Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sir Cliff Richard

+8
wanderlust
Soul Kitchen
rammywhite
gloswhite
scottjames30
boltonbonce
Boggersbelief
Reebok Trotter
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Sir Cliff Richard - Page 2 Empty Re: Sir Cliff Richard Thu May 12 2016, 00:40

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Lard Lad wrote:No I don't expect you to change your kind can't. Won't be disappointed either you carry on being a knob if that's how you roll.

Jake, Angry Dad or whatever you want to call yourself why all the constant abuse?

We must have banned you half a dozen times or more on under numerous aliases and still you persist in doing it.

I know it is only the internet we are on but nobody wants to come on here (or anywhere else for that matter) to be abused.

Always against my better judgement I give you another chance and once again you just stick two fingers up to me, the site and on this particular occasion to Peter.

Ffs you're a grown man.

Is this all that life offers you these days?

Go and sober up and stop being pathetic or otherwise say goodbye to being on Nuts again.

Your choice.

22Sir Cliff Richard - Page 2 Empty Re: Sir Cliff Richard Thu May 12 2016, 00:46

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Sluffy wrote:
Lard Lad wrote:No I don't expect you to change your kind can't. Won't be disappointed either you carry on being a knob if that's how you roll.

Jake, Angry Dad or whatever you want to call yourself why all the constant abuse?

We must have banned you half a dozen times or more on under numerous aliases and still you persist in doing it.

I know it is only the internet we are on but nobody wants to come on here (or anywhere else for that matter) to be abused.

Always against my better judgement I give you another chance and once again you just stick two fingers up to me, the site and on this particular occasion to Peter.

Ffs you're a grown man.  

Go and sober up and stop being pathetic or otherwise say goodbye to being on Nuts again.

Your choice.

sluffy in all honesty I don't really mind if Lard Lad or whatever other name he uses wants to try and troll me every day. Frankly I've suffered a lot worse than anything he/she can possibly dish out on here and if this is the best he/she can come up with I pity him/her. Please don't get riled up on my account mate, you've got enough to do running this site as it is. I appreciate your support and am grateful for it but don't think Lard Lad, boggers, Nat or anyone else on here can drive me off it again. It would take a lot more than abuse from a stranger hiding behind his keyboard to do that now. Cheers.

23Sir Cliff Richard - Page 2 Empty Re: Sir Cliff Richard Thu May 12 2016, 00:59

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Thanks Peter but AD has a long and not so glowing history on Nuts.

He's been kicked off here a number of times for abuse to a number of different people, so he knows what the score is but just goes on anyway until the inevitable ban happens.

We set up Nuts as you know for us all to have a bit of a laugh and some grown up banter but there is always one or two who just don't know (or care) when they go far to far with things.

He seems to have logged off after my post above so I think it is best to leave it at that.

Hopefully when he's sobered up tomorrow and reads this thread again he will give his head a shake and cut out the abuse in future.

Fingers crossed he does anyway.

24Sir Cliff Richard - Page 2 Empty Re: Sir Cliff Richard Thu May 12 2016, 01:31

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Sluffy wrote:Thanks Peter but AD has a long and not so glowing history on Nuts.

He's been kicked off here a number of times for abuse to a number of different people, so he knows what the score is but just goes on anyway until the inevitable ban happens.

We set up Nuts as you know for us all to have a bit of a laugh and some grown up banter but there is always one or two who just don't know (or care) when they go far to far with things.

He seems to have logged off after my post above so I think it is best to leave it at that.

Hopefully when he's sobered up tomorrow and reads this thread again he will give his head a shake and cut out the abuse in future.

Fingers crossed he does anyway.

Ah. I didn't realise Angry Dad and Lard Lad were the same person. I guess I'm dense in that case. I can't help wondering if it's the same guy who used to post on Beeb 606 as "Mich Caine's lethal left hand". The tone is somewhat similar although of course he couldn't swear on there. Or possibly he's the "original" Reebok Bricks. The one from the amazing cruise ship.

25Sir Cliff Richard - Page 2 Empty Re: Sir Cliff Richard Tue Aug 30 2016, 21:03

Sluffy wrote:

Ffs you're a grown man.  

Your choice.

A good one.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum