Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

OFFICIAL - Sports Shield annual account overdue and face compulsory strike off!

+11
wanderlust
Hipster_Nebula
terenceanne
Norpig
luckyPeterpiper
Bwfc1958
FullofSprite
karlypants
Natasha Whittam
Boggersbelief
Sluffy
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Soul Kitchen wrote:
Breadman wrote:
Soul Kitchen wrote:
Breadman wrote:Because it sort of backs up the idea that they're potless and slightly dodgy.
And what the fuck does it matter to you?
The macron is for attending stamp fairs and weddings as far as you are concerned.

Wind it in you stupid old racist cunt.

You really need to get your head from up your own arse hole.
You troll on about Bolton Wanderers on various forums and don't even support them(I'm disregarding your penny a month from sky). Then you display your intelligence with a personal insult because the truth wranckled you! Top class.

Tell you what, If you're so bothered about me, block me.

If not, wind you stupid racist neck in and fuck off, you silly old twat.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Never seen breadman this rattled. :nuts:

I just don't like being lectured by a borderline illiterate, racist, old dickhead.

And I resent the suggestion that I'm not really a Bolton fan.

Fucking stupid old prick.

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Chill Breaders, its not you Very Happy

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadders you need to go and knock one out mate, you will feel a relief and less stressed afterwards! Very Happy

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:Breadders you need to go and knock one out mate

:facepalm:

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Breadman wrote:I just don't like being lectured by a borderline illiterate, racist, old dickhead.

And I resent the suggestion that I'm not really a Bolton fan.

Fucking stupid old prick.

Nice intelligent comment once again. And I'm illiterate?
The bottom line is you don't like the truth and you give it but spit your dummy when you have some thrown back.
Block you, and miss your childish outbursts? Yeh right.
There's more chance of you getting me banned. Wait a minute this paths been trod before by you hasn't it! Very Happy
Stan Doff had you weighed up and you lost it there. Very Happy

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Boggersbelief wrote:Never seen breadman this rattled. :nuts:

Yep, Woodys lost both arms and legs!!!

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Soul Kitchen wrote:Sluffy
READ THE THREAD FROM COMPANIES HOUSE.
IT'S THE COMPANY RETURNS THAT ARE LATE NOT THE ACCOUNTS!!
Where does it actually say accounts are late when they are due in October 2016?
Ffs.
Accounts and returns are two separate things. And when youve read it and found out what the difference is I suggest you change your op title from accounts to returns!!!!!
I know how a dentist feels now!!!!

Dear God man.

I KNOW it is the RETURN that is late but how many laymen know the difference between the two or would even look at a thread entitled 'Sports Shield returns overdue' not many I'd hazard a guess.

Yes if you want to be pedantic, you are right and I am wrong but it takes nothing away from the whole reason for the thread in the first place namely that all is not as it should be in the world of Holdsworth and his mates.

Where the fuck does it say anything about accounts being due in October 2016?

I think you will find, if you ever bothered to read the whole thread rather than try to score points against me you, will see that we have moved on from the opening post of nearly two weeks ago and I have been talking about accounts for the actual club and other associated businesses which shows that the ACCOUNTS are actually OVERDUE as evidenced in the following FIVE links -

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thank you.

Bollotom2014

Bollotom2014
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I'm with Breaders to quite a large extent as I too cannot see the point of DH (Consortium) buying a club on its knees and in a downward spiral. The muffled link between DH and ED has never been fully explained, well not to me, and then the projected ST at one time of extreme urgency and now so laid back that any progress is a time-step. Lots of suspicions, unanswered or swerved questions, one side totally in the know but the general people kept in the dark. My own, and it is my own, suspicion is that ED is lurking in the background and at his opportune moment will surface again for another bite of the very enriching cherry. Doesn't matter if its "Accounts" or "Returns", I'm as ignorant as pig-sh1t when it comes to accounty type thingies, but can see a suss setup from miles away. There's still a lot more to come out about all this and there's no point having goes at each other. It's going to be a joint effort particularly now we're in Div 1.

JAH

JAH
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Sluffy I'm not the first and I certainly won't be the last to say your a fucking tit!

Thank you.

Ps. If you want to drive people away from this site carry on! If you don't, start thinking of some positive way that you can give Bolton supporters some hope of a better future because at the moment it's shit and you banging the drum telling people continuously its shit ain't doing Bolton Nuts web site any favours!

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

JAH wrote:Sluffy I'm not the first and I certainly won't be the last to say your a fucking tit!

Thank you.

Ps. If you want to drive people away from this site carry on! If you don't, start thinking of some positive way that you can give Bolton supporters some hope of a better future because at the moment it's shit and you banging the drum telling people continuously its shit ain't doing Bolton Nuts web site any favours!

I might be a fucking tit mate but at least I know the difference between 'your' and 'you're'.

I'm not your mum, I'm not here to wipe your eyes because those nasty bad boy footballers have gone and got themselves relegated and Mrs Holdsworth boy has now taken over the club but doesn't seem to have a pot to piss in.

We are all grown ups on Nuts and that is why we tell it like it is.

If you prefer to squeeze your eyes tight shut, stick your fingers in your ears and  shout 'Na, na, na, na, na' at the top of your voice for as long as you can until all the nasty things that have happened to Bolton Wanderers in the last few years have gone away, then please go right ahead.  I think you will find though that it doesn't change a single thing.

If facing up to things as they now are isn't for you and you rather live your life in some sort of denial then Nuts clearly isn't the place for you because no matter how shit things are we do our best to face up to them even if you don't like us doing so.

Hardly that you are here much anyway though is it?

You've yet to make 30 posts since the turn of the year and many of those what you've posted are just to have a pop at me.

If you don't like it here then you're free to go and find somewhere else more to your liking, I'm sure we will manage without you somehow.

Thank you.

FullofSprite

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Filing History now shows that Annual Return has been mad on 12th April up to Jan 2016 with full list of shareholders. End of worry and thread - look at Filing History on Sluffys link

Oh and Forget Deano, looks like Ken Anderson has provided the money, if I understand his media interview today. We're targeting an immediate return to the championship, apparently

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think we have a few members on here over thinking things Very Happy

karlypants wrote:I think we have a few members on here over thinking things Very Happy
:agree:

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Tweet from George Bowers of the ST's Steering Group -

Want to know how much BWFC owe, to whom, and how secured? Best estimates from available information.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

He also tweed this a few days back too -

I like JP (Jimmy Phillips) but he's out of his depth. I fear the same of DH (Dean Holdsworth).

George Bowers profile on the ST's web site -

My background is in business & corporate finance which has included four years as Finance Director at a large national & mutual financial services business, five years with a leading accountancy firm, and the last 10 years running corporate finance & investments for a diversified international business group.

My role is to help the steering committee handle some of the technical issues that arise from a finance & funding perspective including working with corporate structures, share equity, and other forms of capital participation.

No hidden agenda from me - just putting stuff already in the public domain on to Nuts for information and future reference.

PS - the spreadsheet above did not take account of the £15 million debt that Eddie Davies left in the club nor the £1 million directors loan he deferred for two years earlier today.

Don't see what point you're making here?

The Eddie Davies debt is the first column by the way.

And I don't think any poster on here would accuse you of a hiding your agenda Sluffy.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

I'm making no point other than making the information more widely available - hence my remark of having no hidden agenda - it does what it says on the tin - type of thing.

Ah yes sorry, missed the obvious with Davies there - although his Directors loan of £1 million is not recorded as stated above.

As for having any type of agenda - I don't.

If the Steering Committee stuck to the only thing it was mandated to do then I would have not had much at all to say about it really - would I!

Hardly my fault they've fucked up big time is it.

Maybe now they will learn from their mistakes and become better for it.

Then again maybe they wont.

Time will tell.

FullofSprite

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Sluffy wrote:Tweet from George Bowers of the ST's Steering Group -

Want to know how much BWFC owe, to whom, and how secured? Best estimates from available information.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

He also tweed this a few days back too -

I like JP (Jimmy Phillips) but he's out of his depth. I fear the same of DH (Dean Holdsworth).

George Bowers profile on the ST's web site -

My background is in business & corporate finance which has included four years as Finance Director at a large national & mutual financial services business, five years with a leading accountancy firm, and the last 10 years running corporate finance & investments for a diversified international business group.

My role is to help the steering committee handle some of the technical issues that arise from a finance & funding perspective including working with corporate structures, share equity, and other forms of capital participation.

No hidden agenda from me - just putting stuff already in the public domain on to Nuts for information and future reference.

PS - the spreadsheet above did not take account of the £15 million debt that Eddie Davies left in the club nor the £1 million directors loan he deferred for two years earlier today.
It doesn't tell us about, how much we owe, just tells us what we are lending against.

At the end of the day we were always going to borrow against assets and yes we may go bust - with less debt, but we have to start from somewhere. Think Anderson is the main man not Deano. Sport shield a front.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum