Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Darren Pratley - Important work to be done this summer

+5
Natasha Whittam
Norpig
luckyPeterpiper
wanderlust
karlypants
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Laughing

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

H Smile ave you been sucking lemons today Nat ?

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Holy shit ! I cant even get a smiley in the right place today

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Nat will suck anything she can get her lips around.

Captain wise, unless wheater takes a pay cut to stay and stays fit, he is the only person i would give it too.  Other than that there isnt really anyone i see as captain material

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:Captain wise, unless wheater takes a pay cut to stay and stays fit, he is the only person i would give it too.  Other than that there isnt really anyone i see as captain material

A captain should be our number one priority this Summer.

Natasha Whittam wrote:
y2johnny wrote:Captain wise, unless wheater takes a pay cut to stay and stays fit, he is the only person i would give it too.  Other than that there isnt really anyone i see as captain material

A captain should be our number one priority this Summer.
:agree:

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:

Good point, captaincy should be given to Mark Davies who excelled during the short time he had the armband

You were doing ok until you posted that nonsense.

A captain has to be a leader, Mavies is about as far from leadership as you are from having a girlfriend.

Made me laugh, fair play

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:
Made me laugh, fair play

Only joking Boggers, I'm sure the slags of Bolton hang on your every word.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I only go for classy birds

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Nat what happened to your post?

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Boggersbelief wrote:A midfield of Pratley, Davies and Vela will smash league one to be fair
Under estimating League 1 will be our down fall if you are not careful.
Can we say that the top ten teams in league one are not much different than the bottom half of the champs. Add in the two teams coming down with us.  The idea that these three will smash League one if off-base IMO.
Another thing to keep in mind surprising as it may seem is that we will be seen as a big scalp for the bottom feeders. So they will be putting in a serious effort to beat us. On top of this we still don't have anybody to put the ball in the net .....you still have to do that even in League One.

Darren Pratley is fucking shit.

And to make matters worse, he's fucking expensive shit.

He ties up funds which the club can ill afford to waste on a useless prick who spends all his time giving the ball away cheaply, falling over, kicking people and getting booked.

If we can't sell him (because no other club is sufficiently stupid to pay the clown 16 grand a week) we need to make him disappear.

Fortunately, Anderson looks like the sort who would know people who could happily facilitate this.

Fingers crossed.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:Darren Pratley is fucking shit.

And to make matters worse, he's fucking expensive shit.

He ties up funds which the club can ill afford to waste on a useless prick who spends all his time giving the ball away cheaply, falling over, kicking people and getting booked.

If we can't sell him (because no other club is sufficiently stupid to pay the clown 16 grand a week) we need to make him disappear.

Fortunately, Anderson looks like the sort who would know people who could happily facilitate this.

Fingers crossed.

I think you're taking this too seriously.

No I'm not.

He's shit.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:Nat what happened to your post?

What did it say?

Hes been shit recently but has proven to be a good footballer at championship level before.  Including for us on occasion.  He was playing well until he was handed the captaincy.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Not so long ago Pratley looked the best midfielder in the championship. During the first few months under Lennon

Said it before, we have plenty of players who have shown good form individually so I don't think there's any issue with their ability. It's down to not being motivated, fit or organised enough, that's partly down to them being 'utter pounces' but also down to a succession of shit managers and even worse cretins running the club. 

My point is, we can debate how good players are all we like it's irrelevant a good manager would get far more out of this squad than we've seen in years, that's what we need.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:
karlypants wrote:Nat what happened to your post?

What did it say?
Pretty much along the lines of you using cloroform to get your classy birds Boggers!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum