Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Alan Partridge Is Back!

+7
aaron_bwfc
Hipster_Nebula
Quent
Reebok Trotter
largehat
bwfc71
Natasha Whittam
11 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Alan Partridge Is Back! Empty Alan Partridge Is Back! Thu Jun 21 2012, 09:31

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I opened my Radio Times this morning and found some exciting news, a new Alan Partidge programme is on Sky Atlantic on Monday evening.

Alan Partridge: Welcome To The Places Of My Life has a great write up in the RT, I cannot wait. I'm Alan Partridge is one of my favourite ever comedies, anyone who hasn't watched it should buy the DVD today.

Any other Partridge fans on here?

2Alan Partridge Is Back! Empty Re: Alan Partridge Is Back! Thu Jun 21 2012, 09:39

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

looking forward to the new comedies starting on Monday, on Sky Atlantic. Sky are definitely spending the money in decent programmes for the channel!

3Alan Partridge Is Back! Empty Re: Alan Partridge Is Back! Thu Jun 21 2012, 09:40

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Anyone who doesn't like Alan Partridge is sick. Like my brother. He doesn't get Alan Partridge.

The Knowing Me, Knowing You radio show, and TV show were excellent. The first series of I'm Alan Partridge is up there with the first series of The Office as the finest TV comedy of the last 25 years.

My favourite single Alan Partridge moment isn't a one liner or a gag, it's when he turned up at Tony Hare's funeral in a black bomber jacket... the moment he turns round to approach the widow and you see this...

Alan Partridge Is Back! Shot0001-3

4Alan Partridge Is Back! Empty Re: Alan Partridge Is Back! Thu Jun 21 2012, 09:46

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ha ha, that's a great scene. My favourite is when his number one fan, Jed Maxwell, tries to kidnap him. They go into his spare room and the room is covered with photos of Alan. Brilliant.

Alan Partridge Is Back! 4025816_std

5Alan Partridge Is Back! Empty Re: Alan Partridge Is Back! Thu Jun 21 2012, 11:17

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm a big fan. Alan Partridge brought a new meaning to the word, inappropriate.

6Alan Partridge Is Back! Empty Re: Alan Partridge Is Back! Thu Jun 21 2012, 13:34

Quent

Quent
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

As a kid, one of the first times I felt a stirring in my underpants was watching Sally Phillips play Sophie on Alan Partridge.

Alan Partridge Is Back! Im_alan_partridge_sophie

7Alan Partridge Is Back! Empty Re: Alan Partridge Is Back! Thu Jun 21 2012, 13:47

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He's brilliant.

8Alan Partridge Is Back! Empty Re: Alan Partridge Is Back! Thu Jun 21 2012, 16:15

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

I love alan partridge, one of my favourite lines from the Knowing me Knowing you series was when he is told by a guest ''I never knew I had so many fans'' and he cuts him down by saying ''why did you book earls court then?'' lol!

The castrel GTX moment was brilliant.

9Alan Partridge Is Back! Empty Re: Alan Partridge Is Back! Thu Jun 21 2012, 16:28

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

My favourite Steve Coogan characters are Paul and Pauline Calf.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i38HXxWoQUM

10Alan Partridge Is Back! Empty Re: Alan Partridge Is Back! Thu Jun 21 2012, 23:19

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Love him too, like this one.

https://youtu.be/tyZspqjtG2k

11Alan Partridge Is Back! Empty Re: Alan Partridge Is Back! Sun Jun 24 2012, 15:06

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I loved it, but preferred saxondale.

12Alan Partridge Is Back! Empty Re: Alan Partridge Is Back! Wed Jun 27 2012, 12:09

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Good news for fans of the great man - his movie is coming out on 16 August 2013.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/film/film-news/9357057/Alan-Partridge-film-for-summer-2013-release.html
Alan Partridge Is Back! Alan-partridge_2154131b

13Alan Partridge Is Back! Empty Re: Alan Partridge Is Back! Wed Jun 27 2012, 12:54

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Was the new series any good? I haven't watched it yet?

heard mixed reviews.

14Alan Partridge Is Back! Empty Re: Alan Partridge Is Back! Thu Jun 28 2012, 00:42

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

"For some, Thetford Forest means dogging, or suicide. But I'm old school, and I'm off for a walk."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum