Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Women's cricket.

+9
scottjames30
Copper Dragon
Chairmanda
wanderlust
okocha
boltonbonce
Numpty 28723
Sluffy
Norpig
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

31Women - Women's cricket. - Page 3 Empty Re: Women's cricket. Sun Mar 27 2016, 22:50

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

rammywhite wrote:
wessy wrote:To be fair Cricket bores the Arse off me so no gender divide for me.

I can't class it as sport.
Any game that you have a cake and a pot of tea half way through really isn't sport. A game where both teams play in the same strip? were some players don't actually do anything for hours.

A game that can last 5 days and be decided by the weather, and the best bit a game were two guys called Duckworth & Lewis decide the result without actually being in the same country or even same continent.
Cricket Not for me .

Wessy- I'm not in your team on this.
One day, limited over cricket is fantastic to watch. There's as much skill in it
as chess (even if you don't think that's a sport).
It's less predictable than most other sports.
Watching the Wanderers is shit and utterly predictable. They'll play rotten football and lose!
At least with one day cricket ( where they wear different colours!) is much less predictable.
And its far better to watch than women's football

No problem Rammy just not enough action for me, It used to take me longer to pad up than the time i spent at the crease. like any sport when its good (one day) it can get exciting but few and far between.

2 batting, a bowler, wicket keeper and one fielder everyone else just a spectator. i used to dodge Mum shouting us in for tea playing footy, but come summer i couldn't wait to get off the cricket pitch. Each to there own.

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum