, get an update.

26Mirror, mirror on the wall... - Page 2 Empty Re: Mirror, mirror on the wall... Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:53 am

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

no.

27Mirror, mirror on the wall... - Page 2 Empty Re: Mirror, mirror on the wall... Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:56 am

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:no.

Oh right, so you'll tweet him to find out what colour his underpants are but won't ask about the injury.

28Mirror, mirror on the wall... - Page 2 Empty Re: Mirror, mirror on the wall... Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:04 am

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've never tweeted him in my life.

29Mirror, mirror on the wall... - Page 2 Empty Re: Mirror, mirror on the wall... Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:25 am

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

And there is me thinking that HN tweets everyone - oh well!

30Mirror, mirror on the wall... - Page 2 Empty Re: Mirror, mirror on the wall... Sat Jun 23, 2012 6:00 pm

Lyric Todkill

Lyric Todkill
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Bolton Hater wrote:What a load of bollocks. We aren't being tipped because of our manager - but he will surprise everyone next season. We have a tidy squad and are under the raydar right now. We'll walk it.

Third division for you cretins

31Mirror, mirror on the wall... - Page 2 Empty Re: Mirror, mirror on the wall... Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:36 am

Lancaster White

Lancaster White
David Ngog
David Ngog

There is hope and that is Bob Hope and no hope. Sorry but Coyle is not the man to take us on and thats the bottom line. On top of that Lee will want to leave if the first few results go against us and once Holden is fit he will be courted by one of the top teams Gartside will cash in and thats your lot.I really want to be wrong on this one but even if we get the breaks and promotion we havent got the finances to stay there. Do we really want to be a yo yo team as we have had a dose of that and it wasnt really worth the effort.Its pitiful to think that the BSA years are probably the best we will see at BWFC but thats the story as I see it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum